What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Assani's Poker Thread (1 Viewer)

quick question:

you 3 were all at relatively even stacks at one point and the other 2 guys were willing to do an even chop which would have meant ~$13,000 for everybody. you were silent. did you not see the offer or did you not want to chop?

seemed like a no-brainer to me.
I didn't see the offer. Not sure if I would've taken it or not. I think that my experience playing deep in these tourneys gives me a huge advantage over other players(not that you would be able to tell by my terrible play tonight though). I might've considered it though....not really sure. I'm very disappointed in my play though...thats for sure. I had a ton of fortunate breaks tonight, and I really didn't take advantage of them by messing up so much once we got to the final 3.BTW, its a "no brainer" to most people because the stakes are so much higher than what they are used to playing and they want to play it safe. Thats just not my style...I've been in these situations before, I've sat down in a series of $5000 heads up matches, I recently played in a $10K buy in event. Now don't get me wrong- $13K is still a huge chunk of change to me...I'm just saying that its not an "intimidating" amount to me.

Damn...I played bad. Sorry guys, you "sweaters" deserved better.
Congrats on the 3rd place... I was following this thread last night and literally fell asleep with my lap top...I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread...thanks again for the updates.

quick question that might have already been covered:

have your quit your day job? I find that my day job has major influence on my nighttime play. But, it's just hard to give up all the benefits. When you figure in roughly 1.5 times your pay at a day job, it becomes hard to replace with poker. At least for me.
Yeah, I did quit my job. I actually do have a rather interesting poker history, which includes going broke on 2 sepearate occassions. I'll post more of it later, but heres a little something that I posted under my old name a little while ago. I actually think that I've improved my game a lot since I wrote this and I don't think I'm as "basic" as I thought I was back then....
In July of 2005, my bankroll was pretty close to zero, and poker was the last thing on my mind. Started a new job doing door to door sales for the cable company, and started making some money. Naturally, I deposited some back into a poker account once I got enough to feel comfortable.

Built up a decent sized bankroll(over 10K) mostly playing STTs. Won two big MTTs within a week of each other for 33K and 8K.

Quit my job in November.

Bought 2 24inch monitors so I could 10 table $200 STTs at party. Had an amazing first 1/2 month. Here are my stats for November, which like I said are only half full because I started in the middle of the month:

12 days played

343 STTs played

48 1st places

40 2nd places

48 3rd places

47 4th places

49 5th places

41 6th places

21 7th places

29 8th places

13 9th places

7 10th places

Total winnings: $17,455

23.67% ROI

39.65% ITM

Obviously, I was running very hot.

December was the exact opposite. Dropped about 6K in the first week. I decided to change things up and go over to ring games for a while(because of this, I stopped keeping stats, so I don't have my stats for that month, although I can assure you that they weren't good if I lost 6K in a week).

Started multi-tabling the 10/20 2000 max buy in NLHE games at Party(btw, I was still playing about 4-5 big MTTs per week during this span). Was very successful at first, which deluded me a bit- I think these games are pretty tough. I went on a losing streak, and by near the end of December, I had dropped another 8K on these. I even sat with Dodds once, although I have no good story about it as we mostly stayed out of each other's way.

Started playing 10/20 2000 max buy in PLOh/l8. Now, imho this game is soft. I've played this for about 2 weeks and been very successful- up about 7K during this time, and I honestly don't think its because I'm running well. I see a ton of terrible mistakes at this level, which shocks me. Looking back, I was not seeing such terrible play at the NLHE ring games.

So for the time being PLOh/l is my game of choice to go along with any MTTs. I'll still occassionally switch things up by entering a $2100 STT or a heads up match on Stars or something like that, but thats mostly just to keep me fresh, and I don't really think those games are easily beatable.

Its funny- I honestly don't think of myself as a great poker player...I just think there are so many bad players in the world. There is one thing that I'm good at: I constantly bring my 'A' game. And when I'm on tilt and in a terrible mood, then I'm bringing my "A-" game.

I have no doubt that you could find a ton of players who can analyze and teach poker much better than me. In fact, I'm continually shocked at bad play by people who supposedly take poker seriously and/or are playing for very high stakes. I think of myself as a pretty basic player, who just plays solid poker with few big mistakes day in and day out.

So far, so good, but as you can see, its up and down. Now I'm going to have to get a decent tax attorney(any help here would be appriciated), and hopefully the IRS doesn't rape me too badly.

I'm going to the Borgata for the WPT week of events at the end of this month. I don't have enough money to enter the $10,000 televised event, but I'll play in all of the smaller events including the $2500 one, and if I do well, then maybe(big maybe) I'll enter the big one.

Nearly everyone I've talked to has advised against poker as a career, and I can't say that I don't agree with the points they raise. However, I do know that I love the game and that I'm lazy as hell when it comes to working a 9-5 job, so for now I'm going to give it a go.

Edited to add: I just deposited $600 into my PokerStars account 5 days ago, so for the person that was wondering where I was listed on that pokerdb site, I can vitually guarantee you its not very high. I played there for the WCOOP 2 years ago, but nearly everything I play is at Party, although that may change a bit.

What was your starting bankroll when you began play?
When I began this challenge? Somewhere around 60K-70K, but thats total bankroll not just poker bankroll. If I had lost 40-50K of that, I'd probably need to stop playing for a while to regroup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 4

2/6/06

Not a good start.

***** Hand History for Game 3505416986 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, February 05, 17:25:11 EDT 2006

Table Table  64794 (Real Money)

Seat 4 is the button

Total number of players : 9

Seat 1: Im__Your_ATM ( $1508 )

Seat 2: gambler2551 ( $917 )

Seat 3: krames44 ( $2084.50 )

Seat 6: misterB65 ( $1193 )

Seat 8: shaban ( $2465 )

Seat 9: ih8luckyfish ( $2447 )

Seat 10: royalflush61 ( $597 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $1900 )

Seat 4: DaringDuck ( $1970 )

AssaniFisher posts small blind [$10].

misterB65 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [  Ac Kc ]

shaban raises [$40].

ih8luckyfish folds.

royalflush61 folds.

Im__Your_ATM folds.

gambler2551 folds.

>You have options at Table  68514 (No DP) Table!.

krames44 folds.

DaringDuck folds.

>You have options at Table  67619 (No DP) Table!.

AssaniFisher raises [$115].

misterB65 calls [$105].

>You have options at Table  66082 (No DP) Table!.

shaban calls [$85].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Th, 2c, 7s ]

AssaniFisher bets [$200].

misterB65 raises [$400].

shaban folds.

AssaniFisher folds.

misterB65 does not show cards.

misterB65 wins $972
Why not 3-bet this flop? What do you put him on, set? Board is 3-suited, you do have runner club outs. The pot is offering almost 5-1 on a call to see a club come on the turn. Do you think an A or K doesnt win it for you? What does he put you on?His min-raise makes me think he is also on overcards. A set should call you here and bet the turn. I would love to see his cards, I bet AQ or AK.
He didn't min. raise...he made it $600
Makes much more sense now.Still pretty ballzy unless he has a heck of a read on you. With 1 left to act and raising 400 more, JJ-AA. A set should not play that fast.
actually I think I was mistaken. You're right...he did min. raise. I think a set is possible here. I think hes firing on the turn and I'm going to be in a tough spot. I think I'm beat and I don't know how badly, and he is the aggressor...I don't like this spot.
Well, here is my thought process:You are on the button, V1 in the SB and V2 in MP. V2 limps, you raise ~5BB from the cutoff, V1 and V2 call. ~15BB in the middle

(~15BB) T 7 2 rainbow. Texture of flop is that is missed everyone. Checked to you the raiser and you put out 2/3 of the pot continuation bet. You probably make continuation bets 99% of the time when you are the PF raiser.

V1 knows you dont have a flush draw. He doesnt know how much you like your hand. I would guess he puts you about 1/3 to be a complete bluff, 1/3 to be drawing, and 1/3 to a made hand. I read his min-raise as "how much do you like your hand?" Raising into V2 is weird, which makes me think he is trying to get you HU and does not have a set. Would you play a set like this?

Its 10BB to you, there is ~45BB in the middle giving you just about 5-1 to make a call. If a club does come, you are ~4-1 to hit it again on the river. Will he bet more the 1/4 of the pot on the turn with you calling his CR? Your flush would be hidden well.

The 3-bet would be if you think he is trying to put you off your hand. What would the chances be of him folding? For me, if I have a strong hand, I always wants to give my opponent a chance to put more chips in the middle. A 3-bet would be advertising AA-KK, again I would play a set slower.

In the end with the texture of the flop, your 5BB raise PF, you having position against a CR with t72R flop ... I think you have the best hand. I dont know your opponent, maybe you had a read on him. I dont like a fold here though, not with what the pot is offering you and possibly 6 more outs with AK.

Did V1 have any image? Were you able to pick up anything 4-tabling? I would imagine your image was one of trying to steal the blinds from the button more than 25% of the time. Do you think he would call 4BB from the SB with AT?

:2cents:
I don't think I had a loose image really yet. I think his raise with someone still to act is a very powerful move. I don't think its very likely that all 6 of my potential outs were live. I understand his move if he thinks that I'm trying to by the pot there with a continuation bet. If hes going to do that then I'll crush him when I have a legit hand by smooth calling there and letting him fire again on the turn before I come over the top, and he'll start to think twice about that move. In the meantime, I think I'll wait for a better opportunity.
Sorry for not letting this hand go. You are playing very profitable right now, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but calling here should set up your better down the road. Aside from the pot odds you are getting, calling here makes him consider firing another round on the turn. This is what you want to setup for $200. He would need to bet at least 1/2 the pot which would be more than $500. This is the choice you want to be in. He needs to know you will call him with position and force him to put more of his chips out in the middle. Him knowing he cant put you off pots when you have position is the key. He needs to know that if he CRs you, you will infact force him to put more money in the middle even if you are drawing to hands. This should garuntee you $500 more each time you are in this poisition. :2cents: - looking forward to reading more today :)
Your(and anyone's) advice is always appriciated. I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever dismissed anyone's thoughts on poker just because they havn't won as much as me, so don't worry about that for a second.In online poker, I'm not concerned a ton with image....several people are multi-tabling sometimes 10+ tables at a time, and a lot of other people are watching tv or surfing the internet while they play. Moreover, I never sit down trying to establish a certain table image(I think it was Rueben's and Ciaffone'a NL/PL book that advised this). Rather, I sit down and play, and after playing for a while I evaluate what my table image probably is, and play according to take advantage of that. So I don't really care if me folding here gives me an image that I will fold to a check min. raise....I can use that to my advantage just as much as I could vice versa.

If he has a hand like JJ, then your analysis looks great.

But what if he has A-10, which is very possible? Then I'm drawing to 3 outs, and there are 2 cards which mean I'm going to lose my stack...or if he has K-10, then the same thing.

Moreover, what if he has a set? Now if I catch one of 6 cards, I'm losing my stack. Or even if I miss, he could pull a fabulous move and check the turn, which would have to induce a bet on the river from me. Or what if he hits a full house on the turn with his set? Then he could bet very low(like $200) on the turn compared to the pot, and I'd pretty much be pot committed to that bet hoping that he has an overpair and I still have 6 live outs.

In the end, you very well may be right on your read. JJ or QQ or TJ or any had like that may be more likely than any of the ones I discussed above. But are you going to be able to break him when he has one of these and you hit? Because, as I've show, he clearly has a chance to break you here.

"He would need to bet at least 1/2 the pot which would be more than $500. This is the choice you want to be in. He needs to know you will call him with position and force him to put more of his chips out in the middle. Him knowing he cant put you off pots when you have position is the key. He needs to know that if he CRs you, you will infact force him to put more money in the middle even if you are drawing to hands. "

I'm not sure why you are so set on what he "needs" to know. Why is it a bad thing for him to think that I'm easily pushed off pots?

The following are facts about this hand:

-He has shown extreme aggression by calling 2 raises preflop and by re raising with someone behind him yet to act after the flop

-He has position on me

-I have ace high

-He has shown extreme aggression by calling 2 raises preflop and by re raising with someone behind him yet to act after the flop

-He has position on me

-I have ace high
It sounds like you had a great feel for the table and your chances. Nothing wrong with folding a draw hand and picking a better spot. However, looking at a lot of your other HH's doesnt lead me to believe you have to have the best of it to put all your checks in the middle. They also lead me to believe you are a very aggressive poker player.Another way to think about the hand is what does he think you have? Just looking at 1 hand and not your image you are advertising AA-JJ/AK. That said, if he had a set, he would should definately play it slower with the rainbow board ... why wouldnt he?

This isnt a simple hand and folding a check raise on a missed board is certainly fine. I guess Im simply trying to show another way to play the hand, a way that might not fit in your game but one that forces villian to potentially risk his entire stack while you cant be drawing dead (if the board doesnt pair), not to mention what the pot is giving you HU w/ position. Also, the precedence here gives you the ammunition for the next time in this situation. Anyway ... enough about this hand!

Good luck and keep up the good work :)

-He has position on me

-I have ace high
It sounds like you had a great feel for the table and your chances. Nothing wrong with folding a draw hand and picking a better spot. However, looking at a lot of your other HH's doesnt lead me to believe you have to have the best of it to put all your checks in the middle. They also lead me to believe you are a very aggressive poker player.Another way to think about the hand is what does he think you have? Just looking at 1 hand and not your image you are advertising AA-JJ/AK. That said, if he had a set, he would should definately play it slower with the rainbow board ... why wouldnt he?

This isnt a simple hand and folding a check raise on a missed board is certainly fine. I guess Im simply trying to show another way to play the hand, a way that might not fit in your game but one that forces villian to potentially risk his entire stack while you cant be drawing dead (if the board doesnt pair), not to mention what the pot is giving you HU w/ position. Also, the precedence here gives you the ammunition for the next time in this situation. Anyway ... enough about this hand!

