Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Disney Vacation


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jb1020 said:

Apologies in advanced for bringing up Universal, but I didn't see that it had a dedicated thread. 

Going to be in Orlando for work in May and we'll have about 3 free days.  We figure that's not enough for a Disney trip.   from what I can tell, you can do most, if not all, of Universal in 2 days.  The new waterpark doesn't interest us yet.  Kids are still 6 and 4, waterparks are pretty much nightmares with kids that young.  The kids aren't skiddish with rides so if they're tall enough, they're down for it. 

Tips for Universal?  I can't decide if their website really sucks, or if Disney's is super user friendly, but tis hard to figure everything out.  Overwhelming for a first timer i guess.

Is there some sort of fast pass system at Universal?  Do you have to say onsite - we won't be onsite.

Universal's website is brutal compared to Disney.  Going off websites alone, it would be easy to get the impression Universal is like a CedarFair park with more expensive licensing.  

Last question first - there is a FastPass-like system at Universal.  It is called eXpress, and it is a paid add-on to your ticket (eXpress is added on to your ticket as a perk for staying on Universal property, except for their Value Resort equivalent, Cabana Bay.).  There are two levels: line-jumping for each attraction once, or unlimited line-jumping.  Note they cannot offer a line jump at Forbidden Journey, the signature Harry Potter ride.  

I think of Universal as being more of a "big kids" park than for 6 and 4 year olds, but there are plenty of kid-friendly attractions at both parks.
Islands Of Adventure:  The Dr Suess section at Islands of Adventure is amazing.  It really is like walking through a living, breathing Suess book with several kid-friendly rides.  There is a cool flying ride in Jurassic Park that has a size maximum, so it's just for kids and their parents.  (the signature JP ride has animatronic velociraptors and #### jumping out at you, might be too intense for kids)  The comic book section water rides get you super wet but aren't too scary other than the last big drop in the Dudley Do-Right log flume.  Forbidden Journey at Hogsmeade can get intense and has probably has a height minimum, but there's a kid-speed coaster and a hanging coaster right out of the CedarFair catalog.  The Marvel section has more aggressive rides with height minimums, but the Spider-Man 4-D ride might be in play.

Studios: there's a little kid playground IIRC centered around Woody Woodpecker.  E.T. ride is designed with kids in mind.  Shrek 4D and Minion Mayhem clearly have the kids in mind (Minion Mayhem is one of my favorites at Universal).  Simpsons 4D is kid-friendly but a lot of the jokes may literally and figuratively go over their heads.  Transformers and Terminator are probably too intense.  Men In Black is a scarier, less intuitive version of the Buzz Lightyear shooting ride.  Jimmy Fallon 4D just opened, he's kid-friendly.  Diagon Alley probably not worth the time unless the kids are into Harry Potter.  The Rockit rollercoaster probably carries a height minimum blocking out little kids.  There's usually a pop-up parade-like show with Dreamworks/Illumination characters, like the gang from Hop doing drumline cadences and dances, or a Despicable Me dance party with Gru, the girls, and of course some minions.  


For a 6 and 4-year old with 3 days, I'd lean sticking with Disney and accept you're not going to see everything.  With no parkhopper tickets, I'd pass on Epcot and DHS.  Do 2 days at Magic Kingdom, 1 day at Animal Kingdom.   Maybe add parkhoppers to eat at Epcot or see the Star Wars stuff at DHS if the kids are already Star Wars superfans.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jb1020 said:

Apologies in advanced for bringing up Universal, but I didn't see that it had a dedicated thread. 

Going to be in Orlando for work in May and we'll have about 3 free days.  We figure that's not enough for a Disney trip.   from what I can tell, you can do most, if not all, of Universal in 2 days.  The new waterpark doesn't interest us yet.  Kids are still 6 and 4, waterparks are pretty much nightmares with kids that young.  The kids aren't skiddish with rides so if they're tall enough, they're down for it. 

Tips for Universal?  I can't decide if their website really sucks, or if Disney's is super user friendly, but tis hard to figure everything out.  Overwhelming for a first timer i guess.

Is there some sort of fast pass system at Universal?  Do you have to say onsite - we won't be onsite.

Off the top of my head, there are a few Universal threads out there. Here is one of them.

Edited by Anarchy99
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just got back last night from WDW, and I must say that the Star Wars spectacular to end the night at Hollywood Studios was UNREAL. I haven't kept up with this thread so don't want to risk being repetitive, but that was the most immersive entertainment experience I have ever had. Words cannot due it justice. It has to be experienced., 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, rojbk said:

Do people here have a place they absolutely must eat at in Orlando every time they visit?

