What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (4 Viewers)

For those that have gotten the analog membership...how was the download selection (alot, just a few)? Did you get one full show? Older shows or all new stuff?

Sorry guys, he doesn't want me sharing these for some reason, worried about bandwith or some #### (I didn't really listen). Maybe I could mail a few out when I get around to burning them. Someone let me know how to burn CDs on a Mac when you have time, thanks.

Sonny, just post it yourself if you don't care. Megaupload works well. If not, I understand that too
I was just ####### around man, I sent the links to everybody in here, except for Gdogg whose inbox was full. :X
Those shows look amazing. Really bummed I couldnt land tix for the NY show. So far I have struck out being a ten club memberThanks for the PM. I owe you a beer at PJ20

'Sonny Lubick Blowup Doll said:
'AcerFC said:
Sonny, just post it yourself if you don't care. Megaupload works well. If not, I understand that too
I was just ####### around man, I sent the links to everybody in here, except for Gdogg whose inbox was full. :X
I had no idea. It's fixed now. Sorry about that!

'Sonny Lubick Blowup Doll said:
'AcerFC said:
Those shows look amazing. Really bummed I couldnt land tix for the NY show. So far I have struck out being a ten club memberThanks for the PM. I owe you a beer at PJ20
Yeah this really did not pay off for me whatsoever. Money better spent on beer.

Would one of you guys be so kind as to PM me the link? If we are ever at a PJ event in the future together, I'll be happy to buy an adult beverage for SLBD and whoever will send the link.

Anyone ever see No Code, a tribute band.

They are playing a Rocks Off Cruise and thought it might be fun to take the wife if they are decent

Audio quality on those boots is tremendous, SLBD, thanks!!!

Listened to the #### out of themt his weekend. Great stuff.

Eddie and Glen doing Falling Slowly gave me goosebumps BTW

Such good ####

:thumbup:

Back from Seattle, man am I beat...

Here's nite two:

07.16.11 - Seattle (Main Set) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EMH1QFYL

07.16.11 - Seattle (Encore) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LPNLS727

Glen Hansard - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2N7YULI5
Thank you for this.
x2 :thumbup: Seriously SLBD, you rule - thanks man.
No prob.Here is Portland, which may be the best show of that west coast run. Wish I had gone... Friend that went to all of em, save for Oaktown, said this was the best, absolutely loved it. Ed was in rare form, telling classic stories throughout. It figures he'd be fired up in Portland. I guess they were out all night which included some strip club story, and more. Glen Hansard has become his long-lost brother, pretty funny.

07.14.11 - Portland (Main Set) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRSAADVN

07.14.11 - Portland (Encore) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JAFB27M4

Glen Hansard - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6JKAJPHP

Last edited by a moderator:
Trailer for PJ20 movie as well as a list of theatres are at pj20.com

on the radio show today, they said the the soundtrack is chalk full of rarities...some that the hardcore fans know about and some they don't :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from Seattle, man am I beat...

Here's nite two:

07.16.11 - Seattle (Main Set) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EMH1QFYL

07.16.11 - Seattle (Encore) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LPNLS727

Glen Hansard - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2N7YULI5
Thank you for this.
x2 :thumbup: Seriously SLBD, you rule - thanks man.
No prob.Here is Portland, which may be the best show of that west coast run. Wish I had gone... Friend that went to all of em, save for Oaktown, said this was the best, absolutely loved it. Ed was in rare form, telling classic stories throughout. It figures he'd be fired up in Portland. I guess they were out all night which included some strip club story, and more. Glen Hansard has become his long-lost brother, pretty funny.

07.14.11 - Portland (Main Set) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRSAADVN

07.14.11 - Portland (Encore) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JAFB27M4

Glen Hansard - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6JKAJPHP
:thumbup:

Trailer for PJ20 movie as well as a list of theatres are at pj20.comon the radio show today, they said the the soundtrack is chalk full of rarities...some that the hardcore fans know about and some they don't :headbang:
Looks fantastic.Hopefully they add some theatres. :mellow:

Been teaching my 5 month old twins about PJ this weekend. Pretty sure they both like Unthought Known and Present Tense.

And I told them if they're ever bad, I'm going to lock them in a dark room and play "Hey Foxymophandlemama, that's me" on repeat.