Good luck and keep up the good work :)
:thumbup: I wouldn't at all say that you're "wrong." Just that we disagree on something in which there is no right answer. Thanks for the criticism...keep it up. I'm late to start today, but will have a fresh set of HHs in a little bit.

Day 5

2/7/06

Getting an extremely late start to the day, as its 6:00 already. Went and worked out today...I'm totally out of shape, but it felt good to at least do something. Needed to take my mind off of poker for a bit too after all of the drama of yesterday. In a good frame of mind now. Gonna start out with 4 tables of NLHE and probably play some MTTs tonight.

Very first hand at the table. I can't believe people can be this bad at these stakes. Tough break for me on my first hand. Wonder what some of you think about my river call. At getting over 10-1 on it, I had to call, right?

***** Hand History for Game 3512188009 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 20:59:08 EDT 2006

Table Table 70563 (No DP) (Real Money)

Seat 3 is the button

Total number of players : 8

Seat 1: AssaniFisher ( $2000 )

Seat 2: alancheng86 ( $2048 )

Seat 3: EsurientOne ( $6990.23 )

Seat 4: Draped_Up ( $1859 )

Seat 5: dfram ( $2000 )

Seat 6: rssebo98 ( $615 )

Seat 7: gav188 ( $1779.50 )

Seat 10: pabboy1 ( $1297 )

Draped_Up posts small blind [$10].

dfram posts big blind [$20].

AssaniFisher posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ac Ks ]

rssebo98 folds.

gav188 folds.

alancheng86 has left the table.

>You have options at Table 70133 Table!.

pabboy1 raises [$50].

AssaniFisher raises [$130].

EsurientOne folds.

Draped_Up folds.

dfram folds.

pabboy1 calls [$100].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 3c, Qh, 8h ]

pabboy1 checks.

pabboy1 calls [$200].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 6s ]

pabboy1 checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$700].

pabboy1 calls [$700].

** Dealing River ** [ 7h ]

pabboy1 is all-In [$247]

AssaniFisher calls [$247].

pabboy1 shows [ Kh, Th ] a flush, king high.

AssaniFisher shows [ Ac, Ks ] high card ace.

pabboy1 wins $2621 from the main pot with a flush, king high.

gav188 has left the table.

I really do play QQ passively.

***** Hand History for Game 3512220570 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:05:01 EDT 2006

Table Table 70133 (Real Money)

Seat 7 is the button

Total number of players : 10

Seat 1: I_am_MacBeth ( $4412 )

Seat 3: Phallusy ( $2093 )

Seat 4: pit540540 ( $2058 )

Seat 5: GREGnizzle ( $3377.50 )

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $2539 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $3231 )

Seat 8: DaringDuck ( $2395.50 )

Seat 9: gcnmoo ( $2103 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $1880 )

Seat 2: PVanInwagen ( $2000 )

DaringDuck posts small blind [$10].

gcnmoo posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qs Qc ]

AssaniFisher raises [$80].

I_am_MacBeth folds.

Phallusy folds.

pit540540 folds.

GREGnizzle raises [$250].

hotmark777 folds.

athorn10 folds.

DaringDuck folds.

gcnmoo folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$170].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 2d, 2h, 5c ]

AssaniFisher checks.

GREGnizzle bets [$450].

AssaniFisher folds.

GREGnizzle does not show cards.

GREGnizzle wins $977

Damn.

***** Hand History for Game 3512234364 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:07:33 EDT 2006

Table Table 64778 (No DP) (Real Money)

Seat 8 is the button

Seat 2: gcnmoo ( $2779.50 )

Seat 3: DaringDuck ( $4034 )

Seat 4: Phallusy ( $3505 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $1820 )

Seat 6: I_am_MacBeth ( $4649 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $2631.50 )

Seat 8: pit540540 ( $2371 )

Seat 9: general_mm ( $1913 )

Seat 1: No_Dx ( $2005.86 )

Seat 10: jj_elkhoury ( $2000 )

general_mm posts small blind [$10].

jj_elkhoury posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Jh Jc ]

No_Dx folds.

DaringDuck folds.

Phallusy folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$60].

I_am_MacBeth folds.

athorn10 folds.

pit540540 folds.

general_mm folds.

jj_elkhoury calls [$40].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 6s, Qs, Qc ]

>You have options at Table 70563 (No DP) Table!.

jj_elkhoury checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$90].

jj_elkhoury calls [$90].

** Dealing Turn ** [ Js ]

jj_elkhoury checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$95].

jj_elkhoury calls [$95].

** Dealing River ** [ 4c ]

jj_elkhoury is all-In [$1755]

AssaniFisher is all-In [$1575]

jj_elkhoury shows [ Qh, 6h ] a full house, Queens full of sixes.

AssaniFisher doesn't show [ Jh, Jc ] a full house, Jacks full of queens.

jj_elkhoury wins $180 from side pot #1 with a full house, Queens full of sixes.

jj_elkhoury wins $3647 from the main pot with a full house, Queens full of sixes.

Happy with how I played here.

***** Hand History for Game 3512237607 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:08:10 EDT 2006

Seat 1 is the button

Seat 1: I_am_MacBeth ( $4382 )

Seat 5: GREGnizzle ( $3654.50 )

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $2606 )

Seat 8: DaringDuck ( $2385.50 )

Seat 9: gcnmoo ( $2073 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $1980 )

Seat 2: PVanInwagen ( $1980 )

PVanInwagen posts small blind [$10].

Phallusy posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Kh Kd ]

pit540540 folds.

GREGnizzle folds.

hotmark777 folds.

>You have options at Table 64778 (No DP) Table!.

athorn10 folds.

DaringDuck folds.

gcnmoo folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$70].

I_am_MacBeth folds.

PVanInwagen raises [$220].

Phallusy folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$160].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 8s, 6c, Ts ]

PVanInwagen bets [$350].

AssaniFisher raises [$800].

PVanInwagen folds.

AssaniFisher does not show cards.

AssaniFisher wins $1627

Not a good day at all so far.

***** Hand History for Game 3512238300 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:08:17 EDT 2006

Seat 6 is the button

Seat 1: AssaniFisher ( $1960 )

Seat 3: EsurientOne ( $6317.23 )

Seat 4: Draped_Up ( $2398 )

Seat 5: dfram ( $2177 )

Seat 6: rssebo98 ( $580 )

Seat 10: pabboy1 ( $2828 )

Seat 2: Cheddarmon ( $1980 )

Seat 8: gav188 ( $1214.50 )

Seat 7: digo32 ( $480 )

digo32 posts small blind [$10].

gav188 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qs Qh ]

pabboy1 folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$65].

Cheddarmon calls [$65].

EsurientOne folds.

Draped_Up folds.

dfram folds.

rssebo98 raises [$275].

digo32 folds.

gav188 folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$635].

Cheddarmon folds.

rssebo98 is all-In [$305]

** Dealing Flop ** [ Tc, Td, Ad ]

** Dealing Turn ** [ 8s ]

** Dealing River ** [ Jc ]

AssaniFisher shows [ Qs, Qh ] two pairs, queens and tens.

rssebo98 shows [ As, Ah ] a full house, Aces full of tens.

AssaniFisher wins $120 from side pot #1 with two pairs, queens and tens.

rssebo98 wins $1252 from the main pot with a full house, Aces full of tens.

pabboy1 has left the table.

Bad push on the river?

***** Hand History for Game 3512242493 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:09:04 EDT 2006

Seat 7 is the button

Seat 1: AssaniFisher ( $1380 )

Seat 3: EsurientOne ( $6317.23 )

Seat 4: Draped_Up ( $2398 )

Seat 5: dfram ( $2177 )

Seat 6: rssebo98 ( $1252 )

Seat 2: Cheddarmon ( $1915 )

Seat 8: gav188 ( $1194.50 )

Seat 7: digo32 ( $470 )

gav188 posts small blind [$10].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Kd Kh ]

Cheddarmon folds.

EsurientOne folds.

Draped_Up folds.

dfram raises [$70].

rssebo98 folds.

digo32 folds.

gav188 calls [$60].

>You have options at Table 65597 Table!.

AssaniFisher raises [$230].

dfram calls [$180].

gav188 folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ Ts, 4d, 4c ]

AssaniFisher bets [$100].

PVanInwagen has joined the table.

dfram calls [$100].

** Dealing Turn ** [ Th ]

AssaniFisher bets [$175].

dfram calls [$175].

** Dealing River ** [ 3c ]

AssaniFisher is all-In [$855]

cash_cow22 has joined the table.

dfram folds.

AssaniFisher wins $1972

This is insane! All of these hands have occured within my first 10 minutes at the tables! Crazy starting hands I'm getting.

***** Hand History for Game 3512243136 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:09:11 EDT 2006

Seat 2 is the button

Seat 1: I_am_MacBeth ( $4382 )

Seat 3: Phallusy ( $2073 )

Seat 5: GREGnizzle ( $3654.50 )

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $2606 )

Seat 8: DaringDuck ( $2385.50 )

Seat 9: gcnmoo ( $2073 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $2577 )

Phallusy posts small blind [$10].

pit540540 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Jd Jc ]

GREGnizzle calls [$20].

hotmark777 folds.

athorn10 folds.

DaringDuck calls [$20].

gcnmoo folds.

I_am_MacBeth folds.

PVanInwagen folds.

Phallusy folds.

pit540540 folds.

GREGnizzle raises [$255].

DaringDuck folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$195].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 9d, 2c, 5s ]

GREGnizzle bets [$550].

AssaniFisher folds.

GREGnizzle wins $1147

And another one just as I was typing this.

***** Hand History for Game 3512255401 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:11:27 EDT 2006

Seat 3 is the button

Seat 3: DaringDuck ( $4004 )

Seat 4: Phallusy ( $3485 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $2000 )

Seat 6: I_am_MacBeth ( $4649 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $2631.50 )

Seat 8: pit540540 ( $2371 )

Seat 9: general_mm ( $1933 )

Seat 1: No_Dx ( $2003.86 )

Seat 10: jj_elkhoury ( $3844.50 )

Phallusy posts small blind [$10].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Kh Kc ]

I_am_MacBeth folds.

athorn10 folds.

pit540540 folds.

general_mm folds.

jj_elkhoury folds.

No_Dx raises [$80].

DaringDuck folds.

Phallusy folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$255].

No_Dx folds.

AssaniFisher wins $365

I'm $3K in the hole within 10 minutes!

Make the $5K

***** Hand History for Game 3512263695 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:12:58 EDT 2006

Seat 2 is the button

Seat 1: AssaniFisher ( $2124 )

Seat 3: EsurientOne ( $6297.23 )

Seat 4: Draped_Up ( $2875 )

Seat 5: dfram ( $2000 )

Seat 6: rssebo98 ( $1162 )

Seat 2: Cheddarmon ( $1885 )

Seat 8: gav188 ( $649.50 )

Seat 7: digo32 ( $470 )

Seat 9: PVanInwagen ( $2000 )

Seat 10: cash_cow22 ( $1980 )

EsurientOne posts small blind [$10].

Draped_Up posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 7s 7d ]

dfram raises [$70].

rssebo98 folds.

digo32 folds.

gav188 calls [$70].

cash_cow22 calls [$70].

AssaniFisher calls [$70].

Cheddarmon folds.

EsurientOne folds.

Draped_Up calls [$50].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 4d, Js, 7c ]

Draped_Up checks.

dfram checks.

gav188 checks.

cash_cow22 checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$70].

Draped_Up folds.

dfram calls [$70].

gav188 folds.

cash_cow22 folds.

** Dealing Turn ** [ Kh ]

dfram checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$150].

dfram raises [$450].

AssaniFisher calls [$300].

** Dealing River ** [ Qh ]

dfram bets [$900].

AssaniFisher is all-In [$1534]

dfram is all-In [$510]

dfram shows [ 9h, Th ] a straight, nine to king.

AssaniFisher shows [ 7s, 7d ] three of a kind, sevens.

AssaniFisher wins $124 from side pot #1 with three of a kind, sevens.

dfram wins $4217 from the main pot with a straight, nine to king.

Ok, back on the right track a bit.

***** Hand History for Game 3512289073 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:17:36 EDT 2006

Seat 5 is the button

Seat 1: I_am_MacBeth ( $4349 )

Seat 3: Phallusy ( $1988 )

Seat 4: pit540540 ( $1958 )

Seat 5: GREGnizzle ( $4021.50 )

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $2673 )

Seat 8: DaringDuck ( $2185.50 )

Seat 9: gcnmoo ( $2310 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $2212 )

Seat 2: PVanInwagen ( $2097 )

hotmark777 posts small blind [$10].

athorn10 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Kc Kh ]

DaringDuck folds.

gcnmoo calls [$20].

AssaniFisher raises [$95].

I_am_MacBeth calls [$95].

PVanInwagen folds.

Phallusy folds.

pit540540 folds.

GREGnizzle calls [$95].

hotmark777 calls [$85].

athorn10 folds.

gcnmoo calls [$75].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 4c, 4d, 9c ]

hotmark777 checks.

gcnmoo checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$85].

I_am_MacBeth calls [$85].

GREGnizzle folds.

hotmark777 folds.

gcnmoo folds.

** Dealing Turn ** [ Kd ]

I_am_MacBeth raises [$475].

AssaniFisher raises [$750].

I_am_MacBeth calls [$425].

** Dealing River ** [ 6s ]

AssaniFisher is all-In [$1132]

I_am_MacBeth calls [$1132].

AssaniFisher shows [ Kc, Kh ] a full house, Kings full of fours.

I_am_MacBeth shows [ 9d, 9h ] a full house, Nines full of fours.

