What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Onow totally confused. Finally got though the CC pages and hit submit. Got an error. Went back and my cart was empty. Not sure what that means. And my online bank account info is down for maintenance, of course.

Well just called bank. Charge went through. I hope that means the tix are confirmed. Who knows. All I know is I hear Wisconsin in September is beautiful!!! I'll be there no matter what.

TU, you should be good. If you can get into your order history in Goods you should see an order. What was happening yesterday was after the CC screen people were being brought to a screen that said nothing was in your cart.Here is the response email I got last night from 10C:

Unfortunately due to our database being down, we are unable to access order information. Once the site is back up and running you should be able to view your online order history. If you see the tickets in your order history then you are all good to go. -10c
I have seen my order history with my order number, so sounds like I'm good to go!

Goods sections is very accessible right now. No issues.

If you didn't land tix yesterday, get in there at 1:00 eastern.

fyi...My buddies cart says "PJ20 WEEKEND RES/GA TICKET PACKAGE was removed from your cart because it has expired".

CHecked my order, it did indeed go through

:whew:

Oh, and 2 minutes after 1 PM the tickets were "temporarily out of stock" and now the site has crashed again

what a cluster####

TF, I think as of now no dice on the extra ducket. Two of the four that bailed are back in...so my group is 6 people. I may know another dude that possibly would be rolling solo so if something happens with that I'll let you know.

TF, I think as of now no dice on the extra ducket. Two of the four that bailed are back in...so my group is 6 people. I may know another dude that possibly would be rolling solo so if something happens with that I'll let you know.
No problem, I've got something worked out with BeTheMatch as long as his order goes through. Appreciate the offer though. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
CHecked my order, it did indeed go through:whew:Oh, and 2 minutes after 1 PM the tickets were "temporarily out of stock" and now the site has crashed againwhat a cluster####
Somehow my buddy got through the process in just a minute or two today.Amazing luck you have to have.I couldn't even see the tickets.

CHecked my order, it did indeed go through:whew:Oh, and 2 minutes after 1 PM the tickets were "temporarily out of stock" and now the site has crashed againwhat a cluster####
Somehow my buddy got through the process in just a minute or two today.Amazing luck you have to have.I couldn't even see the tickets.
It appears that my only real skill is managing my way through PJ ticket cluster####sI will never complain about it because :knockonwood: I have been able to get through and get tix for everything I have ever attmepted, including The Vic show, multiple MSG shows, the Spectrum shows and Eddie soloMaybe they shouldn't run their goods server through a Commodore 64 though

After the suggestion by a friend, I got in late last night when they were "shut down", so that was nice. Problem is, I still have yet to receive an email confirming my purchase. CC is pending and I saw the order in my order history last night (and again just now) but still no email. Anybody get tickets and NOT receive an email yet? My buddy that gave me the heads up on getting through last night got an email 5 minutes later. Weird. I'm worried that since the sale had been officially closed at the time they may not honor it or something. While I'd still have a pretty good argument, I'd rather not go that route.

That's strange Sonny (and yes, i did not read your whole post)

10C specifically said emails would only go out at the end of the sale

If it's in your order history, you're good to go

No problem, I've got something worked out with BeTheMatch as long as his order goes through. Appreciate the offer though. :thumbup:
Yep, all confirmed. I sent you a PM.

After the suggestion by a friend, I got in late last night when they were "shut down", so that was nice. Problem is, I still have yet to receive an email confirming my purchase. CC is pending and I saw the order in my order history last night (and again just now) but still no email. Anybody get tickets and NOT receive an email yet? My buddy that gave me the heads up on getting through last night got an email 5 minutes later. Weird. I'm worried that since the sale had been officially closed at the time they may not honor it or something. While I'd still have a pretty good argument, I'd rather not go that route.
Here's an email I got back from the Ten Club today after my purchases yesterday:Me:I just want to make sure all three of my orders went through. I onlygot an email confirmation for one of the three, and there are pendingcharges on my credit card for 2 of the three. But all three do show upin my order history, and each has an Order ID#. So can I assume allthree orders went through?Ten Club:All three orders are good to go!10c

From ten club

Since the Alpine on-sale began, we have sold a little over 17,000 tickets (a mix of lawn and reserves for September 3/4) via the Ten Club. More than half of the sales took place today. We have now officially sold out of all of those tickets, travel packages and expo packages.We know it was a rough ride for everyone this time around. "Sorry" feels a little light given the amount of time you all spent waiting out our ticketing system, but we are. Deeply.Clearly, the new system is broken and slow. However, we need to get through the Canada on-sale tomorrow. Once we get through that, we will IMMEDIATELY begin building a new, state-of-the-art system to avoid ever putting you through the pain-in-the-###-ness of yesterday.That's our promise to you.
that means almost 50% (capacity is 37k) of the venue will be 10club. Should be epic

Last edited by a moderator:
No one has gotten an email yet Sonny

10C said that emails won't go out until the sale is over, sometime today I would assume
Uh, I just said how my friend got an email like 5 minutes later, gb, when he ordered late last night.But if all of you haven't, that's good news regardless. Thanks, I can go back to bed for now... :bye:
No email for me either...but we're all good. My buddy did get an email today right after he secured tickets. I think everything is so jacked up...nothing makes sense...and who knows what their systems are sending out.

