What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's blog (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
07/14/06

Woke up this morning and my back hurt. Hmm, must have slept in a weird position or something. Got my haircut at lunch, then went to Chipotle. I don't about you guys but I just can't finish one of those burritos, and that's saying something. Maybe it's because I like to get the chips and guacamole, because I love guacamole and it's really really good there. I tried to make guacamole once and it wasn't very good. Wasn't really "creamy" either. I don't know if that's the right word or not. Maybe the avacodos weren't rip or something. I like the Wizard of Oz. A lot. Speaking of Chipotle my ### is about to explode any minute here.

07/14/06

Woke up this morning and my back hurt. Hmm, must have slept in a weird position or something. Got my haircut at lunch, then went to Chipotle. I don't about you guys but I just can't finish one of those burritos, and that's saying something. Maybe it's because I like to get the chips and guacamole, because I love guacamole and it's really really good there. I tried to make guacamole once and it wasn't very good. Wasn't really "creamy" either. I don't know if that's the right word or not. Maybe the avacodos weren't rip or something. I like the Wizard of Oz. A lot. Speaking of Chipotle my ### is about to explode any minute here.
Did you hit on the Russian cutie that works there? :hophead:

like most blogs, the misspelling is indicative of a ####ty writer

07/14/06

2.8/10

07/14/06

Woke up this morning and my back hurt.  Hmm, must have slept in a weird position or something.  Got my haircut at lunch, then went to Chipotle.  I don't about you guys but I just can't finish one of those burritos, and that's saying something.  Maybe it's because I like to get the chips and guacamole, because I love guacamole and it's really really good there.  I tried to make guacamole once and it wasn't very good.  Wasn't really "creamy" either.  I don't know if that's the right word or not.  Maybe the avacodos weren't rip or something.  I like the Wizard of Oz.  A lot.  Speaking of Chipotle my ### is about to explode any minute here.
2.8/10
for once, i agree with your rating.

07/14/06

Woke up this morning and my back hurt.  Hmm, must have slept in a weird position or something.  Got my haircut at lunch, then went to Chipotle.  I don't about you guys but I just can't finish one of those burritos, and that's saying something.  Maybe it's because I like to get the chips and guacamole, because I love guacamole and it's really really good there.  I tried to make guacamole once and it wasn't very good.  Wasn't really "creamy" either.  I don't know if that's the right word or not.  Maybe the avacodos weren't rip or something.  I like the Wizard of Oz.  A lot.  Speaking of Chipotle my ### is about to explode any minute here.
2.8/10
shuke's effort smacks of "forcing it".

07/14/06

2.8/10
That's the genius, furley.

07/14/06

2.8/10
That's the genius, furley.
that sentence works better without a comma.

07/14/06

2.8/10
and your shtick doesn't?

Make sure your blog title has at least one of the following words in it:

Random

Dreamer

Thoughts

Coffee

Musings

Snark

Lullaby

Shuke Blog

1/14/06

Woke up. Posted who's hottest poll. Went to bed.

1/15/06

Woke up. Posted rate the hotness of this pick poll. Went to bed.

07/14/06

2.8/10
Sorry, I'm new at this. Should I have included a pic?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: A perfect illustration of how meaningless and stupid blogs are.
Unlike the important work being done in the FFA? :confused: editing to add: I don't really give a #### one way or the other about blogs, but to dismiss blogs a "waste of time", when everyone here has about a bajillion hours invested in the FFA seems a little misplaced.

Last edited by a moderator:
07/14/06

2.8/10
and your shtick doesn't?
:link:

07/14/06

2.8/10
This is better than anything you've ever done.

07/14/06

2.8/10
Sorry, I'm new at this. Should I have included a pic?
Ol' MF is for the children :thumbup:

07/14/06

2.8/10
not really

You left out:

"Accused TannerBoyle of being PeytonMarino."
That was me.
Good work, Columbo.Shuke bought your lame theory and ran with it.
:lmao: Jesus, I didn't even "out" you until after I had already realized that the IP match was due to AOL use and said as much in the only post that mentioned your name.
You've sullied my good name. I'm suing you for punitive damages.
That's true, I did say you were a bright guy. My apologies. :D

You left out:

"Accused TannerBoyle of being PeytonMarino."
That was me.
Good work, Columbo.Shuke bought your lame theory and ran with it.
:lmao: Jesus, I didn't even "out" you until after I had already realized that the IP match was due to AOL use and said as much in the only post that mentioned your name.
You've sullied my good name. I'm suing you for punitive damages.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

,Jul 14 2006, 03:29 PM]

:lmao: A perfect illustration of how meaningless and stupid blogs are.
Yes! All blogs are totally like that! LOL
Interesting reaction. Link to blog please.
His isn't boring... he's got pictures of sidewalks, cracked buildings, and weezer fans in it.
Not everyone can live the fast paced life of mudboggin and causing car accidents.
Excellent job of summing up my entire life out of one thread. good stuff :thumbup:

07/14/06

2.8/10
not really
trust me on this.

07/14/06

2.8/10
not really
trust me on this.
NAH

Users who are viewing this thread