AssaniFisher wins $4726 from the main pot with a full house, Kings full of fours.

I play a lot more aggressively when I'm pissed off about bad beats or tough breaks.

***** Hand History for Game 3512315547 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:22:26 EDT 2006

Seat 6 is the button

Seat 3: DaringDuck ( $4031 )

Seat 4: Phallusy ( $3532 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $2008 )

Seat 6: I_am_MacBeth ( $3876 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $2638.50 )

Seat 8: pit540540 ( $3043 )

Seat 9: general_mm ( $1883 )

Seat 1: No_Dx ( $1990.86 )

Seat 10: wisco_ ( $1750 )

Seat 2: Pigg33 ( $1980 )

athorn10 posts small blind [$10].

pit540540 is sitting out.

general_mm posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 2c 7c ]

pit540540 has left the table.

wisco_: u limp with aces pit?

wisco_ folds.

No_Dx folds.

Pigg33 folds.

DaringDuck folds.

Phallusy folds.

I_am_MacBeth folds.

PVanInwagen has joined the table.

athorn10 calls [$60].

general_mm folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 8s, 8d, Qc ]

athorn10 bets [$120].

AssaniFisher raises [$300].

athorn10 folds.

AssaniFisher wins $577

Man, why doesn't he put me on a flush draw and bet the turn?

***** Hand History for Game 3512395495 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:36:38 EDT 2006

Table Table 65597 (Real Money)

Seat 4 is the button

Seat 1: DaringDuck ( $2857 )

Seat 4: Lucky168la ( $1177 )

Seat 5: gcnmoo ( $1953.50 )

Seat 7: general_mm ( $2260 )

Seat 8: hotmark777 ( $2030 )

Seat 9: LitleBastrd ( $3025 )

Seat 10: athorn10 ( $2005 )

Seat 6: AssaniFisher ( $1910 )

Seat 2: lkskl26 ( $1272 )

Seat 3: NLFISH15 ( $2008 )

general_mm posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qd Qh ]

hotmark777 folds.

LitleBastrd folds.

athorn10 folds.

DaringDuck folds.

lkskl26 calls [$20].

NLFISH15 calls [$20].

Lucky168la folds.

general_mm folds.

lkskl26 folds.

NLFISH15 calls [$105].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Qc, Js, 5c ]

NLFISH15 raises [$300].

AssaniFisher calls [$200].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 7h ]

AssaniFisher checks.

NLFISH15 checks.

** Dealing River ** [ Kh ]

AssaniFisher bets [$300].

NLFISH15 folds.

AssaniFisher wins $1187

Just entered the $35K guaranteed at Party for $109. Gonna 3 table ring games while playing this.

I really love betting the flop, then check raising the turn. Its such a great confusing play! Now knowing what he had, I easily could've pushed on the turn, but after trying that earlier today with a monster and him folding, I just wanted to play it safe.

***** Hand History for Game 3512486594 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 21:52:49 EDT 2006

Seat 9 is the button

Seat 1: No_Dx ( $2216.86 )

Seat 2: Pigg33 ( $3892 )

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $1704 )

Seat 4: PVanInwagen ( $2157 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $2269 )

Seat 6: I_am_MacBeth ( $4767 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $2492.50 )

Seat 8: Naip_Clover ( $377 )

Seat 9: TheDizzle206 ( $1950 )

Seat 10: ams54321 ( $1601 )

ams54321 posts small blind [$10].

No_Dx posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 3c 2c ]

Pigg33 folds.

hotmark777 folds.

PVanInwagen folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$20].

I_am_MacBeth folds.

athorn10 folds.

Naip_Clover folds.

TheDizzle206 raises [$80].

ams54321 folds.

No_Dx folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$60].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Qs, 3s, 3h ]

AssaniFisher bets [$80].

TheDizzle206 calls [$80].

** Dealing Turn ** [ Td ]

AssaniFisher checks.

TheDizzle206 bets [$250].

AssaniFisher raises [$700].

TheDizzle206 calls [$450].

** Dealing River ** [ 6c ]

AssaniFisher bets [$700].

TheDizzle206 calls [$700].

AssaniFisher shows [ 3c, 2c ] three of a kind, threes.

TheDizzle206 doesn't show [ Ac, Ah ] two pairs, aces and threes.

AssaniFisher wins $3147 from the main pot with three of a kind, threes.

Such poor play. What is the point of raising as opposed to calling here? Does he not realize that hes only getting called if hes beat?

***** Hand History for Game 3512559037 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 22:05:32 EDT 2006

Seat 6 is the button

Seat 1: No_Dx ( $2790.86 )

Seat 2: Pigg33 ( $4191 )

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $2007 )

Seat 4: PVanInwagen ( $2057 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $3756 )

Seat 6: I_am_MacBeth ( $4737 )

Seat 7: NLFISH15 ( $1980 )

Seat 8: Naip_Clover ( $397 )

Seat 9: TheDizzle206 ( $2000 )

Seat 10: ams54321 ( $1671 )

NLFISH15 posts small blind [$10].

Naip_Clover posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qh 9h ]

TheDizzle206 folds.

ams54321 folds.

No_Dx folds.

Pigg33 folds.

hotmark777 folds.

PVanInwagen folds.

I_am_MacBeth calls [$20].

NLFISH15 calls [$10].

Naip_Clover checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ Js, 7h, 8d ]

>You have options at $35K Guaranteed(590643) Table #33 Table!.

NLFISH15 checks.

Naip_Clover checks.

AssaniFisher checks.

I_am_MacBeth checks.

** Dealing Turn ** [ Ts ]

NLFISH15 checks.

Naip_Clover checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$20].

I_am_MacBeth folds.

NLFISH15 folds.

Naip_Clover calls [$20].

** Dealing River ** [ 6h ]

Naip_Clover checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$60].

Naip_Clover is all-In [$357]

AssaniFisher calls [$297].

AssaniFisher shows [ Qh, 9h ] a straight, eight to queen.

Naip_Clover doesn't show [ 8h, 6s ] two pairs, eights and sixes.

AssaniFisher wins $831 from the main pot with a straight, eight to queen.

I almost pushed on the flop here just because I have such little respect for my opponents in these tourneys. Turns out I was right about one of them, but ti was a good move to fold. Interesting min. raise with AA preflop, LOL.

***** Hand History for Game 3512579709 *****

NL Texas Hold'em Trny:19955454 Level:1 Blinds (10/15) - Tuesday, February 07, 22:09:09 EDT 2006

Table $35K Guaranteed(590643) Table #33 (Real Money)

Seat 2 is the button

Seat 1: mrlaursen ( $985 )

Seat 2: jmurunna1 ( $910 )

Seat 3: weluvujesus ( $2203 )

Seat 4: outflop ( $2080 )

Seat 5: jhall1 ( $910 )

Seat 6: pithon ( $902 )

Seat 7: tinom888 ( $980 )

Seat 9: AssaniFisher ( $965 )

Seat 8: smuza ( $1000 )

Trny:19955454 Level:1

Blinds (10/15)

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ks Qd ]

jhall1 folds.

pithon raises [30].

tinom888 calls [30].

smuza calls [30].

AssaniFisher calls [30].

mrlaursen calls [30].

jmurunna1 folds.

weluvujesus folds.

outflop folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 9s, Kd, 7h ]

pithon bets [100].

tinom888 raises [200].

smuza folds.

AssaniFisher folds.

mrlaursen folds.

pithon calls [100].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 8s ]

pithon checks.

tinom888 bets [250].

pithon calls [250].

** Dealing River ** [ 9d ]

pithon is all-In [422]

tinom888 calls [422].

pithon shows [ As, Ac ] two pairs, aces and nines.

tinom888 shows [ Kc, Qh ] two pairs, kings and nines.

pithon wins 1919 chips from the main pot with two pairs, aces and nines.

Funny how I never seem to do well in these smaller buy in MTTs. Very shortstacked now.

***** Hand History for Game 3512593789 *****

NL Texas Hold'em Trny:19955454 Level:1 Blinds (10/15) - Tuesday, February 07, 22:11:36 EDT 2006

Table $35K Guaranteed(590643) Table #33 (Real Money)

Seat 4 is the button

Seat 1: mrlaursen ( $955 )

Seat 2: jmurunna1 ( $1154 )

Seat 3: weluvujesus ( $2115 )

Seat 4: outflop ( $2055 )

Seat 5: jhall1 ( $832 )

Seat 6: pithon ( $1919 )

Seat 9: AssaniFisher ( $935 )

Seat 8: smuza ( $970 )

Seat 10: green100b ( $2035 )

Trny:19955454 Level:1

Blinds (10/15)

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 2h 3h ]

smuza folds.

AssaniFisher calls [15].

green100b folds.

mrlaursen folds.

jmurunna1 folds.

weluvujesus calls [15].

outflop folds.

jhall1 calls [5].

pithon checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 4h, 8d, 6h ]

jhall1 checks.

pithon bets [30].

AssaniFisher calls [30].

weluvujesus folds.

jhall1 folds.

** Dealing Turn ** [ Qs ]

pithon bets [80].

AssaniFisher calls [80].

** Dealing River ** [ Kh ]

pithon bets [175].

AssaniFisher raises [425].

pithon calls [250].

AssaniFisher shows [ 2h, 3h ] a flush, king high.

pithon shows [ 5h, 8h ] a flush, king high.

pithon wins 1130 chips from the main pot with a flush, king high with eight kicker.

Tough decision for me on the river here.

***** Hand History for Game 3512616495 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 22:15:34 EDT 2006

Seat 9 is the button

Seat 1: I_am_MacBeth ( $2984 )

Seat 2: PVanInwagen ( $2858 )

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $3574 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $3002 )

Seat 8: TheDizzle206 ( $2240 )

Seat 9: keeper00 ( $2595 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $4479 )

Seat 4: neveragain18 ( $570 )

Seat 3: LitleBastrd ( $2052 )

PVanInwagen posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 4d Jh ]

LitleBastrd folds.

neveragain18 folds.

hotmark777 folds.

athorn10 folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

keeper00 folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$10].

PVanInwagen checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ Js, 6h, 7s ]

AssaniFisher bets [$20].

PVanInwagen calls [$20].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 5d ]

AssaniFisher bets [$40].

PVanInwagen calls [$40].

** Dealing River ** [ Qc ]

AssaniFisher bets [$50].

PVanInwagen raises [$175].

Isabelle34 has joined the table.

AssaniFisher folds.

PVanInwagen does not show cards.

PVanInwagen wins $382

Wow, tough for him to play this hand any worse(bet/call when hes behind, passively call when hes ahead, call when hes behind on the river). If he can't raise when he hits his card on the turn, then he shouldn't call my flop check raise.

***** Hand History for Game 3512633582 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 22:18:33 EDT 2006

Seat 10 is the button

Seat 1: AssaniFisher ( $2146.50 )

Seat 3: tinybrain ( $918 )

Seat 4: Draped_Up ( $2000 )

Seat 5: MsClean_ ( $2539 )

Seat 6: backgammonpr ( $2000 )

Seat 7: hotmark777 ( $3596.50 )

Seat 8: GreatBruin ( $1739 )

Seat 9: PVanInwagen ( $2511 )

Seat 10: cash_cow22 ( $3487 )

Seat 2: Razor_Edge ( $2000 )

Razor_Edge posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qs Kd ]

tinybrain calls [$20].

Draped_Up folds.

MsClean_ calls [$20].

backgammonpr folds.

hotmark777 calls [$20].

GreatBruin folds.

PVanInwagen folds.

cash_cow22 folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$10].

Razor_Edge checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 4s, Ks, 8h ]

AssaniFisher checks.

Razor_Edge checks.

tinybrain checks.

MsClean_ checks.

hotmark777 bets [$97].

AssaniFisher raises [$275].

Razor_Edge folds.

tinybrain folds.

MsClean_ folds.

hotmark777 calls [$178].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 7h ]

AssaniFisher bets [$400].

hotmark777 calls [$400].

** Dealing River ** [ Qc ]

AssaniFisher bets [$525].

hotmark777 calls [$525].

AssaniFisher shows [ Qs, Kd ] two pairs, kings and queens.

hotmark777 doesn't show [ 8d, 7d ] two pairs, eights and sevens.

AssaniFisher wins $2497 from the main pot with two pairs, kings and queens.

BTW, after being $5K down after literally 15 minutes of play, I'm now winning for this session! Feels great!

I totally put him on a set, so I almost just pushed the river after he raised, but I decided that it'd be better to make a smaller bet just in case he had 2 pair or so because he'd most likely would come over the top thinking I was overplaying AK. I did briefly consider that he had a straight because calling with 4-6s after a raise is something that I do from time to time, but I don't think all that many people play like that. Up about $2K now.

***** Hand History for Game 3512687675 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 22:27:54 EDT 2006

Seat 8 is the button

Seat 2: Pigg33 ( $1948 )

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $4751 )

Seat 4: PVanInwagen ( $2953 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $3895 )

Seat 6: I_am_MacBeth ( $4486 )

Seat 7: NLFISH15 ( $1970 )

Seat 9: TheDizzle206 ( $1957 )

Seat 10: ams54321 ( $1681 )

Seat 8: BukakeSoup ( $1385 )

Seat 1: digo32 ( $500 )

TheDizzle206 posts small blind [$10].

ams54321 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Kd Ks ]

digo32 folds.

Pigg33 folds.

hotmark777 folds.

PVanInwagen folds.

I_am_MacBeth folds.

NLFISH15 calls [$65].

BukakeSoup folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

ams54321 folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 7h, Kh, 3s ]

AssaniFisher bets [$70].

NLFISH15 calls [$70].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 5c ]

AssaniFisher checks.

NLFISH15 checks.

** Dealing River ** [ 2c ]

NLFISH15 raises [$500].