Been teaching my 5 month old twins about PJ this weekend. Pretty sure they both like Unthought Known and Present Tense.And I told them if they're ever bad, I'm going to lock them in a dark room and play "Hey Foxymophandlemama, that's me" on repeat.
:thumbup:One of your kids has a RIDICULOUS head of hair already. Looks like he's about 3 months away from managing a diner.I kid, I kid

Been teaching my 5 month old twins about PJ this weekend. Pretty sure they both like Unthought Known and Present Tense.And I told them if they're ever bad, I'm going to lock them in a dark room and play "Hey Foxymophandlemama, that's me" on repeat.
:thumbup:One of your kids has a RIDICULOUS head of hair already. Looks like he's about 3 months away from managing a diner.I kid, I kid
Yeah, he definitely looks greek for sure

Ive been so busy that this was the first chance I have had to watch that trailer. Looks great.

went to buy tix for the 10:00 Sept 20th show and its sold out already in NYC. Will have to wait til the week engagement.

T UP, did you snag tix for the 20th?

Is the PJ20 bus idea dead?
Not necessarily. I let it die for the time being because there didn't seem to be enough interest. However, I find out (this week) if we got any rooms in that Hampton hotel most of you FBGs are staying at. If so, I'll make another push for the mini-bus.By the way, is anybody departing from Milwaukee on Monday? I don't have a flight yet, and there are a couple outta there I could take. It would work better if I had a ride is why I ask. Everybody in our group is going back through Chicago because they booked R/T tickets. I booked one-way so I could leave my options open (longer trip/travel?) but should probly buy a ticket soon... :unsure: I'll know on Thursday if we score rooms or not...

Would one of you guys be so kind as to PM me the link? If we are ever at a PJ event in the future together, I'll be happy to buy an adult beverage for SLBD and whoever will send the link.
Can I get a pm as well? Please

I'm starting to get really amped for these shows. I will be arriving early both days to get a poster. Ames bros on AET this week talking about it

Is the PJ20 bus idea dead?
Not necessarily. I let it die for the time being because there didn't seem to be enough interest. However, I find out (this week) if we got any rooms in that Hampton hotel most of you FBGs are staying at. If so, I'll make another push for the mini-bus.By the way, is anybody departing from Milwaukee on Monday? I don't have a flight yet, and there are a couple outta there I could take. It would work better if I had a ride is why I ask. Everybody in our group is going back through Chicago because they booked R/T tickets. I booked one-way so I could leave my options open (longer trip/travel?) but should probly buy a ticket soon... :unsure: I'll know on Thursday if we score rooms or not...
TF and I are leaving out of Milwaukee Monday. TF at like 9:30 AM, me at 3:00ish IIRC. Tre may be driving us, we may be cabbing it, etc, but either way you're certainly welcome to come along

Oooh, god timing GBTUwNDL, just got here and I'll look for some milwaukee fares now. Drinking coronas. Today i talked to the hotel you guys are at, it's a no-go. So we will be at the lake geneva hotel which I've learned is actually the same driving time, mapquest was/is wrong. This guy (from your hotel) also told me there is road construction for you guys so remember that.

LAST CALL FOR THE MINI-BUS.

Purpose of this thing, btw, is convenience, that's it. So nobody has to drive, we can come and go as we please, and we aren't dealing with the 6 stops and all the time and BS those other buses will take. Price is the same too. BUT, we can't get it if pretty much all you Hampton inn folks don't commit. So if you guys already have other plans, let me put this thing to bed.

I'm probably going to get laughed at here due to the timing, but I might be able to go to the PJ20 festival. Unfortunately, I just found this out and cleared my schedule, and it's obviously way too late for the pre-sale or even ticketmaster.

Does anyone have any good leads on getting two tickets to both days? This isn't concrete yet, but I just wanted to see if any of you guys might have any ideas.

I'm probably going to get laughed at here due to the timing, but I might be able to go to the PJ20 festival. Unfortunately, I just found this out and cleared my schedule, and it's obviously way too late for the pre-sale or even ticketmaster. Does anyone have any good leads on getting two tickets to both days? This isn't concrete yet, but I just wanted to see if any of you guys might have any ideas.
I take this back. It looks like there are still tickets available.

I'm probably going to get laughed at here due to the timing, but I might be able to go to the PJ20 festival. Unfortunately, I just found this out and cleared my schedule, and it's obviously way too late for the pre-sale or even ticketmaster. Does anyone have any good leads on getting two tickets to both days? This isn't concrete yet, but I just wanted to see if any of you guys might have any ideas.
There should be lawn seats left. I'll be in the lawn both days if you are flying solo and want to meet up

Anyway, the big news out of this broadcast is that they're planning some sort of 20th anniversary PJ "festival" for next year sometimes. Should be pretty bad ###.
That's awesome
:confused:
My brain is already turning on whether its better to bring this up to the wife now or after the kids are born (est. March/April)
Laid the foundation with Mrs. TF for the "destination weekend". Got the best response possible: "We'll just have to see when it is how the babies are doing then.":offtoloaduponbabybooks:
Update: Brought up the subject of PJ20 with the wife again last night...told her about potential flights, etc. I'd say right now that I'm 95% sure that I'm in. Best case I come into Chicago Friday night (I'd miss the Cubs game, but good for any night cornhole) and worst case is that I fly into Milwaukee on Saturday, rent a car and drive to the hotel). Hoping for the best case....sure find out this week.Pray for me.

Update: Brought up the subject of PJ20 with the wife again last night...told her about potential flights, etc. I'd say right now that I'm 95% sure that I'm in. Best case I come into Chicago Friday night (I'd miss the Cubs game, but good for any night cornhole) and worst case is that I fly into Milwaukee on Saturday, rent a car and drive to the hotel). Hoping for the best case....sure find out this week.Pray for me.
95%???? You bought my extra tickets. This is news to me. Is there a potential problem here? I don't want to get left standing at the altar!

95%???? You bought my extra tickets. This is news to me. Is there a potential problem here? I don't want to get left standing at the altar!
No, b/w myself and Jzilla we have (i.e. need) your extra tickets covered. No need to worry...I promise you won't be left at the alter. Many folks in this thread can vouch for me.

No, b/w myself and Jzilla we have (i.e. need) your extra tickets covered. No need to worry...I promise you won't be left at the alter. Many folks in this thread can vouch for me.
Cool. I just didn't realize there was ever a question that you'd be there.

I can vouch for TF 100% His word is good

yeah...have two 5-month olds at home, so just had to make sure the wife is good to go with that (which it looks like it is).

LAST CALL FOR THE MINI-BUS.Purpose of this thing, btw, is convenience, that's it. So nobody has to drive, we can come and go as we please, and we aren't dealing with the 6 stops and all the time and BS those other buses will take. Price is the same too. BUT, we can't get it if pretty much all you Hampton inn folks don't commit. So if you guys already have other plans, let me put this thing to bed.
I saw all my compadres Saturday night and they all want this to happen, as long as we're not getting to the venue at 3/4 oclock (looking to be there Noon/1:00). If this isn't going to happen one way or the other, we're going to figure something else out because it doesn't sound like anyone is going to drive. Our count is 6.Was the cost approx $40 per day, so approx $80 total?I'm not sure what the deal is with the other guys at the Hampton. I don't think they've ever really fully committed (possibly because of the Chicago night on Friday or TF at 95%, whatever it may be) but I could be mistaken.

LAST CALL FOR THE MINI-BUS.Purpose of this thing, btw, is convenience, that's it. So nobody has to drive, we can come and go as we please, and we aren't dealing with the 6 stops and all the time and BS those other buses will take. Price is the same too. BUT, we can't get it if pretty much all you Hampton inn folks don't commit. So if you guys already have other plans, let me put this thing to bed.
I saw all my compadres Saturday night and they all want this to happen, as long as we're not getting to the venue at 3/4 oclock (looking to be there Noon/1:00). If this isn't going to happen one way or the other, we're going to figure something else out because it doesn't sound like anyone is going to drive. Our count is 6.Was the cost approx $40 per day, so approx $80 total?I'm not sure what the deal is with the other guys at the Hampton. I don't think they've ever really fully committed (possibly because of the Chicago night on Friday or TF at 95%, whatever it may be) but I could be mistaken.
I'll defer to TU...he should be in chat with Tre and Zilla at some point today. I think TRE will have the car, so ultimately I'll leave it up to those guys to decide and I'll go along with whatever.

There should be lawn seats left. I'll be in the lawn both days if you are flying solo and want to meet up
As will I be (Sunday).

You guys are making me bum out big time that I am not attending. But, just wasn't/isn't feasible. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the boots.

Godspeed to all and hoist one (or more) for me!

Users who are viewing this thread