On a non-concert note, I just received my Analog Membership t-shirt, as I renewed my 10Club membership this month. Anyone else get this yet? I have to say, I was highly dissapointed.

On a non-concert note, I just received my Analog Membership t-shirt, as I renewed my 10Club membership this month. Anyone else get this yet? I have to say, I was highly dissapointed.
Yeah, it's a pretty meh shirt
Quality or the looks? Or both?
Looks. It's white with a black logo. It says "I am Analog" and has an anology graphic. That's it. No mention of Pearl Jam or the tenclub anywhere. It's the kind of shirt you'd wear only if you were in the mood to answer a bunch of questions about what your shirt means.

Looks. It's white with a black logo. It says "I am Analog" and has an anology graphic. That's it. No mention of Pearl Jam or the tenclub anywhere. It's the kind of shirt you'd wear only if you were in the mood to answer a bunch of questions about what your shirt means.
I hear ya. I don't really care for the "hey look at me shirts" though and it's not black like 75% of the stuff they sell which I can't stand.Seems like it should have a little 10C or PJ on it though.

There is a small PJ20 label on the sleeve...but the shirt itself is awful. Extremly lazy effort IMO. Plus it's huge compared to the equivilent size tshirts I get. They should have had a fan design contest. good thing I bought the analog membership for the xmas single and not the t shirt

I hear ya. I don't really care for the "hey look at me shirts" though and it's not black like 75% of the stuff they sell which I can't stand.Seems like it should have a little 10C or PJ on it though.
Even a PJ logo wouldn't save this shirt. I poop nicer shirts that this.

There is a small PJ20 label on the sleeve...but the shirt itself is awful. Extremly lazy effort IMO. Plus it's huge compared to the equivilent size tshirts I get. They should have had a fan design contest. good thing I bought the analog membership for the xmas single and not the t shirt
I got mine yesterday and my wife looked at me like "I hope you didn't pay for that". I'm guessing whoever was in charge of their system upgrade had the additional responsibility of choosing the t-shirt design. And mailing the x-mas single.

I got mine yesterday and my wife looked at me like "I hope you didn't pay for that". I'm guessing whoever was in charge of their system upgrade had the additional responsibility of choosing the t-shirt design. And mailing the x-mas single.
:lmao:

Oh boy...looks like another tough day for the Canadian sale yesterday. Now they are going to 3rd party partners. Hopefully this is final the straw and the process will completely change.

I still have not received an email from 10C regarding the fest and they are sold out of their 17k allotment.

I listened to the first 20 minutes of the XM show yesterday. He said they are considering all options. Apparantly some bug was in the new system and it had successfully passed all of the load tests :shrug:

Either way, I feel for the 10club guys. While I know they're accountable, it's not directly their fault....he did say the band was aware and felt really bad as well.

Hopefully they'll make up for it at the show

My first impressions of the Uke album is pretty 'meh.' Granted, new PJ stuff always takes a few listens to grow on me, but I'm not getting this album off the bat. All the songs are pretty much sounding the same to me. :shrug:

I've got tickets for his show in July. I really hope it isn't just him and a Uke for an hour and a half.

My first impressions of the Uke album is pretty 'meh.' Granted, new PJ stuff always takes a few listens to grow on me, but I'm not getting this album off the bat. All the songs are pretty much sounding the same to me. :shrug:I've got tickets for his show in July. I really hope it isn't just him and a Uke for an hour and a half.
This was my first impression too. It has grown on me thought. It's still not nearly as good as Into the Wild. That being said, it's a good sit back and drink a few beers record....but probably nothing that will be in heavy rotation. As for the shows, at least the songs are short; so even if he played the entire album, you're only talkng about 40 minutes there. The show will be worth it :thumbup:

Sent 10c a longshot email to try and hook up my group with the same ga/res nights. Told them straight up I know they are going to deny my request and that if we ended up the same we'd chalk it up to random luck. Obviously this was denied by 10c and they said it was copmuter randomized.

Just got email and my tix are Sat reserved/Sun lawn. Turns out that's the same as one of the other pairs I'm going with. Eagerly awaiting the third.....

Oh, and haven't listened to the uke album but when I do, I suppose I will like it more than most...I'm in Hawaii, it'll feel right. Not sure what you guys were expecting with a uke... From the get-go I'd expect to throw it on at barbecues or some ####, not the airplane. Not really "alone" music, you know?

Oh, and haven't listened to the uke album but when I do, I suppose I will like it more than most...I'm in Hawaii, it'll feel right. Not sure what you guys were expecting with a uke... From the get-go I'd expect to throw it on at barbecues or some ####, not the airplane. Not really "alone" music, you know?
Oh, it was exactly what I was expecting.

Oh, and :

This is your official Ten Club email notifying you that you have been randomly selected for Reserve Seats under the pavilion for Saturday, September 3rd. This means you will have General Admission Lawn tickets for Sunday, September 4th, so please dress accordingly accordingly.

Oh, and :

This is your official Ten Club email notifying you that you have been randomly selected for Reserve Seats under the pavilion for Saturday, September 3rd. This means you will have General Admission Lawn tickets for Sunday, September 4th, so please dress accordingly accordingly.
So decent FBG lawn gathering on Sunday I assume :popcorn:
Me too on Saturday reserved/Sunday GA. Is that what everyone got or what?

Users who are viewing this thread