AssaniFisher raises [$950].

NLFISH15 is all-In [$1335]

AssaniFisher calls [$735].

AssaniFisher shows [ Kd, Ks ] three of a kind, kings.

NLFISH15 doesn't show [ 5d, 5h ] three of a kind, fives.

AssaniFisher wins $3967 from the main pot with three of a kind, kings.

Out.

***** Hand History for Game 3512779901 *****

NL Texas Hold'em Trny:19955454 Level:3 Blinds (15/30) - Tuesday, February 07, 22:43:22 EDT 2006

Table $35K Guaranteed(590643) Table #5 (Real Money)

Seat 8 is the button

Seat 1: autobuyer ( $2412 )

Seat 3: hopeDK ( $2370 )

Seat 5: silverfang ( $1830 )

Seat 6: AssaniFisher ( $135 )

Seat 7: FoldItAll ( $1680 )

Seat 8: genejohn ( $2188 )

Seat 10: pro903 ( $865 )

Seat 4: kennyj350 ( $1215 )

Seat 9: tmay420 ( $860 )

Trny:19955454 Level:3

Blinds (15/30)

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Tc Td ]

autobuyer folds.

hopeDK folds.

kennyj350 raises [100].

silverfang folds.

AssaniFisher is all-In [135]

FoldItAll folds.

genejohn folds.

tmay420 folds.

pro903 folds.

kennyj350 calls [35].

** Dealing Flop ** [ As, Th, Kh ]

** Dealing River ** [ 9s ]

kennyj350 shows [ Qs, Js ] a straight, ten to ace.

AssaniFisher shows [ Tc, Td ] three of a kind, tens.

kennyj350 wins 315 chips from the main pot with a straight, ten to ace.

Player AssaniFisher finished in 275 place

gg guys...gl the rest of the way

AssaniFisher has left the table.

Here is a great reason why I don't mind people thinking tht they can push me around or off big hands.

***** Hand History for Game 3512830203 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 22:51:40 EDT 2006

Seat 3 is the button

Seat 1: I_am_MacBeth ( $3352 )

Seat 2: PVanInwagen ( $3081 )

Seat 3: piritu ( $1991 )

Seat 4: KharaEJSydni ( $1141.50 )

Seat 5: Isabelle34 ( $1959 )

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $3769 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $3453 )

Seat 8: TheDizzle206 ( $2001.50 )

Seat 9: keeper00 ( $2532 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $4834 )

KharaEJSydni posts small blind [$10].

Isabelle34 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Jh Js ]

hotmark777 folds.

athorn10 folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

keeper00 folds.

I_am_MacBeth folds.

PVanInwagen folds.

piritu calls [$70].

KharaEJSydni folds.

Isabelle34 calls [$50].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 8c, 6c, 6s ]

Isabelle34 checks.

piritu calls [$175].

Isabelle34 folds.

** Dealing Turn ** [ Jc ]

>You have options at Table 67619 (No DP) Table!.

piritu raises [$300].

AssaniFisher raises [$350].

piritu calls [$200].

** Dealing River ** [ Kc ]

piritu raises [$800].

AssaniFisher raises [$1100].

piritu folds.

AssaniFisher wins $3867

Man, what more could I do to induce a bluff on the river there?!! I think I played it right, although if he had a flush draw, then I obviously made a mistake in giving him a free draw.

***** Hand History for Game 3513023450 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 23:23:40 EDT 2006

Seat 2 is the button

Seat 1: AssaniFisher ( $3097 )

Seat 2: Razor_Edge ( $1960 )

Seat 6: Ben_Q_Dover ( $2368 )

Seat 7: hotmark777 ( $3950 )

Seat 8: GreatBruin ( $2030 )

Seat 9: PVanInwagen ( $4213 )

Seat 5: Gus_C ( $2024 )

Seat 10: RyanTien ( $514.50 )

Seat 4: digo32 ( $500 )

Seat 3: DITTO333 ( $1903 )

DITTO333 posts small blind [$10].

digo32 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ac Ah ]

Gus_C folds.

Ben_Q_Dover folds.

hotmark777 folds.

GreatBruin raises [$80].

PVanInwagen folds.

RyanTien folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$250].

Razor_Edge folds.

DITTO333 folds.

digo32 folds.

GreatBruin calls [$170].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Ks, 8c, 8d ]

GreatBruin checks.

GreatBruin calls [$300].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 2d ]

GreatBruin checks.

AssaniFisher checks.

** Dealing River ** [ 9h ]

GreatBruin checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$425].

GreatBruin folds.

AssaniFisher wins $1552

Having a winning session, so I can't be too upset, but man this is such a terrible play. Why do people like this even bother playing at such a high level(not that I don't want them to)?

***** Hand History for Game 3513137046 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 23:42:13 EDT 2006

Table Table 67619 (No DP) (Real Money)

Seat 9 is the button

Seat 3: hammers2 ( $2005 )

Seat 5: I_am_MacBeth ( $5885 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $2689 )

Seat 4: Isabelle34 ( $1422 )

Seat 8: Gus_C ( $1970 )

Seat 2: kramer1111 ( $1971 )

Seat 1: tibster24 ( $2243.50 )

Seat 9: digo32 ( $697 )

Seat 6: jasonkemp ( $1690 )

tibster24 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qs Ad ]

kramer1111 calls [$20].

hammers2 folds.

Isabelle34 folds.

I_am_MacBeth folds.

jasonkemp calls [$20].

Gus_C folds.

digo32 folds.

Razor_Edge has joined the table.

tibster24 calls [$105].

kramer1111 calls [$105].

jasonkemp calls [$105].

** Dealing Flop ** [ As, 8d, Js ]

AssaniFisher checks.

tibster24 bets [$175].

kramer1111 folds.

jasonkemp calls [$175].

AssaniFisher raises [$500].

tibster24 folds.

jasonkemp calls [$325].

** Dealing Turn ** [ Jd ]

AssaniFisher bets [$1100].

jasonkemp is all-In [$1065]

** Dealing River ** [ Ks ]

AssaniFisher shows [ Qs, Ad ] two pairs, aces and jacks.

jasonkemp shows [ Kd, Kc ] a full house, Kings full of jacks.

AssaniFisher wins $35 from side pot #1 with two pairs, aces and jacks.

jasonkemp wins $3802 from the main pot with a full house, Kings full of jacks.

Hate folding this hand, but way too much that beats me here.

***** Hand History for Game 3513152908 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 23:44:38 EDT 2006

Seat 8 is the button

Seat 1: I_am_MacBeth ( $4121 )

Seat 2: PVanInwagen ( $3176 )

Seat 5: Isabelle34 ( $2199 )

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $3533 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $4204 )

Seat 8: TheDizzle206 ( $2644 )

Seat 9: keeper00 ( $2022 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $6809 )

Seat 3: Gus_C ( $2806 )

keeper00 posts small blind [$10].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ah As ]

I_am_MacBeth folds.

PVanInwagen folds.

Gus_C folds.

Isabelle34 folds.

hotmark777 raises [$80].

athorn10 folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

keeper00 calls [$70].

AssaniFisher raises [$255].

hotmark777 calls [$195].

keeper00 calls [$195].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Jd, Kd, 5h ]

keeper00 checks.

hotmark777 calls [$400].

keeper00 folds.

** Dealing Turn ** [ 9d ]

AssaniFisher checks.

hotmark777 bets [$800].

AssaniFisher folds.

hotmark777 does not show cards.

hotmark777 wins $2422

Wow, talk about big stacks facing off!

***** Hand History for Game 3513166133 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 23:46:40 EDT 2006

Seat 5 is the button

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $5082.50 )

Seat 4: PVanInwagen ( $2475.50 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $5791.50 )

Seat 6: I_am_MacBeth ( $4986 )

Seat 9: TheDizzle206 ( $1805 )

Seat 2: nhotiger ( $1272.91 )

Seat 1: Gus_C ( $2034 )

Seat 7: PhyckME ( $1042.75 )

Seat 8: ILUVTOLOSE ( $2000 )

Seat 10: digo32 ( $500 )

I_am_MacBeth posts small blind [$10].

PhyckME posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Th Ts ]

ILUVTOLOSE calls [$20].

TheDizzle206 folds.

Gus_C folds.

nhotiger calls [$20].

hotmark777 calls [$20].

PVanInwagen folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$150].

I_am_MacBeth calls [$140].

PhyckME folds.

ILUVTOLOSE folds.

nhotiger folds.

hotmark777 calls [$130].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Tc, 7c, 2d ]

I_am_MacBeth checks.

hotmark777: lets go big stacks

hotmark777 checks.

I_am_MacBeth raises [$600].

hotmark777 calls [$600].

AssaniFisher raises [$1750].

I_am_MacBeth folds.

hotmark777 calls [$1300].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 8h ]

hotmark777 checks.

AssaniFisher is all-In [$3741.50]

hotmark777 folds.

AssaniFisher wins $8648.50

Very next hand. Same table.

***** Hand History for Game 3513180561 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, February 07, 23:48:54 EDT 2006

Seat 7 is the button

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $3062.50 )

Seat 4: PVanInwagen ( $2475.50 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $8648.50 )

Seat 6: I_am_MacBeth ( $4236 )

Seat 9: TheDizzle206 ( $1805 )

Seat 2: nhotiger ( $1252.91 )

Seat 1: Gus_C ( $2034 )

Seat 7: PhyckME ( $1012.75 )

Seat 8: ILUVTOLOSE ( $1960 )

Seat 10: digo32 ( $500 )

ILUVTOLOSE posts small blind [$10].

TheDizzle206 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Kh Kc ]

Gus_C raises [$40].

nhotiger folds.

hotmark777 folds.

I_am_MacBeth: only to experts like urself

PVanInwagen calls [$40].

AssaniFisher raises [$175].

I_am_MacBeth folds.

PhyckME folds.

ILUVTOLOSE folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

Gus_C calls [$135].

PVanInwagen folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 7h, Td, Ks ]

Gus_C checks.

AssaniFisher checks.

** Dealing Turn ** [ 6d ]

Gus_C bets [$300].

AssaniFisher raises [$600].

Gus_C folds.

AssaniFisher wins $1317

Both MTTs are about to start soon, so I'm going to go down to 2 tabling. I have two monster stacks on two of the tables, so I'll keep those 2 going. Here were my stats for this session:

842 hands played

11% hands won

66% showdowns won

20% flops seen

+$5697(feels great considering I was down $5K at one point)

Eh. Is he really calling to the flush draw here?

***** Hand History for Game 3513309678 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 00:08:49 EDT 2006

Seat 3 is the button

Seat 1: I_am_MacBeth ( $4264 )

Seat 2: PVanInwagen ( $3431 )

Seat 3: Gus_C ( $2451 )

Seat 4: TIGER413 ( $496 )

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $3181 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $4196 )

Seat 8: TheDizzle206 ( $2214 )

Seat 9: keeper00 ( $1471 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $6006 )

TIGER413 posts small blind [$10].

hotmark777 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Js 9s ]

athorn10 folds.

l_D1d_Th1S has joined the table.

TheDizzle206 folds.

keeper00 calls [$20].

I_am_MacBeth folds.

PVanInwagen raises [$100].

Gus_C folds.

TIGER413 folds.

hotmark777 calls [$80].

keeper00 calls [$80].

AssaniFisher calls [$80].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Jd, Jh, 4d ]

hotmark777 bets [$200].

keeper00 folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$200].

PVanInwagen folds.

** Dealing Turn ** [ 7s ]

hotmark777 checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$450].

hotmark777 calls [$450].

** Dealing River ** [ 8d ]

hotmark777 bets [$1600].

>You have options at Super Tuesday(590656) Table #47 Table!.

AssaniFisher folds.

hotmark777 does not show cards.

hotmark777 wins $3307

Hate getting off to poor starts in tourneys. Takes away so much of what I can do.

***** Hand History for Game 3513325635 *****

NL Texas Hold'em Trny:19959666 Level:1 Blinds (10/15) - Wednesday, February 08, 00:11:16 EDT 2006

Table Super Tuesday(590656) Table #47 (Real Money)

Seat 3 is the button

Seat 2: JETTEH2 ( $2505 )

Seat 3: cardeal1 ( $600 )

Seat 4: JJJ333111 ( $2498 )

Seat 6: ichthyophagy ( $712 )

Seat 7: BlueLite69 ( $975 )

Seat 8: ltlof8 ( $650 )

Seat 9: AssaniFisher ( $945 )

Seat 5: chipper_3 ( $1545 )

Seat 1: Devanaire ( $3120 )

Trny:19959666 Level:1

Blinds (10/15)

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Kh As ]

Tuna28 has joined the table.

Player Tuna28 has been moved from table 114 to this table

ichthyophagy folds.

BlueLite69 folds.

ltlof8 folds.

AssaniFisher raises [60].

Devanaire folds.

JETTEH2 folds.

cardeal1 calls [60].

JJJ333111 folds.

chipper_3 folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 7c, 5s, 9d ]

AssaniFisher bets [100].

cardeal1 is all-In [540]

AssaniFisher folds.

cardeal1 does not show cards.

cardeal1 wins 785 chips

Merry Christmas to me.

***** Hand History for Game 3513386859 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 00:20:44 EDT 2006

Seat 3 is the button

Seat 1: Gus_C ( $2104.25 )

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $3041.75 )

Seat 4: PVanInwagen ( $2582.75 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $9050 )

Seat 6: I_am_MacBeth ( $4388.50 )

Seat 7: PhyckME ( $589.25 )

Seat 9: TheDizzle206 ( $2104 )

Seat 10: digo32 ( $803.25 )

Seat 8: Razor_Edge ( $1970 )

Seat 2: Ben_Q_Dover ( $0 )

Ben_Q_Dover has joined the table.

