What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (1 Viewer)

The Ronnie stuff with the ugly app was hilarious.In case you missed it, there's an iPhone app that uses the camera to tell you how ugly you are. Scale is 100 and lower is uglier. Ronnie got a 0. They pointed it to a pile of #### and it got a 2. :lmao:
That was hilarious... Can't believe he went after the guy :lmao:
Heard the replay of this today. Phenomenal. It's so easy to get under his skin.

Is anybody fed up with him discussing AGT? Seems a lot of listeners are. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me although I don't want him to give too many spoilers.
I enjoy the insight into how a show like AGT works especially from Stern's perspective. Will be very interesting when he can fully talk about everything once it starts airing.A lot of potential for Stern's popularity to balloon here. Simon Cowell is terrific and is a household name as is Randy Jackson. Not saying AGT will be anywhere near as popular as AI in it's heyday but I could see Stern's star rise dramatically. Could see AFT's middle-age audience really taking a liking to his no nonsense approach.If things pop and AGT is a boon to Stern the radio show will benefit. Stern in the limelight as oppossed to the wilderness has to helpLot of upside here. Where's the downside? Already getting quarterly Jason Ellis interviews as is.People being fed up with AGT has already given us comedy gold in Stern reaming Judd Apatow a new one. He was spot on about Funny People. :excited:

I'm looking for the "The Music of Howard Stern" which has aired many times in the past, with samplings being played this week. Anyone know where I can get it?

Just heard the Artie paying up on his bet with Chris Kanyon for the first time

He had to make out with Blue Iris

Good stuff

I'm looking for the "The Music of Howard Stern" which has aired many times in the past, with samplings being played this week. Anyone know where I can get it?
I do see it out there on a lot of bit torrent sites, but i don't do those... anyone know where else I could find it?

I've only heard Debbie but never seen her before. It looks like an act. Her mannerisms don't match the distress in her voice. Seems off.

Mark McGrath doing jackinf off was AWESOME
:goodposting: I loved his big exhale before the song.I've been watching AGT and really enjoying it. I never watched it before, so I really don't have much of a basis for comparison, but I would imagine it would be a lot more boring with Piers instead of Howard.

'valhallan said:
'southeastjerome said:
Haven't listened to Howard in years. Is Eric the midget still around?
Yes and better than ever. His recent gig with In Plain Sight was radio gold.
Hilarious. He is still threatening not to call??
He actually stopped calling for maybe 6 months or more. He finally got back in touch with the show with a list of demands that would be required for him to come back. Of course, he got none of those demands and is now back to being a regular caller again.

'valhallan said:
'southeastjerome said:
Haven't listened to Howard in years. Is Eric the midget still around?
Yes and better than ever. His recent gig with In Plain Sight was radio gold.
Crap. Don't let the bunnies out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who else could ask his mother, in front of a worldwide audience, if she ever masturbated? Genius. :lol:

And the show hasn't skipped a beat without the cackling know-it-all around. BIG surprise.

Who else could ask his mother, in front of a worldwide audience, if she ever masturbated? Genius. :lol:And the show hasn't skipped a beat without the cackling know-it-all around. BIG surprise.
Its obvious that Stern loves her and honestly believes he needs her, but I just dont see it. Wednesdays show was pretty darn good and we didnt have to listen to her constantly interrupt the conversations to only act as if she has a clue.

'Who Dat Ninja said:
'Raider Nation said:
Who else could ask his mother, in front of a worldwide audience, if she ever masturbated? Genius. :lol:And the show hasn't skipped a beat without the cackling know-it-all around. BIG surprise.
Its obvious that Stern loves her and honestly believes he needs her, but I just dont see it. Wednesdays show was pretty darn good and we didnt have to listen to her constantly interrupt the conversations to only act as if she has a clue.
Nothing on earth more annoying than "...I WAS JUST GONNA SAY" after one of the guys says something she never would have known.

Wild, somewhat-educated prediction:Stern's going to shut the entire show down imminently.
Can't imagine him walking away from all that cash. He put in all that time earlier in his career so he could really cash in like he is now. He always talks about not leaving a job when the going is good. He's working less then ever and getting paid more then ever. No way he leaves.I even think he'd do the show without Robin.

Amazing interview with Joan Rivers today. The fact that I even care what a 79-year-old woman has to say is remarkable to me in the first place. But she rocks. Joan was brought back into my consciousness when she guest starred on Louie last season. (Hilarious appearance, BTW).

Her plastic surgeon should also be complimented. She looks better than she did 30 years ago. No joke.

Joan trashed Lisa Lampanelli. A one-trick-pony, she said. "We get it... you like to f--k black guys."

:lmao: :lmao:

No talk at all about the Lisa G Sweet and Greet or whatever she is having the nerve to try and charge $100 and cash in off of the show? Total money grab with zero content or entertainment value. How she doesn't get that it is just a smash and grab on fans is amazing, or amazingly naive.

No talk at all about the Lisa G Sweet and Greet or whatever she is having the nerve to try and charge $100 and cash in off of the show? Total money grab with zero content or entertainment value. How she doesn't get that it is just a smash and grab on fans is amazing, or amazingly naive.
I'm gonna need cliff notes. No idea what you're talking about. I don't get to hear the entire show each day.

I don't think Howard gets enough recognition for what a great interviewer he is. I mean, great. (Not so much regarding Joan Rivers today. She'll say anything to anybody.) He just has an incredible talent for getting normally reserved people to let their guard down and open up. Example: Maria Menounos told Howard that she doesn't like to give blow jobs. Could you imagine her even going near that topic on Extra?

I think it's the way he concludes each question with "C'mon... I'm being serious here." :lol:

I'm gonna need cliff notes. No idea what you're talking about. I don't get to hear the entire show each day.
Sweet and Meet with Lisa G"Sweet & Meet With Lisa G"

Come and enjoy a fun evening of delicious baked goods and girl talk with Lisa G.

When: Thursday June 14th

6pm-8pm

Where: Magnolia Bakery

200 Columbus Ave. NYC

Ladies Only!

Limit: 32 (Ten extra tickets added)

10% net proceeds will be donated to POP-Power of Pink (Breast Cancer Research)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Power-of-Pink/260722137338774

Tickets are non-refundable

When Howard was talking to her about this, she mentioned that she has no plans setup for this other then small talk with the girls who come (FOR $100/per??) She tried to deflect by comparing to the Ronnie Block Party and even Benjy singing with girlfriend and promoting their events, but after multiple versions and people throwing it back at her that those folks provide some sort of entertainment value for the ticket, she just was not getting the fact that she is just using her fame from the show to hijack the fans money by doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread