What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

This episode was a HUGE step back in the right direction after the last two were just.... odd. Put McIlhenney and Day back behind the pen, and you get magic.

"What was there, a horse massacre?" :goodposting:

I definitely enjoyed the bit with the boat salesman.... "we've saved up $2500!!! we're looking for a fast p-diddy style shrimping boat... why aren't you writing this down!!"

that was good stuff... the other stuff at the boat store with the whole "implication" talk.. wasn't very good.

Overall it was solid.. i was bummed the boat sank (although I predicted that would happen) as it could've made for some future hilarity.

I also appreciated that product placement was non-existent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely enjoyed the bit with the boat salesman.... "we've saved up $2500!!! we're looking for a fast p-diddy style shrimping boat... why aren't you writing this down!!"

that was good stuff... the other stuff at the boat store with the whole "implication" talk.. wasn't very good.

Overall it was solid.. i was bummed the boat sank (although I predicted that would happen) as it could've made for some future hilarity.

I actually enjoyed that exchange."So they are in danger?" Great line.

I actually enjoyed that exchange."So they are in danger?" Great line.
I agree, that whole exchange was great.

you could also stream or download it about 30 minutes after it airs here. that goes for pretty much any show you want to watch.

we dont pay for cable, but i've never had to miss a show i wanted to watch. it's like a DVR you dont need to pay for.

great episode. I was crying when charlie was frozen at the keyboard: "Where's the hache (butchering the letter "H")?"

:thumbup: i loved the dream sequence where mac thought he was skating towered the net and blasting the shot, then right back to reality and charlies over him and everyone's booing: "you took one step and fell on your face" :unsure:

Been watching the show since the pilot and own all the seasons on DVD.

Very disappointed in this season until this episode (Mac's Big Break). This episode felt like the previous five seasons...I was rolling in laughter at the Cricket scene and the "VaJayJay" on his neck. :lmao:

Sweet Dee's pregnancy boobs looked awesome last night!
yup.. i definitely noticed all the camera tricks to not show her belly.I still maintain she's too attractive to play the hapless screw up she is trying to portray, but she's still a good actress, so it's fine.

Dr. No said:
boofatty said:
yup.. i definitely noticed all the camera tricks to not show her belly.I still maintain she's too attractive to play the hapless screw up she is trying to portray, but she's still a good actress, so it's fine.
I agree with you to an extent, but she plays the character so well that she fits right in with the crew in my opinion. I think the combination of Dennis with their collective back story makes it work (rich family lost everything). Plus Frank as their rich but crazy dad kind of pulls it all together. They are a "fallen from grace" type of family.As far as this season is going, it definitely seems different to me but can't put my finger on it. It has some LOL moments, but doesn't seem to be as frequent or as over the top as it used to be. still good TV for me.

I agree with you to an extent, but she plays the character so well that she fits right in with the crew in my opinion. I think the combination of Dennis with their collective back story makes it work (rich family lost everything). Plus Frank as their rich but crazy dad kind of pulls it all together. They are a "fallen from grace" type of family.As far as this season is going, it definitely seems different to me but can't put my finger on it. It has some LOL moments, but doesn't seem to be as frequent or as over the top as it used to be. still good TV for me.
I thought they found out Frank is not their father

I thought they found out Frank is not their father
Yeah wasn't it the rich philanthropist guy ("sledgehammer")

Yikes. The lack of chatter in here confirms my thoughts that this show has been well below average this season.

Very funny episode

"We have to get you and the a monster that is in your gut to Mexico right away!"

Users who are viewing this thread