PVanInwagen posts small blind [$10].

Ben_Q_Dover posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Jc 9c ]

I_am_MacBeth folds.

PhyckME folds.

Razor_Edge folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

digo32 folds.

Gus_C folds.

Ben_Q_Dover checks.

hotmark777 raises [$80].

PVanInwagen folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$60].

Ben_Q_Dover folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ Ts, Kd, Tc ]

AssaniFisher checks.

hotmark777 checks.

** Dealing Turn ** [ 2d ]

AssaniFisher checks.

hotmark777 did not respond in time.

hotmark777 folds.

AssaniFisher wins $187

I'll take it.

***** Hand History for Game 3513415465 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 00:25:03 EDT 2006

Seat 6 is the button

Seat 1: I_am_MacBeth ( $4374 )

Seat 3: Gus_C ( $2351 )

Seat 4: TIGER413 ( $313 )

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $3838 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $4303 )

Seat 8: TheDizzle206 ( $2763 )

Seat 9: keeper00 ( $1276 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $5683 )

Seat 2: klingonnn ( $2000 )

Seat 5: Davide2805 ( $400 )

athorn10 posts small blind [$10].

TheDizzle206 posts big blind [$20].

Davide2805 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 9h 9s ]

keeper00 calls [$20].

I_am_MacBeth folds.

Gus_C folds.

TIGER413 folds.

Davide2805 checks.

hotmark777 calls [$20].

athorn10 calls [$10].

TheDizzle206 checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 9d, Th, 6d ]

athorn10 has been reconnected and has 19 seconds to act.

athorn10 checks.

TheDizzle206 checks.

keeper00 checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$50].

klingonnn has left the table.

Davide2805 is all-In [$380]

hotmark777 calls [$380].

athorn10 folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

keeper00 folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$1150].

hotmark777 calls [$820].

** Dealing Turn ** [ As ]

AssaniFisher bets [$2000].

hotmark777 folds.

** Dealing River ** [ 5c ]

AssaniFisher shows [ 9h, 9s ] three of a kind, nines.

Davide2805 shows [ 8s, 7c ] a straight, six to ten.

AssaniFisher wins $3640 from side pot #1 with three of a kind, nines.

Davide2805 wins $1257 from the main pot with a straight, six to ten.

Back over even in the Party MTT.

***** Hand History for Game 3513418311 *****

NL Texas Hold'em Trny:19959666 Level:2 Blinds (10/20) - Wednesday, February 08, 00:25:29 EDT 2006

Seat 10 is the button

Seat 2: JETTEH2 ( $2260 )

Seat 3: cardeal1 ( $2232 )

Seat 4: JJJ333111 ( $2983 )

Seat 7: BlueLite69 ( $1115 )

Seat 8: ltlof8 ( $600 )

Seat 9: AssaniFisher ( $860 )

Seat 5: chipper_3 ( $1160 )

Seat 1: Devanaire ( $2430 )

Seat 10: Tuna28 ( $895 )

Seat 6: Rusty2Runnin ( $1330 )

Trny:19959666 Level:2

Blinds (10/20)

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 9d 8d ]

cardeal1 calls [20].

JJJ333111 calls [20].

chipper_3 folds.

Rusty2Runnin folds.

BlueLite69 folds.

ltlof8 folds.

AssaniFisher calls [20].

Tuna28 folds.

Devanaire folds.

JETTEH2 checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ Td, 8c, 7h ]

JETTEH2 checks.

cardeal1 checks.

JJJ333111 checks.

AssaniFisher bets [70].

JETTEH2 folds.

cardeal1 calls [70].

JJJ333111 folds.

** Dealing Turn ** [ 4d ]

cardeal1 bets [125].

AssaniFisher calls [125].

** Dealing River ** [ 4s ]

cardeal1 checks.

AssaniFisher checks.

cardeal1 shows [ 9c, Ac ] a pair of fours.

AssaniFisher shows [ 9d, 8d ] two pairs, eights and fours.

AssaniFisher wins 480 chips from the main pot with two pairs, eights and fours.

Just because.

***** Hand History for Game 3513437073 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 00:28:20 EDT 2006

Seat 3 is the button

Seat 1: Gus_C ( $1984.25 )

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $2911.75 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $9226 )

Seat 9: TheDizzle206 ( $2245 )

Seat 8: Razor_Edge ( $1980 )

Seat 2: Ben_Q_Dover ( $1930 )

Seat 7: DaringDuck ( $1960 )

Seat 6: Davide2805 ( $400 )

DaringDuck posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 7d 2c ]

Razor_Edge folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

Gus_C calls [$20].

Ben_Q_Dover calls [$20].

hotmark777 folds.

Davide2805 has left the table.

DaringDuck folds.

Gus_C folds.

Ben_Q_Dover folds.

AssaniFisher wins $185

Thank you.

***** Hand History for Game 3513442438 *****

NL Texas Hold'em Trny:19959666 Level:2 Blinds (10/20) - Wednesday, February 08, 00:29:08 EDT 2006

Seat 3 is the button

Seat 2: JETTEH2 ( $2095 )

Seat 3: cardeal1 ( $2172 )

Seat 4: JJJ333111 ( $2943 )

Seat 7: BlueLite69 ( $1095 )

Seat 8: ltlof8 ( $600 )

Seat 9: AssaniFisher ( $1125 )

Seat 5: chipper_3 ( $1160 )

Seat 1: Devanaire ( $2420 )

Seat 10: Tuna28 ( $925 )

Seat 6: Rusty2Runnin ( $1330 )

Trny:19959666 Level:2

Blinds (10/20)

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ah Ac ]

Rusty2Runnin folds.

BlueLite69 folds.

ltlof8 folds.

AssaniFisher raises [80].

Tuna28 folds.

Devanaire folds.

JETTEH2 folds.

cardeal1 folds.

JJJ333111 folds.

chipper_3 is all-In [1140]

AssaniFisher is all-In [1045]

** Dealing Flop ** [ 3d, Qs, Jh ]

** Dealing Turn ** [ 2s ]

** Dealing River ** [ Ad ]

AssaniFisher shows [ Ah, Ac ] three of a kind, aces.

chipper_3 shows [ 6d, 6s ] a pair of sixes.

chipper_3 wins 35 chips from side pot #1 with a pair of sixes.

AssaniFisher wins 2260 chips from the main pot with three of a kind, aces.

Out of room again. Continued on next post...

Seat 7 is the button

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qs Qc ]

I_am_MacBeth folds.

Phallusy folds.

pit540540 folds.

hotmark777 folds.

athorn10 folds.

DaringDuck folds.

gcnmoo folds.

AssaniFisher checks.

GREGnizzle bets [$450].

AssaniFisher folds.

GREGnizzle wins $977
How much did being UTG factor into your decision to fold? Given that your preflop raise from UTG signifies a very strong hand, does Gnizzle's reraise mean pretty much {AA, KK, QQ, AKs} or so? If you were going to check-fold the flop unless you hit a set, should you have considered folding to the reraise before the flop? (Probably not since your implied set odds are great given the stack sizes. Just asking.)If you'd opened from the cutoff and Gnizzle reraised from the button (but everything else is the same), do you still check-fold that flop? His hand range in that situation wouldn't be so narrow since your own opening raise wouldn't signify as much strength.

Table Table  70133 (Real Money)

Seat 7 is the button

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [  Qs Qc ]

I_am_MacBeth folds.

Phallusy folds.

pit540540 folds.

hotmark777 folds.

athorn10 folds.

DaringDuck folds.

gcnmoo folds.

AssaniFisher checks.

GREGnizzle bets [$450].

AssaniFisher folds.

GREGnizzle wins $977
How much did being UTG factor into your decision to fold? Given that your preflop raise from UTG signifies a very strong hand, does Gnizzle's reraise mean pretty much {AA, KK, QQ, AKs} or so? If you were going to check-fold the flop unless you hit a set, should you have considered folding to the reraise before the flop?If you'd opened from the cutoff and Gnizzle reraised from the button (but everything else is the same), do you still check-fold that flop? His hand range in that situation wouldn't be so narrow since your own opening raise wouldn't signify as much strength.
I call the flop because if he has what hes representing then I can easily take his stack if I hit a Q because it looks like I"m an idiot overplaying AQ.The UTG factor did play a small role but more important imo was the size of his continuation bet. If he has enough balls to be betting near the pot with AK there, then I'm giving him the pot and waiting for him to overplay that same hand later on when I have him dominated.

I really don't mind folding big hands because I can also win big pots with rags based on my style of play.

Seat 7 is the button

** Dealing down cards **

I_am_MacBeth folds.

Phallusy folds.

pit540540 folds.

hotmark777 folds.

athorn10 folds.

DaringDuck folds.

gcnmoo folds.

AssaniFisher checks.

GREGnizzle bets [$450].

AssaniFisher folds.

GREGnizzle wins $977
How much did being UTG factor into your decision to fold? Given that your preflop raise from UTG signifies a very strong hand, does Gnizzle's reraise mean pretty much {AA, KK, QQ, AKs} or so? If you were going to check-fold the flop unless you hit a set, should you have considered folding to the reraise before the flop?If you'd opened from the cutoff and Gnizzle reraised from the button (but everything else is the same), do you still check-fold that flop? His hand range in that situation wouldn't be so narrow since your own opening raise wouldn't signify as much strength.
I call the flop because if he has what hes representing then I can easily take his stack if I hit a Q because it looks like I"m an idiot overplaying AQ.The UTG factor did play a small role but more important imo was the size of his continuation bet. If he has enough balls to be betting near the pot with AK there, then I'm giving him the pot and waiting for him to overplay that same hand later on when I have him dominated.

I really don't mind folding big hands because I can also win big pots with rags based on my style of play.
Damn dude... I really need to rethink how I play Q's and J's when the flop comes rags.You played those 2 pocket Q's different. Is that because in the second one your opponent was so short stacked? I'm guessing that's why.

Seat 7 is the button

** Dealing down cards **

I_am_MacBeth folds.

Phallusy folds.

pit540540 folds.

hotmark777 folds.

athorn10 folds.

DaringDuck folds.

gcnmoo folds.

AssaniFisher checks.

GREGnizzle bets [$450].

AssaniFisher folds.

GREGnizzle wins $977

Damn dude... I really need to rethink how I play Q's and J's when the flop comes rags.You played those 2 pocket Q's different. Is that because in the second one your opponent was so short stacked? I'm guessing that's why.
Yes, thats pretty much exactly why I played them a bit differently. With a shorter stack, hes a lot more likely to overplay smaller hands. Plus there was already another caller(who was most likely going to fold) so that added some more pot odds into it. Still doesn't mean that it was the right play by me, but thats what I was thinking.And it depends at what levels you're playing at, and I'm not sure what stakes you're playing.

While there are a few bad players at $10/20 NL, for the most part I think you have to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove you wrong. And now think of it from his perspective: What hands do you really think he would re raise an UTG raise with and then bet the pot on a ragged flop? Now if I was playing $1/2 or in a $162 MTT, then I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this move made with TT or any average hand like that. But I just can't risk my entire stack(which is what I'd be doing with a re raise there, as I couldn't just call) here unless I have been given some reason to doubt my opponent based upon previous play.

Hey Assani, you should head over to full tilt.....Could get on the table with both Juanda and Flack for some action.
I do have an account there under my name, but my mom and uncle use it, so I never really do. I know that they have a bunch of pros there which seems to be the big draw, but how are the games there? If Juanda and Flack are actually trying their bests then I'm not sure I want to go jump in their games anytime soon, although it would be a nice challenge. How soft are the rest of the games usually there?

Hey Assani, you should head over to full tilt.....Could get on the table with both Juanda and Flack for some action.
I do have an account there under my name, but my mom and uncle use it, so I never really do. I know that they have a bunch of pros there which seems to be the big draw, but how are the games there? If Juanda and Flack are actually trying their bests then I'm not sure I want to go jump in their games anytime soon, although it would be a nice challenge. How soft are the rest of the games usually there?
Well at the limits I'm playing (0.05/0.10 NL), the games are real soft (I'm up $60 in 3 days....Not bad considering the limits), but I couldn't tell ya about the higher end stuff.For your quest to hit 100G, probably not the best idea to go up against the best in the world, but it sure would be fun to see those hand histories of you bluffing JJ with 10 3 off.........

Well at the limits I'm playing (0.05/0.10 NL), the games are real soft (I'm up $60 in 3 days....Not bad considering the limits), but I couldn't tell ya about the higher end stuff.For your quest to hit 100G, probably not the best idea to go up against the best in the world, but it sure would be fun to see those hand histories of you bluffing JJ with 10 3 off.........
Do all of the pros there just use their real names as their screen names or is there some way to find out who is who?FYI, when I played in the Borgata Open, I busted out early on a bluff(I still think it was a good play though). Anyway, I came back to the tourney area about 2 hours later, and John Juanda had been moved to my table....sucks, really wish I could've played with him.

Do all of the pros there just use their real names as their screen names or is there some way to find out who is who?FYI, when I played in the Borgata Open, I busted out early on a bluff(I still think it was a good play though). Anyway, I came back to the tourney area about 2 hours later, and John Juanda had been moved to my table....sucks, really wish I could've played with him.
Most use their real names. You can find them from the table select select screen pretty easy because their tables are a diff color. They even have avatars that are cartoon pics of themselves. From what I can tell, they play pretty tight.......

Assani- I give you props for posting your hand history. I'm sure a lot of people are going to benefit from it, but I have to question how smart it is in the long haul. Google is a #####.

Assani- I give you props for posting your hand history. I'm sure a lot of people are going to benefit from it, but I have to question how smart it is in the long haul. Google is a #####.
Yeah, I understand that aspect. However, I really don't have a problem with any perception people may have of me. If people think that I bluff a lot, then let them and I'll take advantage of that. If people think that they can get me to lay down big hands, thats fine too- I'll wait them out and catch them. I think that I play my missed hands and my monsters fairly similarly, and I'm not too scared about people seeing any hands in particular. I could be wrong though- perhaps some opponents will pick up tells in my betting patterns. But at the same time, maybe I'm overlooking some of my own mistakes and the constructive criticism will help me improve, so that will make up for anything I'm giving away.

Yeah, I understand that aspect. However, I really don't have a problem with any perception people may have of me. If people think that I bluff a lot, then let them and I'll take advantage of that. If people think that they can get me to lay down big hands, thats fine too- I'll wait them out and catch them. I think that I play my missed hands and my monsters fairly similarly, and I'm not too scared about people seeing any hands in particular. I could be wrong though- perhaps some opponents will pick up tells in my betting patterns. But at the same time, maybe I'm overlooking some of my own mistakes and the constructive criticism will help me improve, so that will make up for anything I'm giving away.
The same could be said about Doyle Brunson writing SuperSystems, or any other pro writing a book. And yet they still rake in the money at the tournies and in the cash games. I think it doesn't matter what you show people, as long as you play in a way that you will benefit from everyone knowing what you might do in a certain circumstance, which I think is what AF does.

I'm thinking he's doing pretty well tonight...... Watching him nw and at one table he's got >$9200, and another he's got >$6000

:eek:

Day 5(continued)

2/7/06

Loose and passive opponent, haha- nice combination.

PokerStars Game #3897521008: Tournament #19224790, Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2006/02/07 - 21:31:52 (ET)

Table '19224790 19' Seat #3 is the button

Seat 1: jwvdcw (1465 in chips)

Seat 2: mackerel t (1590 in chips)

Seat 3: GrassHarper (2700 in chips)

Seat 4: kslukeok (500 in chips)

Seat 5: LosChief (1690 in chips)

Seat 6: DawgOmatic (480 in chips)

Seat 7: RagingMensan (1470 in chips)

Seat 8: LG29ER (2435 in chips)

Seat 9: Huan55 (1170 in chips)

kslukeok: posts small blind 15

LosChief: posts big blind 30

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to jwvdcw [Jd 4d]

DawgOmatic: folds

RagingMensan: folds

LG29ER: folds

Huan55: folds

jwvdcw: raises 60 to 90

mackerel t: folds

GrassHarper: folds

kslukeok: folds

LosChief: calls 60

*** FLOP *** [Js Tc 8s]

LosChief: checks

jwvdcw: bets 120

LosChief: calls 120

*** TURN *** [Js Tc 8s] [Td]

jwvdcw: bets 210

LosChief: calls 210

*** RIVER *** [Js Tc 8s Td] [5h]

jwvdcw: checks

*** SHOW DOWN ***

LosChief: shows [Ac Kh] (a pair of Tens)

jwvdcw: shows [Jd 4d] (two pair, Jacks and Tens)

jwvdcw collected 855 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot 855 | Rake 0

Board [Js Tc 8s Td 5h]

Seat 1: jwvdcw showed [Jd 4d] and won (855) with two pair, Jacks and Tens

Seat 2: mackerel t folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 3: GrassHarper (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 4: kslukeok (small blind) folded before Flop

Seat 5: LosChief (big blind) showed [Ac Kh] and lost with a pair of Tens

Seat 6: DawgOmatic folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 7: RagingMensan folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 8: LG29ER folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 9: Huan55 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I guess my preflop raises aren't garnering any respect anymore, lol.

***** Hand History for Game 3513473739 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 00:33:49 EDT 2006

Seat 2 is the button

Total number of players : 7

Seat 1: Gus_C ( $2021.25 )

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $3098.75 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $9286 )

Seat 9: TheDizzle206 ( $2243 )

Seat 8: Razor_Edge ( $2030 )

Seat 2: Ben_Q_Dover ( $1860 )

Seat 7: DaringDuck ( $2000 )

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ah Ac ]

Sylvst_Tweet has joined the table.

DaringDuck folds.

Razor_Edge folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

Gus_C folds.

Ben_Q_Dover calls [$20].

hotmark777 folds.

beansteen has joined the table.

Ben_Q_Dover raises [$170].

AssaniFisher raises [$410].

Ben_Q_Dover folds.

AssaniFisher wins $700

As tough as set over set is to overcome, I think I should've realized this and just checked/called it down. Thats tough though. I put him on AA or KK, and unfortunately it was KK. The more that I think about this hand, the more I realize how I misplayed it. If I put him on AA or KK, then I definitely should've just called because AA would fold to a raise there(doesn't help me win any more) and KK would obviously take my whole stack....man, I really did misplay this. No matter how well I'm playing, theres still these little leaks that need to be addressed.

***** Hand History for Game 3513517857 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 00:40:27 EDT 2006

Seat 1 is the button

Seat 1: Gus_C ( $1991.25 )

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $3138.75 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $9526 )

Seat 9: TheDizzle206 ( $2260 )

Seat 8: Razor_Edge ( $2000 )

Seat 2: Ben_Q_Dover ( $1525 )

Seat 7: DaringDuck ( $1970 )

Seat 10: Sylvst_Tweet ( $1960 )

Seat 6: beansteen ( $811.50 )

Seat 4: DIAMONDLADYY ( $400 )

Ben_Q_Dover posts small blind [$10].

hotmark777 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Tc Th ]

DIAMONDLADYY folds.

beansteen folds.

DaringDuck raises [$200].

Razor_Edge folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

Sylvst_Tweet folds.

Gus_C folds.

Ben_Q_Dover folds.

hotmark777 folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$140].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Ks, Jd, 7c ]

DaringDuck calls [$175].

AssaniFisher checks.

DaringDuck bets [$450].

AssaniFisher raises [$1100].

DaringDuck is all-In [$1145]

AssaniFisher calls [$495].

** Dealing River ** [ 7d ]

AssaniFisher shows [ Tc, Th ] a full house, Tens full of sevens.

DaringDuck shows [ Kc, Kh ] a full house, Kings full of sevens.

DaringDuck wins $3967 from the main pot with a full house, Kings full of sevens.

DIAMONDLADYY has left the table.

Almost folded the river, but I was getting such good pot odds.

PokerStars Game #3897773436: Tournament #19224790, Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2006/02/07 - 21:51:29 (ET)

Table '19224790 19' Seat #9 is the button

Seat 1: jwvdcw (1670 in chips)

Seat 2: mackerel t (2895 in chips)

Seat 3: GrassHarper (2405 in chips)

Seat 4: EdgyEddie (1955 in chips)

Seat 5: beeftender (2735 in chips)

Seat 6: Mrmzlplx (3020 in chips)

Seat 7: RagingMensan (1085 in chips)

Seat 8: LG29ER (3030 in chips)

Seat 9: Huan55 (795 in chips)

jwvdcw: posts small blind 25

mackerel t: posts big blind 50

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to jwvdcw [9c 7d]

GrassHarper: calls 50

EdgyEddie: calls 50

beeftender: folds

Mrmzlplx: folds

RagingMensan: folds

LG29ER: folds

Huan55: calls 50

jwvdcw: calls 25

mackerel t: checks

*** FLOP *** [Ts Td 5c]

jwvdcw: checks

mackerel t: checks

GrassHarper: checks

EdgyEddie: checks

Huan55: checks

*** TURN *** [Ts Td 5c] [8s]

jwvdcw: bets 100

mackerel t: folds

GrassHarper: folds

EdgyEddie: calls 100

Huan55: calls 100

*** RIVER *** [Ts Td 5c 8s] [9d]

jwvdcw: bets 150

EdgyEddie: calls 150

Huan55: raises 150 to 300

jwvdcw: calls 150

EdgyEddie: calls 150

*** SHOW DOWN ***

Huan55: shows [Th Qc] (three of a kind, Tens)

jwvdcw: mucks hand

EdgyEddie: mucks hand

Huan55 collected 1450 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot 1450 | Rake 0

Board [Ts Td 5c 8s 9d]

Seat 1: jwvdcw (small blind) mucked [9c 7d]

Seat 2: mackerel t (big blind) folded on the Turn

Seat 3: GrassHarper folded on the Turn

Seat 4: EdgyEddie mucked [Ad 8d]

Seat 5: beeftender folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 6: Mrmzlplx folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 7: RagingMensan folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 8: LG29ER folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 9: Huan55 (button) showed [Th Qc] and won (1450) with three of a kind, Tens

First break at Party MTT. I'm at 2300. Average is 1700. 703 out of 1185 players left.

Very proud of my read here. While I can fold QQ on a J-high flop, I can gamble a bit too.

***** Hand History for Game 3513779626 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 01:18:56 EDT 2006

Seat 1 is the button

Seat 6: hotmark777 ( $2659 )

Seat 7: athorn10 ( $2507.50 )

Seat 8: TheDizzle206 ( $2594 )

Seat 9: keeper00 ( $813.50 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $6334.50 )

Seat 1: Sylvst_Tweet ( $3705 )

Seat 5: No_Dx ( $2084 )

Seat 4: gcnmoo ( $2257 )

Seat 2: WHADDAWHADDA ( $410 )

WHADDAWHADDA posts small blind [$10].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 9s 9c ]

hotmark777 folds.

athorn10 folds.

TheDizzle206 folds.

keeper00 folds.

Sylvst_Tweet folds.

WHADDAWHADDA is all-In [$400]

gcnmoo folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$345].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Ac, 3d, Ad ]

** Dealing Turn ** [ Th ]

** Dealing River ** [ 7s ]

AssaniFisher shows [ 9s, 9c ] two pairs, aces and nines.

WHADDAWHADDA doesn't show [ 8s, Kd ] a pair of aces.

AssaniFisher wins $837 from the main pot with two pairs, aces and nines.

I'm making the table break by knocking everyone out, lol.

***** Hand History for Game 3513806487 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 01:22:48 EDT 2006

Seat 10 is the button

Total number of players : 4

Seat 9: keeper00 ( $1072.50 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $6731.50 )

Seat 4: gcnmoo ( $2012 )

Seat 3: xx_Canon_xx ( $1074.59 )

gcnmoo posts small blind [$10].

keeper00 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ks Th ]

gcnmoo folds.

keeper00 calls [$40].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 6d, Kh, 8s ]

keeper00 checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$80].

keeper00 calls [$80].

keeper00 checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$250].

keeper00 is all-In [$932.50]

AssaniFisher calls [$682.50].

** Dealing River ** [ 4d ]

AssaniFisher shows [ Ks, Th ] two pairs, kings and tens.

keeper00 doesn't show [ 9c, Kc ] a pair of kings.

AssaniFisher wins $2154 from the main pot with two pairs, kings and tens.

Table broke right after the hand, so no HH, but there were 3 guys in the pot who bet 500+ before me, so I went all in with 9-10 due to the great pot odds on that hand. Hit a straight- at 2300 now!

Back in the mix!

PokerStars Game #3898259370: Tournament #19224790, Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2006/02/07 - 22:27:15 (ET)

Table '19224790 6' Seat #3 is the button

Seat 1: Crisper (1185 in chips)

Seat 2: Roothlus (425 in chips)

Seat 3: Pjwaters (1425 in chips)

Seat 4: gmart13 (6285 in chips)

Seat 5: jwvdcw (2370 in chips)

Seat 6: coola (7225 in chips)

Seat 7: AmuLeto (1180 in chips)

Seat 8: barneymax (1890 in chips)

Seat 9: Drew Jack (1725 in chips)

gmart13: posts small blind 75

jwvdcw: posts big blind 150

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to jwvdcw [Kc Ks]

coola: raises 150 to 300

AmuLeto: folds

barneymax: folds

Drew Jack: folds

Crisper: folds

Roothlus: folds

Pjwaters: folds

gmart13: folds

jwvdcw: raises 600 to 900

coola: calls 600

*** FLOP *** [8c 2h 6d]

jwvdcw: bets 900

coola: folds

jwvdcw collected 1875 from pot

jwvdcw: doesn't show hand

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot 1875 | Rake 0

Board [8c 2h 6d]

Seat 1: Crisper folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 2: Roothlus folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 3: Pjwaters (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 4: gmart13 (small blind) folded before Flop

Seat 5: jwvdcw (big blind) collected (1875)

Seat 6: coola folded on the Flop

Seat 7: AmuLeto folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 8: barneymax folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 9: Drew Jack folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Didn't think he was the type of player to bet out on a set.

***** Hand History for Game 3513930678 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 01:40:26 EDT 2006

Seat 2 is the button

Seat 1: gcnmoo ( $903 )

Seat 2: Ben_Q_Dover ( $1839 )

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $3222.75 )

Seat 4: splittle ( $2191 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $7368 )

Seat 6: beansteen ( $735.50 )

Seat 7: DaringDuck ( $4416.50 )

Seat 8: Razor_Edge ( $2000 )

Seat 9: WHADDAWHADDA ( $2001 )

Seat 10: Sylvst_Tweet ( $1638 )

splittle posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qd Qh ]

beansteen folds.

DaringDuck folds.

Razor_Edge folds.

>You have options at Super Tuesday(590656) Table #44 Table!.

WHADDAWHADDA folds.

Sylvst_Tweet folds.

gcnmoo folds.

Ben_Q_Dover folds.

hotmark777 calls [$60].

splittle folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 3h, 2c, Th ]

hotmark777 bets [$120].

AssaniFisher raises [$350].

hotmark777 raises [$780].

AssaniFisher raises [$3650].

hotmark777 did not respond in time.

hotmark777 folds.

