What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony (1 Viewer)

Who's Speech Are You Most Interested In?

• Troy Aikman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Carson

• John Madden

• Warren Moon

• Reggie White's Representative

• Rayfield Wright

• Equal Interest

• No Interest

• Total voters

radballs

Footballguy
As a Raiders fan, I'm really looking forward to John Madden's induction speech. Who will you be tuning into watch tomorrow?

Also, does anyone know if the above poll order is the order in which the speeches will be? I've checked it out on NFL.com and this is the order it suggests, but I'm having trouble finding any other source to verify this.

I know that Al Davis will be introducing John Madden. Does anyone know who will be introducing the other members? Does anyone know who is speaking in place of the deceased Reggie White?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that Al Davis will be introducing John Madden. Does anyone know who will be introducing the other members? Does anyone know who is speaking in place of the deceased Reggie White?
You are correct about Al Davis presenting Madden.The other presenters:Aikman > Norv Turner Moon > Leigh Steinberg Wright > His former head coach in college, I believe Carson and White will both be presented for enshrinement by a son,though I think that Sara White, Reggie's wife, may also speak.

Users who are viewing this thread