Are you talking "Orlando" as in the city or "Orlando" as on Disney?

I haven't ventured off WDW property in a while, so I can't help you there other then I know Church St Station is the liveliest are around. There are plenty of great places to eat on-propeerty that are not over the top Disneyfied—some of the ones at the Swan and Dolphin come to mind like Shula's and Todd English's Bluezoo. Plus, Disney Springs is really kicking ### with their restaurants like Morimoto Asia, Homecomin, The Boathouse and Raglin Road.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, glvsav37 said:

Are you talking "Orlando" as in the city or "Orlando" as on Disney?

I haven't ventured off WDW property in a while, so I can't help you there other then I know Church St Station is the liveliest are around. There are plenty of great places to eat on-propeerty that are not over the top Disneyfied—some of the ones at the Swan and Dolphin come to mind like Shula's and Todd English's Bluezoo. Plus, Disney Springs is really kicking ### with their restaurants like Morimoto Asia, Homecomin, The Boathouse and Raglin Road.

 

 

 

Well, could be in Disney or out of Disney, as long as its near Disney, and thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the clarification on the free dining. Still haven't booked so I might check to see if either of those times work out. The fact it isn't a full sit down meal is a little chitty by going to mid level.

Has me thinking though. Difference btw Contemp and Port Orleans was about $1,600. Meal plan was... $1,400. For ~$200-250 I'd pay the upcharge. GD you WDW!! You and your jedi mind tricks. I just want to book a good family vacation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Anarchy99 said:

Just got back last night from WDW, and I must say that the Star Wars spectacular to end the night at Hollywood Studios was UNREAL. I haven't kept up with this thread so don't want to risk being repetitive, but that was the most immersive entertainment experience I have ever had. Words cannot due it justice. It has to be experienced., 

I'm counting down to 2019 when they open the Star Wars area. It's going to be so awesome!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2017 at 9:30 AM, glvsav37 said:

There is a Star Wars convention in Orlando this weekend. Today is the panel for the new movie, "The Last Jedi" at 11am est. 

you can watch it online at StarWars.com

Was there during this fiasco.  Never seen so many nerds in one place....to the point where it seemed really creepy :oldunsure: 

ETA:  After experiencing that, I think it's safe to say we will give it a year, maybe two after the SW stuff opens before we even think about going over there.

Edited by The Commish
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, jb1020 said:

Apologies in advanced for bringing up Universal, but I didn't see that it had a dedicated thread. 

Going to be in Orlando for work in May and we'll have about 3 free days.  We figure that's not enough for a Disney trip.   from what I can tell, you can do most, if not all, of Universal in 2 days.  The new waterpark doesn't interest us yet.  Kids are still 6 and 4, waterparks are pretty much nightmares with kids that young.  The kids aren't skiddish with rides so if they're tall enough, they're down for it. 

Tips for Universal?  I can't decide if their website really sucks, or if Disney's is super user friendly, but tis hard to figure everything out.  Overwhelming for a first timer i guess.

Is there some sort of fast pass system at Universal?  Do you have to say onsite - we won't be onsite.

Have you considered Sea World.  We were in Orlando area last week and mulling over the trips to the various places and ended up going to Sea World.  Our kids are 9, 5 and infant.  Kids had a blast and it wasn't crowded.  We got in for $100 a person including a meal plan.  The value is in this park IMO....pretty underrated.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Commish said:

Was there during this fiasco.  Never seen so many nerds in one place....to the point where it seemed really creepy :oldunsure: 

ETA:  After experiencing that, I think it's safe to say we will give it a year, maybe two after the SW stuff opens before we even think about going over there.

yeah, Im thinking that you will have to spend a full day just in SW land the first year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, The Commish said:

Have you considered Sea World.  We were in Orlando area last week and mulling over the trips to the various places and ended up going to Sea World.  Our kids are 9, 5 and infant.  Kids had a blast and it wasn't crowded.  We got in for $100 a person including a meal plan.  The value is in this park IMO....pretty underrated.

its a shame, SW is getting the crap kicked out of it the way it is. I have great memories of there from when I was a kid. Back when there was really only the MK and (later on) Epcot. We would stay off property on some Ho-Jo on I-95 and do all the Orlando area attractions—Disney, Sea world, Weekie Watchi, Aligatorland and even jump down to Kennedy Space Center.  

