What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

That right there is the mail. Now let's talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail, please, Mac? I've been dying to talk about the mail with you all day, OK? "Pepe Silvia," this name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day Pepe's mail is getting sent back to me. Pepe Silvia! Pepe Silvia! I look in the mail, and this whole box is Pepe Silvia! So I say to myself, "I gotta find this guy! I gotta go up to his office and put his mail in the guy's ####### hands! Otherwise, he's never going to get it and he's going to keep coming back down here." So I go up to Pepe's office and what do I find out, Mac? What do I find out?! There is no Pepe Silvia. The man does not exist, okay? So I decide, "Oh ####, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no Pepe Silvia? You gotta be kidding me! I got boxes full of Pepe! All right. So I start marchin' my way down to Carol in HR and I knock on her door and I say, "Carol! Carol! I gotta talk to you about Pepe." And when I open the oor what do I find? There's not a single ####### desk in that office! There...is...no...Carol in HR. Mac, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a ####### ghost town.

That right there is the mail. Now let's talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail, please, Mac? I've been dying to talk about the mail with you all day, OK? "Pepe Silvia," this name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day Pepe's mail is getting sent back to me. Pepe Silvia! Pepe Silvia! I look in the mail, and this whole box is Pepe Silvia! So I say to myself, "I gotta find this guy! I gotta go up to his office and put his mail in the guy's ####### hands! Otherwise, he's never going to get it and he's going to keep coming back down here." So I go up to Pepe's office and what do I find out, Mac? What do I find out?! There is no Pepe Silvia. The man does not exist, okay? So I decide, "Oh ####, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no Pepe Silvia? You gotta be kidding me! I got boxes full of Pepe! All right. So I start marchin' my way down to Carol in HR and I knock on her door and I say, "Carol! Carol! I gotta talk to you about Pepe." And when I open the oor what do I find? There's not a single ####### desk in that office! There...is...no...Carol in HR. Mac, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a ####### ghost town.
This belongs in the Best Monologue thread.

Just started season one, fantastic. Girl watching with me "didn't get it". Told her there are two kinds of people in this world.... And she hit the road. Now I can enjoy a dip and watch this glorious TV until I pass out.

Charlie Day banged my girlfriend right after we broke up. #### him.
Why Ladies Love Charlie Day
A college friend on facebook messaged me the other day, saying "Hey did you see Chuck D give the speech at Merrimack's graduation?"

I was like why the heck is Chuck D giving a speech? So I click on the link and holy #### its Chuck! We always knew him as Chuck D in school, never thought twice about him being Charlie Day. Now I have to watch the show.

He was a total frat boy at Merrimack.

Re - watching the last season and it's truly fantastic. Even better the second time around.
"The Gang Broke Dee" is a top line episode. Dennis' disbelief and rage at Dee's success was a highlight of the season.
Just watched that one, Mac Day, and The Gang Desperately Tries to Win An Award. All 3 are phenomenal.
Country Mack was great. Who knew that Stiffler could be understated.
He was on Stern a while ago, maybe back in the terrestrial days, and was really kind of a nerd. Said the Stifler character is based on all the jock/frat boys he spent time around in high school and college.

Bump for Frosty. :bye:
Just finished the 8 seasons on netflix. They need to hurry up and get season 9 on there. Amazing show.
correct. I decided not to pony up for the additional cable tier required to get FXX.
I know it's not for everyone but there are ways to see Season 9 via the Internet iff'n one was interested.
I need to do this... since I did not have FXX at the time I kinda gave up on it... I have it now though, so I need to catch back up.

In an effort to clean up the bum problem in the city, Dennis and Mac pose as cops while Charlie goes “undercover” as a Serpico-type character. When everyone starts fighting with each other, of course, Charlie tapes a conversation of Dennis and Mac have about trying to frame Frank over a Spin Doctor’s cassette, which he leaves at City Hall in a package marked “4 THE MARE.”
:lmao:

Season 9 will probably be available on Netflix around the time the new season hits.

I'm another that didn't have FXX last season but does now. I might be looking forward to seeing Sunny again more than I am football season.

There are times where this show is insanely funny but there are other times where I really can't stand the humor. Overall, it's pretty #######' hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread