Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Most Underrated Song

Rules for posting:

1. The group/artist must be one that most people in the footballguys.com demographic will recognize.

2. The song must be one that the poster will think no other poster would possibly select as underrated. (This is my underrated test.)

3. You must post the song's name, album, and artist.

2.  The song must be one that the poster will think no other poster would possibly select as underrated.  (This is my underrated test.)

:confused:

What's so confusing?

How can it be the most underrated song of all time if many people don't regard it as such?

2.  The song must be one that the poster will think no other poster would possibly select as underrated.  (This is my underrated test.)

What's so confusing?

How can it be the most underrated song of all time if many people don't regard it as such?

:confused::confused:

Naturally, the purpose of this exercise is to have people mention great songs that people may not have heard or may not recognize as great songs. I find this interesting.

So...wait...what?

You want us to list a song that no one else would list as most overrated...huh?

Hmmm...so does that mean I should list a very overrated song then?

I have no idea why you mention "overrated".

Is this a difficult concept?? :confused:

Once Around the Block by Badly Drawn Boy

Fire Door by Ani Difranco (off living in clip)

Hail Hail by Pearl Jam (Vitalogy)

Stolen Car by Beth Orton

Forever by Ben Harper

Wayne ####### Chung

Please review the rules.

Done.

I prefer your Mr. Ham alias. He's nicer.

You're acting like the Soup Nazi because I didn't "follow the rules" in your thread and I'm the #######?

I often have trouble figuring out what things like ####### mean. If you said "#####" I'd be right with you.

Anyway, Nipsey is 1B to Mr. Ham's 1A. :thumbup:

Edit: OK, you must mean "#######".

Wayne ####### Chung

Please review the rules.

Done.

You're acting like the Soup Nazi because I didn't "follow the rules" in your thread and I'm the #######?

I often have trouble figuring out what things like ####### mean. If you said "#####" I'd be right with you.

:lmao: Sorry, Mr. Sensitive 2006.

Wayne ####### Chung

Please review the rules.

Done.

:lmao: Sorry, Mr. Sensitive 2006.

I forgive? :confused:

How To Fight Loneliness - Wilco

I re-read the rules before all hell breaks loose.

Sorry - "How To Fight Loneliness" from the album "Summerteeth" by Wilco.

I'm hoping that covers the rules - I assume many FBGs have heard of Wilco and doubt other posters would select this tune.

So...wait...what?

Underrated...sorry.

It just seems to go against itself...am I wrong here? You want people to list a song that is the most underrated song out there...but it can't be a song that anyone else would list. It can't be the "most" underrated song...if no one else thinks it's underrated...can it?

So...wait...what?

Underrated...sorry.

It just seems to go against itself...am I wrong here? You want people to list a song that is the most underrated song out there...but it can't be a song that anyone else would list. It can't be the "most" underrated song...if no one else thinks it's underrated...can it?

It was suppose to be a personal opinion by the poster -- not a group consensus. "Most" can mean more than most popular.

So...wait...what?

Underrated...sorry.

It was suppose to be a personal opinion by the poster -- not a group consensus. "Most" can mean more than most popular.

Hmm...ok...so a song that I think is highly underrated because no one else ever talks about it or lists it? That kinda thing?

Guy - Teddy's Jam or Groove Me...hell that whole album...

So...wait...what?

Underrated...sorry.

Hmm...ok...so a song that I think is highly underrated because no one else ever talks about it or lists it? That kinda thing?

I agree that's a solid album, so it's probably ineligible by Juxtatarot's rules

So...wait...what?

Underrated...sorry.

:thumbup: or :thumbdown: (at this point I don't know which)

So...wait...what?

Underrated...sorry.

Damnit...what a crock...where's Smoo when you need him...these rules need some tweaking...

Hoopdie Doo--The Wiggles--Lights, Camera, Action. This song never gets any love because it's overshadowed by hits like Toot Toot Chugga Chugga and the odd cover of Eagle Rock, but I can't resist a polka.

I've never heard of the Wiggles.

Then you wouldn't choose this as underrated. I win.

Hoopdie Doo--The Wiggles--Lights, Camera, Action.  This song never gets any love because it's overshadowed by hits like Toot Toot Chugga Chugga and the odd cover of Eagle Rock, but I can't resist a polka.

rule #1.

Hoopdie Doo--The Wiggles--Lights, Camera, Action. This song never gets any love because it's overshadowed by hits like Toot Toot Chugga Chugga and the odd cover of Eagle Rock, but I can't resist a polka.

rule #1.

The group/artist must be one that most people in the footballguys.com demographic will recognize.

I'm pretty sure I'll get agreement that you don't count as most people

Archived