What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Maybe it's because it's been a while since last season but I loved this one. Drunk Dee is always a good time, and Dennis... well, Dennis just kills me always.

DVR cut off the first 2 minutes as well as the last 2 minutes. Missed the opening and the end. I feel like I missed a lot.

:lmao: :cry: :lmao:

Hilarious episode.

Subtitles for drunk Charlie, Frank drugging that kid just to conserve the beer supply.

"How do you know how many beers I had"

"It's on your shirt"

:lmao:

Although I think the hardest I laughed in this one was at the list of taboo subjects Frank had on the grease board.

Muscles

Snakes

S**ts

Smells

AIDS

I think I'm omitting one or two but :lmao:

Although I think the hardest I laughed in this one was at the list of taboo subjects Frank had on the grease board.

Muscles

Snakes

S**ts

Smells

AIDS

I think I'm omitting one or two but :lmao:
waitressmuscles

####s

snakes

smells

aids

They asked to add jews to the yes column

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how Mac, Charlie and Frnak ( :lmao: ) finally perfect the date conversation only to freak out when about to close the deal!!!

I love how Mac, Charlie and Frnak ( :lmao: ) finally perfect the date conversation only to freak out when about to close the deal!!!
We've never gotten this far before!

Blow the whistle! :lmao:

"I mostly drown them now so I don't have to hear their screams."

2 great episodes to start the season.

Holy crap, I had no clue this started again. I hope my DVR recorded all the episodes I missed.
I had to re-add it to my dvr since they switched to a channel I did not get at the time last season... you should be set if you had it set to record last year though.

P.S. I totally fell asleep in the middle of last night's episode though :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread