What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lets here it for Tiki (1 Viewer)

mbuehner

Footballguy
With Shuan Alexander deservedly getting his props for breaking the TD record, Tiki Barbers season has been overshadowed a bit. With 2390 yards combinged rushing and recieving, Barber has the #2 spot all time in yards from scrimmage for a season. Number 1 is Marshall Faulk with 2429 yards in 1999. He also only fumbled once the entire season, and for a guy who once had the reputation of a fumbler thats pretty impressive.Not bad for a guy who had to split carries with Ron Dayne. :thumbup:

One could only imagine what type of career he would have had if he dedicated himself earlier in his career. Once he started working out seriously and taking care of his body, he put up monster numbers. He had a great season, really carried the Giants Offense on his back.

One could only imagine what type of career he would have had if he dedicated himself earlier in his career. Once he started working out seriously and taking care of his body, he put up monster numbers.

He had a great season, really carried the Giants Offense on his back.
I never heard that Tiki was not dedicated to work outs early in his career. He was always thought to be too small to be a full time back, so he was splitting time. If Tiki got the goal line carries this year and boosted his TD total to 15 or so, his season would be one of the best ever.

One could only imagine what type of career he would have had if he dedicated himself earlier in his career.  Once he started working out seriously and taking care of his body, he put up monster numbers. 

I never heard that Tiki was not dedicated to work outs early in his career. He was always thought to be too small to be a full time back, so he was splitting time. If Tiki got the goal line carries this year and boosted his TD total to 15 or so, his season would be one of the best ever.
He said it himself in an interview.

We made a deal with him putting him on the cover of the magazine. He promised to try really hard if we promised to be the one FF mag with Barber on the cover.... ;)J

He only scored 9 more points than last season so im not surprised..325/334Fantasy wise he is a top 5 RB...

We made a deal with him putting him on the cover of the magazine. He promised to try really hard if we promised to be the one FF mag with Barber on the cover.... ;)

J
When is next years issue coming out?

One could only imagine what type of career he would have had if he dedicated himself earlier in his career. Once he started working out seriously and taking care of his body, he put up monster numbers.

:fishing:

One could only imagine what type of career he would have had if he dedicated himself earlier in his career.  Once he started working out seriously and taking care of his body, he put up monster numbers. 

:fishing:
I don't know what you are implying? I didn't say he was doing drugs and committing crimes, he just said he learned to take care of his body later in his career. I will try to look up the interview.

We made a deal with him putting him on the cover of the magazine. He promised to try really hard if we promised to be the one FF mag with Barber on the cover.... ;)

J
When is next years issue coming out?
Next July, NB.Looks like two years running now he's been "Steal of the Draft". Or at least right up there in the discussion.

Pretty amazing to me he doesn't get the hype. He has all the right things going for him.

J

I tried to tell you guys that he'd be huge this year, but did anyone listen? Nooooo...

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,Please keep the Tiki-hype to a minimum. I don't want to pay out the wazoo to get him next year. Hopefully Tiki will have an interview for the third year in a row where he says the backup RB needs to get more carries to give him a rest so the rest of the FF world will note his downfall.

Joe,

Please keep the Tiki-hype to a minimum. I don't want to pay out the wazoo to get him next year. Hopefully Tiki will have an interview for the third year in a row where he says the backup RB needs to get more carries to give him a rest so the rest of the FF world will note his downfall.
Brandon Jacobs will see more action next year. :yes:

And this very message board just ranked him 15th in dynasty format.Is he STILL under the radar?

Users who are viewing this thread