AssaniFisher wins $5057

After the hand:

hotmark777: assani ur such a dufus

AssaniFisher: ty

hotmark777: laid down 45 of hearts

hotmark777: should have called and busted your ###

AssaniFisher: oh, what a terrible lay down

AssaniFisher: you had me

hotmark777: when u have 15 outs

hotmark777: its not like you have a bad hand

AssaniFisher: you definitely should've called...my grandma is reading this right now and she just fainted when she read that you laid that down!

hotmark777: if you think its a joke that reaffirms how much of an amateur youa re

AssaniFisher: are you a pro?

hotmark777: the only reason why i didnt call is because a donk like you

hotmark777: most probably has aces

hotmark777: and cant lay them down

hotmark777: and that takes out two of my outs

hotmark777: and when i felt you

hotmark777: and you cry

hotmark777: dont think i will feel sorry

hotmark777: i had the same open ended flush and straight draw

hotmark777: with that pot

hotmark777: with you and macbeth

hotmark777: and i laid it down also

AssaniFisher: Are you serious!! My grandma just woke up and now you've caused her to faint again

hotmark777: that grandma joke is getting old

AssaniFisher: you clearly are the king of monster draw laydowns.

BTW, If he puts me on anything except a set, then its a terrible terrible lay down on his part considering the pot odds he is getting. Not sure why he would re raise in that spot either unless he was planning to call a push...pretty poorly played by someone who from what I've seen is a decent player.

Second break at party. 281 left. 140 spots pay. I'm at 2600. Average is 4300.

Out of Stars tourney....What hand that would raise UTG does he put me on that he has beat here? I'm totally confounded at his call.

PokerStars Game #3898787537: Tournament #19224790, Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (200/400) - 2006/02/07 - 23:06:44 (ET)

Table '19224790 6' Seat #2 is the button

Seat 1: gromalomus (5595 in chips)

Seat 2: nuts1313 (4795 in chips)

Seat 3: shane289 (10054 in chips)

Seat 4: gmart13 (7360 in chips)

Seat 5: jwvdcw (2320 in chips)

Seat 6: coola (7330 in chips)

Seat 7: Youngster21 (7128 in chips)

Seat 8: barneymax (3125 in chips)

Seat 9: chase27 (5282 in chips)

gromalomus: posts the ante 25

nuts1313: posts the ante 25

shane289: posts the ante 25

gmart13: posts the ante 25

jwvdcw: posts the ante 25

coola: posts the ante 25

Youngster21: posts the ante 25

barneymax: posts the ante 25

chase27: posts the ante 25

shane289: posts small blind 200

gmart13: posts big blind 400

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to jwvdcw [Th Tc]

jwvdcw: raises 1895 to 2295 and is all-in

coola: raises 5010 to 7305 and is all-in

Youngster21: folds

barneymax: folds

chase27: folds

gromalomus: folds

nuts1313: folds

shane289: folds

gmart13: folds

*** FLOP *** [Kd 5c 6c]

*** TURN *** [Kd 5c 6c] [As]

*** RIVER *** [Kd 5c 6c As] [Qh]

chase27 said, "grrr'"

*** SHOW DOWN ***

jwvdcw: shows [Th Tc] (a pair of Tens)

coola: shows [Ad Js] (a pair of Aces)

coola collected 5415 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot 5415 | Rake 0

Board [Kd 5c 6c As Qh]

Seat 1: gromalomus folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 2: nuts1313 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 3: shane289 (small blind) folded before Flop

Seat 4: gmart13 (big blind) folded before Flop

Seat 5: jwvdcw showed [Th Tc] and lost with a pair of Tens

Seat 6: coola showed [Ad Js] and won (5415) with a pair of Aces

Seat 7: Youngster21 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 8: barneymax folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 9: chase27 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I love poker.

***** Hand History for Game 3514197462 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 02:19:42 EDT 2006

Seat 8 is the button

Total number of players : 5

Seat 3: xx_Canon_xx ( $791.37 )

Seat 6: CRUSSH ( $1784 )

Seat 8: EsurientOne ( $2230 )

Seat 9: w00t4d0nks ( $2501.50 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $7641 )

w00t4d0nks posts small blind [$10].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 7s 2d ]

xx_Canon_xx folds.

CRUSSH calls [$20].

EsurientOne folds.

w00t4d0nks folds.

AssaniFisher checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 5c, Ac, Qh ]

AssaniFisher checks.

CRUSSH bets [$45].

AssaniFisher raises [$125].

CRUSSH folds.

AssaniFisher wins $218

xx_Canon_xx has left the table.

EsurientOne has left the table.

Bully.

***** Hand History for Game 3514205538 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 02:20:55 EDT 2006

Seat 10 is the button

Seat 1: gcnmoo ( $2491 )

Seat 2: klingonnn ( $1992 )

Seat 3: hotmark777 ( $2179 )

Seat 4: splittle ( $2000 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $8407 )

Seat 6: beansteen ( $1017.50 )

Seat 7: DaringDuck ( $4460.50 )

Seat 8: Razor_Edge ( $4363 )

Seat 9: WHADDAWHADDA ( $1894 )

Seat 10: Borntarun ( $2139 )

gcnmoo posts small blind [$10].

klingonnn posts big blind [$20].

Borntarun: on a 19-1 shot

WHADDAWHADDA posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Jh Qh ]

Borntarun: i knwo your a strong player but....

hotmark777 folds.

splittle folds.

beansteen folds.

DaringDuck folds.

>You have options at Super Tuesday(590656) Table #23 Table!.

WHADDAWHADDA calls [$60].

Borntarun folds.

gcnmoo folds.

klingonnn folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 6h, 9c, 3h ]

WHADDAWHADDA raises [$300].

AssaniFisher raises [$1000].

WHADDAWHADDA folds.

AssaniFisher wins $1587

One table dried up, so now I'm down to one ring game and the tourney. Really having a great day so far, and making it far in the tourney would just be icing on the biscuit.

BTW, hotmark777(the guy who berated me earlier in the ring game) said in the ring game chat about 30 minutes ago that he was the chip leader in the tourney. He is now knocked out...didn't make the money.

Guess you just can't knock some players off of hands.

***** Hand History for Game 3514277340 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 02:32:03 EDT 2006

Seat 4 is the button

Seat 1: gcnmoo ( $2498 )

Seat 2: klingonnn ( $2000 )

Seat 4: splittle ( $2124 )

Seat 5: AssaniFisher ( $8941 )

Seat 6: kingpin1_1 ( $2000 )

Seat 7: DaringDuck ( $4440.50 )

Seat 8: Razor_Edge ( $4363 )

Seat 9: WHADDAWHADDA ( $2952.50 )

Seat 10: Borntarun ( $2099 )

Seat 3: APotIsAPot ( $1890 )

kingpin1_1 posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ah Kd ]

DaringDuck folds.

WHADDAWHADDA folds.

Borntarun folds.

gcnmoo folds.

klingonnn folds.

APotIsAPot raises [$60].

splittle folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$215].

>You have options at Super Tuesday(590656) Table #18 Table!.

kingpin1_1 folds.

APotIsAPot calls [$165].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 7h, 7c, Td ]

APotIsAPot calls [$300].

** Dealing Turn ** [ Qc ]

AssaniFisher bets [$1000].

APotIsAPot is all-In [$1365]

AssaniFisher calls [$365].

** Dealing River ** [ 4d ]

AssaniFisher shows [ Ah, Kd ] a pair of sevens.

APotIsAPot shows [ Jd, Jc ] two pairs, jacks and sevens.

APotIsAPot wins $3797 from the main pot with two pairs, jacks and sevens.

Nice double up in the tourney.

***** Hand History for Game 3514295221 *****

NL Texas Hold'em Trny:19959666 Level:8 Blinds (150/300) - Wednesday, February 08, 02:34:48 EDT 2006

Table Super Tuesday(590656) Table #18 (Real Money)

Seat 3 is the button

Seat 1: goriders ( $1840 )

Seat 2: AssaniFisher ( $1543 )

Seat 4: pele272 ( $3356 )

Seat 5: CallJackass ( $9226 )

Seat 6: ddeeff ( $3184 )

Seat 7: derek7 ( $4700 )

Seat 8: DarrenX ( $6180 )

Seat 9: hartjt ( $7325 )

Seat 10: gr8ful_ ( $10797 )

Seat 3: sobeoceandr ( $4030 )

Trny:19959666 Level:8

Blinds (150/300)

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qh Qd ]

ddeeff folds.

derek7 folds.

DarrenX folds.

hartjt folds.

gr8ful_ raises [800].

goriders folds.

AssaniFisher is all-In [1543]

sobeoceandr folds.

pele272 folds.

CallJackass folds.

gr8ful_ calls [743].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 3d, 5c, 8c ]

** Dealing Turn ** [ 3h ]

** Dealing River ** [ Kc ]

gr8ful_ shows [ 4c, 4s ] two pairs, fours and threes.

AssaniFisher shows [ Qh, Qd ] two pairs, queens and threes.

AssaniFisher wins 3536 chips from the main pot with two pairs, queens and threes.

Out. Was up against the same opponent I just doubled up through, and figured he'd lay a lot down now after that last hand. But he had a decent hand.

***** Hand History for Game 3514319062 *****

NL Texas Hold'em Trny:19959666 Level:8 Blinds (150/300) - Wednesday, February 08, 02:38:31 EDT 2006

Table Super Tuesday(590656) Table #18 (Real Money)

Seat 2 is the button

Seat 1: goriders ( $2740 )

Seat 2: AssaniFisher ( $3086 )

Seat 5: CallJackass ( $8776 )

Seat 6: ddeeff ( $3634 )

Seat 7: derek7 ( $4700 )

Seat 8: DarrenX ( $6180 )

Seat 9: hartjt ( $6875 )

Seat 10: gr8ful_ ( $12310 )

Seat 3: sobeoceandr ( $3880 )

Seat 4: Maggot ( $10356 )

Trny:19959666 Level:8

Blinds (150/300)

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 4s 4d ]

CallJackass folds.

ddeeff folds.

derek7 folds.

DarrenX folds.

hartjt folds.

gr8ful_ raises [800].

goriders folds.

AssaniFisher is all-In [3086]

sobeoceandr folds.

Maggot folds.

gr8ful_ calls [2286].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 3s, 6s, 8s ]

** Dealing Turn ** [ As ]

** Dealing River ** [ 5d ]

gr8ful_ shows [ Js, Jc ] a flush, ace high.

AssaniFisher shows [ 4s, 4d ] a flush, ace high.

gr8ful_ wins 6622 chips from the main pot with a flush, ace high with jack kicker.

Player AssaniFisher finished in 183 place

AssaniFisher has left the table.

Gonna take a break now. Overall, I'm up a little under $5K I think right now. Will most probably play again later tonight.

A little before 1:30 now...gonna 4-table some more.

I am very lucky.

***** Hand History for Game 3514957380 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 04:30:05 EDT 2006

Table Table 70132 (Real Money)

Seat 8 is the button

Seat 1: DawggMann ( $892 )

Seat 2: donutboy18 ( $2571 )

Seat 3: APotIsAPot ( $2761.83 )

Seat 4: dreamerts ( $526.16 )

Seat 5: JRD312 ( $1501 )

Seat 6: tommy88888 ( $631.84 )

Seat 7: LitleBastrd ( $2584 )

Seat 8: CRUSSH ( $3588.83 )

Seat 9: chip_chip_ ( $2507 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $2232 )

chip_chip_ posts small blind [$10].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 8s Jc ]

DawggMann folds.

donutboy18 calls [$20].

APotIsAPot calls [$20].

dreamerts folds.

JRD312 folds.

tommy88888 calls [$20].

LitleBastrd folds.

CRUSSH folds.

chip_chip_ calls [$10].

>You have options at Table 69424 Table!.

AssaniFisher checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 8c, 7s, 8h ]

chip_chip_ checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$50].

donutboy18 folds.

APotIsAPot raises [$150].

tommy88888 folds.

chip_chip_ folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$100].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 3h ]

AssaniFisher checks.

APotIsAPot bets [$302].

>You have options at Table 68815 (No DP) Table!.

AssaniFisher raises [$700].

APotIsAPot raises [$1198].

AssaniFisher is all-In [$1362]

APotIsAPot calls [$562].

** Dealing River ** [ 3d ]

APotIsAPot shows [ 7h, 7c ] a full house, Sevens full of eights.

AssaniFisher shows [ 8s, Jc ] a full house, Eights full of threes.

AssaniFisher wins $4521 from the main pot with a full house, Eights full of threes.

He berates me after the hand(he is referencing a hand in which I pushed with AK on a Q high board and he called with JJ to win...interestingly enough, the exact same way I lost at the Boragta open). I didn't feel like arguing back though. I do think its rather funny that I'm a professional poker player who has made $20K+ at $10/20 NL in the past 5 days and I've gotten berated by two players today for being a bad player.

APotIsAPot: nice han

APotIsAPot: you know you can only beat me by sucking out

APotIsAPot: as we found earlier when I owned you

AssaniFisher: ok

AssaniFisher: congrats on that

APotIsAPot: I outplay you, you suck out

APotIsAPot: that is only way you can beat me

AssaniFisher: I already said "ok, congrats on that."

I'd love to bluff him out of a big pot later on tonight, but I'm too focused on my goals to let anything personal get in my way.

Next hand, same table.

***** Hand History for Game 3514964163 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 04:31:31 EDT 2006

Seat 9 is the button

Seat 1: DawggMann ( $892 )

Seat 2: donutboy18 ( $2551 )

Seat 3: APotIsAPot ( $529.83 )

Seat 4: dreamerts ( $526.16 )

Seat 6: tommy88888 ( $611.84 )

Seat 8: CRUSSH ( $3588.83 )

Seat 9: chip_chip_ ( $2487 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $4521 )

DawggMann posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ac Ah ]

donutboy18 folds.

APotIsAPot folds.

dreamerts calls [$20].