I'm admit, i'm guilty of just staying on WDW property now and I kinda feel bad I'm not giving my kids the same diverse experiences.  But they make it so easy to just lock you in on property. 

Edited by glvsav37
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, glvsav37 said:

its a shame, SW is getting the crap kicked out of it the way it is. I have great memories of there from when I was a kid. Back when there was really only the MK and (later on) Epcot. We would stay off property on some Ho-Jo on I-95 and do all the Orlando area attractions—Disney, Sea world, Weekie Watchi, Aligatorland and even jump down to Kennedy Space Center.  

I'm admit, i'm guilty of just staying on WDW property now and I kinda feel bad I'm not giving my kids the same diverse experiences.  But they make it so easy to just lock you in on property. 

Circus World down?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Osaurus said:

Circus World down?

you know...one of my favorite pictures of me and my dad is from Circus world. We both have clown makeup on and if you knew my dad, thats not something I think I've ever seen him do ever again. Good times!!! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jb1020 said:

I remember doing Sea World as a kid...had a blast. Might have to give it a go. 

Lego Land is on the radar just because my kids are nuts about legos.  Never heard a good thing about Lego Land. 

really? I've heard just the opposite....the few people I know who went love it. Is not very crowded and the rides are pretty good for a small park. I think it would be a great idea if they are into legos. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jb1020 said:

I remember doing Sea World as a kid...had a blast. Might have to give it a go. 

Lego Land is on the radar just because my kids are nuts about legos.  Never heard a good thing about Lego Land. 

I haven't been to the one in Florida but we really enjoyed Lego Land in Carlsbad.  Agree with the poster above that said Disney just locks you in so when we go to Orlando it's usually 100% Disney and don't even think about the other attractions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, glvsav37 said:

really? I've heard just the opposite....the few people I know who went love it. Is not very crowded and the rides are pretty good for a small park. I think it would be a great idea if they are into legos. 

This is passed down info from my wife.  I think she talked to some people last time we were at Disney.  So of course anyone currently at Disney is probably not going to talk up Lego Land. 

My son would lose his mind there.  Thats what its all about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jb1020 said:

This is passed down info from my wife.  I think she talked to some people last time we were at Disney.  So of course anyone currently at Disney is probably not going to talk up Lego Land. 

My son would lose his mind there.  Thats what its all about. 

talked to a guy who took his 6yo son there for one day during their disney trip.   Said the kid loved it and it was a good change of pace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jb1020 said:

This is passed down info from my wife.  I think she talked to some people last time we were at Disney.  So of course anyone currently at Disney is probably not going to talk up Lego Land. 

My son would lose his mind there.  Thats what its all about. 

My kids loved Legoland, its a must do if you have little ones.

Also helps that we get discounted tickets ($35) from this site: https://legolandfloridatickets.legoland.com/LLF/Content.aspx?Kind=LandingPage

You don't have to show any ID or anything, just walk up with your printed tickets and you are good to go.  Works like a charm.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, odin33 said:

Thanks for the clarification on the free dining. Still haven't booked so I might check to see if either of those times work out. The fact it isn't a full sit down meal is a little chitty by going to mid level.

Has me thinking though. Difference btw Contemp and Port Orleans was about $1,600. Meal plan was... $1,400. For ~$200-250 I'd pay the upcharge. GD you WDW!! You and your jedi mind tricks. I just want to book a good family vacation.

seriously, don't over complicate it. you can go crazy trying to chase discounts and offers and even if you do move your dates and even then you may not be a lock to get the promotion. Disney is very picky with their promotions and they only allot a few rooms per resort and such. plus you have a bunch of hard-cores booking multiple rooms at once trying to target the Free dining dates and times and soaking up otherwise open inventory. 

this is your first trip...just go through the process and relax. leave the bobbing and weaving to the people who enjoy obsessing over this crap and don't mid moving their whole family around just trying to save a few $$. 

Edited by glvsav37
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, after I got home and thought about it, I'm not moving my dates. We picked the dates because they worked for us. Daughter Bday, Thanksgiving, and all are right past our dates and during that free dining week so I'll pass.

So I think I've got one vote for french quarter and one for Riverside. I'm looking at the map on disney's site. Are all those buildings around riverside part of that hotel? Guessing so, and if so that seems REALLY spread out. Then again not having to hear thousands of people come through might not be that bad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

well, I want to let you all know, that they announced the winner of the WDW Radio logo contest today.....and through the strength of my friends here in the FFA Disney ...
 

We won!!! 

I can't thank all of you enough. While I basically only win some swag and bragging rights.... it's still great to win. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!

Edited by glvsav37
  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@odin33 OK, I've had this sitting on my desktop for a while waiting to get uploaded. 

I put together a little (yea, right) beginners guide to 'plusing out' your trip. I know you are looking at this as a 'trip of a lifetime' and I wanted to share with you some of the little details and experiences you can (or not) do that are not exactly park/attraction related. It is a pretty long list and by no means do I expect you to even do 1/10th of it—if any at all. But some of these items help put a little nice touch on the trip. And in some instances (like the desert parties) there can both add an experience and a level of much needed convenience to the park day. 

There are more things I could have listed, namely group tours. But for 1st-timers I generally would advise away from those b/c they tend to take up a large chunk of park time. And you will be consumed with getting your bearings and everything around you, that it will take you a bit longer than average to get around the property, let alone spending good park time on a tour.

That said, there are VIP tours that will allow you FP access to many rides within a day, but they are expensive. So if interested I can point you in that direction for more info.  

So, take a look at this and take it as suggestion and info only, and do not feel obligated to do any of it. It will not make or break your trip in any way. Just letting you know about some of the more obscure things they offer. 

any questions of clarifications needed, just let me know. 

Anyone, feel free to read it, its available to all. 

 

 

oh..and ignore the Contemporary stuff, when I wrote it you were looking like you were staying there.

Edited by glvsav37
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, odin33 said:

Yeah, after I got home and thought about it, I'm not moving my dates. We picked the dates because they worked for us. Daughter Bday, Thanksgiving, and all are right past our dates and during that free dining week so I'll pass.

So I think I've got one vote for french quarter and one for Riverside. I'm looking at the map on disney's site. Are all those buildings around riverside part of that hotel? Guessing so, and if so that seems REALLY spread out. Then again not having to hear thousands of people come through might not be that bad.

Riverside is REALLY spread out.  If you have a car with you, it's great.  There's parking throughout the property and you can usually park really close to your room.  Take the car to Epcot, DHS, AK (free parking at parks if you're staying on WDW property), and bus it to MK (10-15 minutes to MK front gates, bypassing the TTC).

if you don't mind a no-frills pool, Riverside has several pool & laundry centers on the property that rarely have more than one family swimming there at a time.  There are a couple of really big central pools with slides and pirate ships that draw the families with little kids.  

If you don't have a car with you, Riverside will be a lot of extra walking to get to your room, but the small buildings usually keep things quiet at night.  Most of the negative reviews of Riverside are about the walking - a remote building assignment can put you a long walk away from the restaurants, big pools, and water taxi launch.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, odin33 said:

Care to elaborate as to why? Bengiettes? (I know I butchered that). 

As many have mentioned, too spread out, rooms seem really dated (at least mine last time), and the proximity to beignets was an issue.

Edited by Osaurus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@glvsav37 I finally got around to watching that video you posted. Wow

I can imagine my family and I pulling an under 12 parsecs Kessel Run in the falcon and then sitting down at the local cantina to eat and our server telling us well done. Then the street people will get wind of it and clap for us as we walk down the street.

In all seriousness, it seems like not only an awesome idea, but something that will keep people in that section of Hollywood Studios for an entire day. That park when complete may turn into a two day experience. Cant wait

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, odin33 said:

Care to elaborate as to why? Bengiettes? (I know I butchered that). 

Is French Quarter any good? I am thinking about sneaking in a late June trip on the cheap, and that was one spot I was looking at.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

June 1 DLR is removing the Star Wars overlay from Space Mountain and going back to the "classic" Space Mountain in honor of its 40th Anniversary at Disneyland.  (Space Mountain premiered at Magic Kingdom in '75, Disneyland added it in '77)

Gonna miss hearing the John Williams score as you make that first climb, but it's probably good long-term to make Hyperspace Mountain a special event 2-3 months a year like the Ghost Galaxy overlay, and keep a "classic" feel for part of the year.

Unclear whether "classic" means going back to the '77 soundtrack (which was not as electronic as it the current Space Mountain music; the original Disneyland SM soundtrack had a lead guitar riff in the #### Dale surf rock mold) or reverting to the most recent Space Mountain iteration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, glvsav37 said:

Love it or hate it, but the Incredibles dance party in Tomrrowland will have their last show April 30th. No word on if anything will replace it. 

Dayum...I was hoping to see Elastigirl twirk it one more time.mmmmmmmm

Not a fan, but that place is going strong all the time and for that it will be missed.  :sadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Osaurus said:

Not a fan, but that place is going strong all the time and for that it will be missed.  :sadbanana:

it was a good place for parents to hang out and relax and let the kids get energy out without having to worry about being somewhere on time, getting a FP, etc.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, PIK95 said:

When does fall start?

Offer Details

Book Through 
July 7, 2017

Valid Travel Dates

  • August 21 through September 30, 2017
  • November 14 through November 20, 2017
  • November 25 through November 27, 2017
  • December 8 through December 23, 2017

Package Includes

  • Room
  • Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
  • Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)

Important Details

  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
  • Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
  • Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Ticket Requirements

  • Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option

Offer Restrictions

  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

Book through

July 7, 2017

 

Check Availability

To book by phone, call (407) 827-7359† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.

 
 
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, I confirmed that I was able to double dip with the free dining and  $75 gift cards at CBR.  Still have to decide if CBR under construction is worth paying only about $200 total per room over POP.

Deciding factors:

- never been to CBR

- have stayed at POP

- moderate vs. value (has to be for a reason, right?)

- DDP with either so resort meal options aren't a big factor 

- CBR is one of the lowest rated moderates and POP is usually rat highly for values

- While it is only $400 total more the gift cards have to be spent at Disney and are $1200 - basically money I'll have to recoup during a future visit

- I've always wanted to be a pirate

Thoughts?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@AAABatteries from what I understand, the majority of the construction will effect the restaurants. I have never really been to that resort, so IDK why it is only the food locations that are being effected. But kind of ironic given that you are looking at it with a Free dining offer in mind. lol 

Personally, CBR is not oner of my top choices fro moderate, but it is 100% personal as I just don't like that Caribbean color schemes and decor. 

According to this article, there will be some breakfast options, but I don't really know the layout of the resort, so I don't know how much of a PIA it will be, or not. 

But its tough to turn down the free money. Who knows you may end up liking it there, but you also know you'll be back regardless so if its not your bag of tea, then you have not squandered your only trip ever there. 

tough call...and you can be a pirate at the Pirates League if its that important to you lol
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, glvsav37 said:

@AAABatteries from what I understand, the majority of the construction will effect the restaurants. I have never really been to that resort, so IDK why it is only the food locations that are being effected. But kind of ironic given that you are looking at it with a Free dining offer in mind. lol 

Personally, CBR is not oner of my top choices fro moderate, but it is 100% personal as I just don't like that Caribbean color schemes and decor. 

According to this article, there will be some breakfast options, but I don't really know the layout of the resort, so I don't know how much of a PIA it will be, or not. 

But its tough to turn down the free money. Who knows you may end up liking it there, but you also know you'll be back regardless so if its not your bag of tea, then you have not squandered your only trip ever there. 

tough call...and you can be a pirate at the Pirates League if its that important to you lol

 

Both are spot on - I absolutely LOVE the idea that I'll have $1,200 in gift cards - I know it's stupid, it's my money but it will seem like free money and I will buy copious amounts of F&W both on that trip but also a trip we are planning in Nov for just me and my wife.  If this was our only trip down there then I'd probably play it safe and stay at POP, but seeing as we've been there I'm anxious to try something different.  I've heard the CBR pool is pretty cool - the POP pool is fine just nothing special. 

Thanks for the input.

Edited by AAABatteries
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, fruity pebbles said:

Has anyone stayed at the animal kingdom resort with a room overlooking the savanna? If so, was it worth the $500 plus a night?

Yes!   

Im not here to spend your money, but we did AKL last trip and my kids loved it.  It is a very unique feature that you won't get in any other resort. And my kids were actually excited to leave the parks to go back and look at animals. 

That said, there is no garuntee that you will see them all the time.  I expected to open my shades in the morning and see Ace Ventura on my balcony but in Our 1st 2 days I didn't see squat. It wasn't until we came back mid day from a park to find all our friends grazing out there.  So they move around a bit and it's tough to target exactly when they will be there. 

If you don't want to do the savanah view, there are many public places to see the animals around the resort.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:25 PM, glvsav37 said:

Love it or hate it, but the Incredibles dance party in Tomrrowland will have their last show April 30th. No word on if anything will replace it. 

Dayum...I was hoping to see Elastigirl twirk it one more time.mmmmmmmm

My daughter will be super sad. She loved dancing with Elastic Girl and got to have a "magic moment" with them. That's a bummer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...