JRD312 folds.

tommy88888 calls [$20].

LitleBastrd folds.

CRUSSH calls [$20].

chip_chip_ folds.

APotIsAPot: nice han

DawggMann folds.

dreamerts folds.

tommy88888 calls [$105].

CRUSSH calls [$105].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Td, 8h, 3h ]

tommy88888 folds.

CRUSSH calls [$200].

** Dealing Turn ** [ Qc ]

AssaniFisher bets [$525].

CRUSSH folds.

AssaniFisher wins $1337

Big lay down. He could've had the same hand as me or a set imo.

***** Hand History for Game 3514975801 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 04:33:58 EDT 2006

Table Table 64794 (Real Money)

Seat 10 is the button

Seat 1: Borntarun ( $2187 )

Seat 3: MrDoubtfire ( $2528 )

Seat 4: AssaniFisher ( $1830 )

Seat 5: daddyyyooo ( $5367 )

Seat 6: gcnmoo ( $2080 )

Seat 7: cash_cow22 ( $1724 )

Seat 8: pit540540 ( $1970 )

Seat 9: Draped_Up ( $4551.50 )

Seat 10: KMTboy ( $2872.50 )

Seat 2: DIAMONDLADYY ( $400 )

Borntarun posts small blind [$10].

DIAMONDLADYY is sitting out.

MrDoubtfire posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qd Ad ]

daddyyyooo folds.

gcnmoo folds.

cash_cow22 folds.

pit540540 calls [$65].

KMTboy folds.

Borntarun folds.

MrDoubtfire folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ As, 9h, 7c ]

pit540540 raises [$250].

AssaniFisher folds.

pit540540 does not show cards.

>You have options at Table 70132 Table!.

pit540540 wins $507

DIAMONDLADYY has left the table.

I hate limp raising with monsters...totally gives your hand away imo. It works against poor players but not at this level at all.

***** Hand History for Game 3514980030 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 04:34:51 EDT 2006

Seat 2 is the button

Seat 1: DawggMann ( $655 )

Seat 2: donutboy18 ( $2521 )

Seat 3: APotIsAPot ( $1980 )

Seat 4: dreamerts ( $486.16 )

Seat 6: tommy88888 ( $720.84 )

Seat 8: CRUSSH ( $3310.83 )

Seat 9: chip_chip_ ( $2487 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $5008 )

APotIsAPot posts small blind [$10].

dreamerts posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Js Jc ]

JRD312 calls [$20].

tommy88888 calls [$20].

LitleBastrd folds.

CRUSSH folds.

chip_chip_ folds.

AssaniFisher raises [$125].

DawggMann folds.

donutboy18 folds.

APotIsAPot folds.

dreamerts folds.

JRD312 raises [$355].

tommy88888 folds.

>You have options at Table 64794 Table!.

AssaniFisher folds.

JRD312 does not show cards.

JRD312 wins $550

Doesn't always work out.

***** Hand History for Game 3515048496 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 04:49:42 EDT 2006

Seat 8 is the button

Seat 1: Borntarun ( $2000 )

Seat 3: MrDoubtfire ( $1823.50 )

Seat 4: AssaniFisher ( $1705 )

Seat 5: daddyyyooo ( $5524 )

Seat 6: gcnmoo ( $5191 )

Seat 7: cash_cow22 ( $1988 )

Seat 8: pit540540 ( $2092 )

Seat 9: Draped_Up ( $4501.50 )

Seat 10: KMTboy ( $2666 )

Seat 2: WHADDAWHADDA ( $731.40 )

Draped_Up posts small blind [$10].

KMTboy posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Ah Kc ]

Borntarun folds.

WHADDAWHADDA folds.

MrDoubtfire folds.

daddyyyooo folds.

gcnmoo folds.

cash_cow22 folds.

pit540540 folds.

Draped_Up folds.

KMTboy calls [$45].

** Dealing Flop ** [ Qs, 2h, 4s ]

KMTboy checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$85].

KMTboy raises [$170].

AssaniFisher calls [$85].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 7d ]

KMTboy bets [$225].

AssaniFisher folds.

KMTboy does not show cards.

KMTboy wins $702

Whew. Can't say I was totally confident in my read here...was great to see him check the river.

***** Hand History for Game 3515065707 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 04:53:35 EDT 2006

Table Table 68815 (No DP) (Real Money)

Seat 9 is the button

Seat 1: gcnmoo ( $1799 )

Seat 3: Borntarun ( $4174.50 )

Seat 4: pabboy1 ( $964.19 )

Seat 5: Felixeipi ( $2092.60 )

Seat 8: APotIsAPot ( $3096.50 )

Seat 9: Ben_Q_Dover ( $2814.50 )

Seat 10: philuva ( $3774.50 )

Seat 7: AssaniFisher ( $1986 )

Seat 2: ArvinSloane_ ( $1884 )

Seat 6: NLFISH15 ( $2057 )

philuva posts small blind [$10].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Tc Td ]

ArvinSloane_ folds.

pabboy1 folds.

Felixeipi folds.

NLFISH15 raises [$65].

AssaniFisher calls [$65].

APotIsAPot folds.

Ben_Q_Dover folds.

philuva folds.

gcnmoo folds.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 6d, 4c, 8s ]

NLFISH15 bets [$150].

AssaniFisher calls [$150].

** Dealing Turn ** [ 3c ]

NLFISH15 bets [$375].

AssaniFisher calls [$375].

** Dealing River ** [ 6s ]

NLFISH15 checks.

AssaniFisher checks.

NLFISH15 shows [ Js, Ks ] a pair of sixes.

AssaniFisher shows [ Tc, Td ] two pairs, tens and sixes.

AssaniFisher wins $1207 from the main pot with two pairs, tens and sixes.

He clearly outplayed me here, hehe.

***** Hand History for Game 3515121676 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 05:06:37 EDT 2006

Seat 10 is the button

Seat 1: DawggMann ( $590.50 )

Seat 2: donutboy18 ( $2969.50 )

Seat 3: APotIsAPot ( $1935 )

Seat 4: IMAGINAT10N ( $1635 )

Seat 5: Westbay ( $700 )

Seat 6: imzebra ( $1397 )

Seat 7: nestegg1 ( $1935 )

Seat 8: CRUSSH ( $5278.83 )

Seat 9: chip_chip_ ( $2991 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $4799 )

DawggMann posts small blind [$10].

APotIsAPot posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ Qc Jc ]

IMAGINAT10N folds.

imzebra folds.

nestegg1 folds.

CRUSSH folds.

chip_chip_ folds.

DawggMann folds.

APotIsAPot calls [$45].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 9c, 6s, 5s ]

APotIsAPot checks.

AssaniFisher checks.

APotIsAPot bets [$99].

AssaniFisher raises [$250].

APotIsAPot folds.

AssaniFisher wins $486

I havn't shown him either of these 2 bluffs since he made those comments...kinda wish I had.

***** Hand History for Game 3515221890 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 05:32:21 EDT 2006

Seat 10 is the button

Seat 1: DawggMann ( $440.50 )

Seat 3: APotIsAPot ( $2000 )

Seat 6: imzebra ( $2772.50 )

Seat 7: nestegg1 ( $1970 )

Seat 8: CRUSSH ( $4461.58 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $5034 )

Seat 9: lets4nk8 ( $1692.10 )

Seat 2: w00t4d0nks ( $1980 )

w00t4d0nks posts small blind [$10].

APotIsAPot posts big blind [$20].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 3h 5h ]

nestegg1 folds.

CRUSSH folds.

lets4nk8 folds.

w00t4d0nks folds.

APotIsAPot calls [$45].

** Dealing Flop ** [ As, 7h, 3s ]

APotIsAPot checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$80].

slothr0p has joined the table.

APotIsAPot raises [$225].

AssaniFisher raises [$520].

APotIsAPot folds.

AssaniFisher wins $962

Just too much out there to call.

***** Hand History for Game 3515242017 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 05:37:55 EDT 2006

Seat 8 is the button

Seat 1: DawggMann ( $440.50 )

Seat 3: APotIsAPot ( $1645 )

Seat 6: imzebra ( $2772.50 )

Seat 7: nestegg1 ( $2357 )

Seat 8: CRUSSH ( $4286.58 )

Seat 10: AssaniFisher ( $5331 )

Seat 9: lets4nk8 ( $2004.10 )

Seat 2: w00t4d0nks ( $1950 )

Seat 4: slothr0p ( $2000 )

lets4nk8 posts small blind [$10].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 8h Ts ]

w00t4d0nks calls [$20].

APotIsAPot folds.

slothr0p folds.

nestegg1 folds.

CRUSSH folds.

lets4nk8 calls [$10].

AssaniFisher checks.

** Dealing Flop ** [ Td, 8c, 7d ]

lets4nk8 checks.

AssaniFisher bets [$35].

w00t4d0nks raises [$120].

lets4nk8 folds.

AssaniFisher calls [$85].

** Dealing Turn ** [ Qd ]

AssaniFisher checks.

w00t4d0nks checks.

** Dealing River ** [ 9h ]

AssaniFisher checks.

w00t4d0nks bets [$150].

AssaniFisher folds.

w00t4d0nks does not show cards.

w00t4d0nks wins $447

Ouch.

***** Hand History for Game 3515253129 *****

$2000 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, February 08, 05:41:01 EDT 2006

Seat 2 is the button

Seat 1: nestegg1 ( $2104 )

Seat 3: MrDoubtfire ( $2894.90 )

Seat 4: AssaniFisher ( $1821 )

Seat 5: daddyyyooo ( $5092 )

Seat 8: pit540540 ( $1802 )

Seat 9: Draped_Up ( $4868.50 )

Seat 10: KMTboy ( $1568 )

Seat 6: moon_li ( $894 )

Seat 2: lkskl26 ( $3137 )

MrDoubtfire posts small blind [$10].

** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to AssaniFisher [ 8d 8s ]

daddyyyooo calls [$20].

moon_li folds.

pit540540 folds.

Draped_Up folds.

KMTboy calls [$20].

nestegg1 calls [$20].

lkskl26 folds.

MrDoubtfire raises [$110].

AssaniFisher calls [$100].

daddyyyooo folds.

KMTboy calls [$100].

nestegg1 calls [$100].

** Dealing Flop ** [ 4h, 8h, Js ]

MrDoubtfire bets [$300].

AssaniFisher calls [$300].

KMTboy calls [$300].

nestegg1 folds.

** Dealing Turn ** [ 9c ]

MrDoubtfire bets [$1400].

AssaniFisher is all-In [$1401]

KMTboy is all-In [$1148]

MrDoubtfire calls [$1].

** Dealing River ** [ 7d ]

MrDoubtfire shows [ Qd, Qs ] a pair of queens.

AssaniFisher shows [ 8d, 8s ] three of a kind, eights.

KMTboy shows [ Jh, Th ] a straight, seven to jack.

AssaniFisher wins $506 from side pot #1 with three of a kind, eights.

KMTboy wins $4841 from the main pot with a straight, seven to jack.

Its only 3:00, but I'm gonna call it a day. Very very successful today. I won a little over $2000 more on this last session bringing my Day 5 total to +$6989, my best day yet!

Totals to date:

5 Days

$24,675

Yeah, I'm going to watch your tourney for a little while while I do homework. Maybe I can learn two different subjects (Org Behavior and Poker) at the same time.

Yeah, I'm going to watch your tourney for a little while while I do homework. Maybe I can learn two different subjects (Org Behavior and Poker) at the same time.
:thumbup: cool man. You watching the Stars or Party one(or both)?

You watching the Stars or Party one(or both)?
I'm watching Stars as well, along with the FBG tourney. It looks like you need to double up soon. Good luck. :thumbup:

[

After the hand:

hotmark777: assani ur such a dufus

hotmark777: laid down 45 of hearts

hotmark777: should have called and busted your ###

AssaniFisher: oh, what a terrible lay down

AssaniFisher: you had me

hotmark777: when u have 15 outs

hotmark777: its not like you have a bad hand

AssaniFisher: you definitely should've called...my grandma is reading this right now and she just fainted when she read that you laid that down!

hotmark777: if you think its a joke that reaffirms how much of an amateur youa re

AssaniFisher: are you a pro?

hotmark777: the only reason why i didnt call is because a donk like you

hotmark777: most probably has aces

hotmark777: and cant lay them down

hotmark777: and that takes out two of my outs

hotmark777: and when i felt you

hotmark777: and you cry

hotmark777: dont think i will feel sorry

hotmark777: i had the same open ended flush and straight draw

hotmark777: with that pot

hotmark777: with you and macbeth

hotmark777: and i laid it down also

AssaniFisher: Are you serious!! My grandma just woke up and now you've caused her to faint again

hotmark777: that grandma joke is getting old

AssaniFisher: you clearly are the king of monster draw laydowns.

FYI, if he puts me on anything except a set, then its a terrible terrible lay down on his part considering the pot odds he is getting. Not sure why he would re raise in that spot either unless he was planning to call a push...pretty poorly played by someone who from what I've seen is a decent player.
:lmao:

Where did the term "donk" come from?
I dunno...its a pretty stupid term imo, but they use it all the time over at 2+2, and I heard a ton of people use it down in A.C.
It is short for donkey I would think. Jackass.I can't get enough of this thread. Keep it coming.

AF-

All the pros on FullTilt are clearly demarcated in red on the lists of tables, so they're very easy to find. I've seen them at all limits and games, even Phil Ivey playing .5/1 NL (with a waitlist of over 100). With the pros however, come people who are willing to play over their heads/skill level for a good story. There are lots of fishies who are willing to follow around the pros.

The overall level of play there, IMO, is pretty good though. If I wanted to find the worst players with money to burn, I'd look to some of the poker sites that are tied to online casinos, ie. Bodog, Pacific Poker, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread