Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little bit early tonight.Had a twelve pack and goin to bed. I have a big golf tourney tomorrow for $5000.Bachelor party at the boat tomorrow so I hope I win.

I'm still hungover from December 23.

This is beautiful

yo grungeif you're looking for a place to catch the games on sunday, I'll be 16th street sports bar near 16th street and glendale with a couple of my neighbors - drop by and i'll buy you a brew - i'm thinkin we need to get a local ffl together with some of the other phoenix guys...i'll have a bunch of fantasy crap and newspapers on the table and most likely be sitting right in the center of the bar. i also always wear a really stupid hawaiian shirt that has all the nfl helmets on it.cactus

Jeromen, what boat are you going to? I used to work at a few of the boats in the midwest. Just curious. Have a good time.I've got a buzz. Hit a coulpe of happy hours in south Denver. Good times. Can't wait til Sunday.

Jeromen, what boat are you going to? I used to work at a few of the boats in the midwest. Just curious. Have a good time.I've got a buzz. Hit a coulpe of happy hours in south Denver. Good times. Can't wait til Sunday.

Went to the Argosy near Batavia Ohio and lost my ###.We couldn't get anything going in the tourney :wall: It was just one of those days.

Rum and Coke here....um, without the rum....fine, I'm at work and stone sober.... :hot: ....only 3 more weeks of working though... :excited: ...but then I'm unemployed... :hot: ...but then I can drink EVERY night... :excited: ...but I won't have any money... :( ...but I still get paid for 60 days... :excited: ...but then I have to find another job... :( ...but maybe I won't have to work nights and I can drink... :excited: ...aw, hell, nevermind...

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday Bowling Night Woooooooooooooooooooo####################################################HoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooI am not good at bowling, on the other hand I was 4- earlier after 10 holes on the course which makes me feel better. Anywhooooo I've got a case in me and am suprised how many times I haven't used the delete key :eek:

:banned::banned::banned::banned: Okay just got back from pool league, I admit I was lurking until I saw this thread & felt like I had to respond. I had a $97 tab & the barkeep let me settle up for $80 so I left him $105, hopefully I wasn't a cheap mo-fo.We have one of the better pool teams, but tonight our entire team got swept 5-0, including the first two matches went 4-0 & 5-0 (I was playing the second match). Most of the peeps on my team are newbies playing competitive pool, but I tried to reassure them that tonight was all good & that hopefully we will gain some humility out of it & try not to go out of the gates with a full gate(?).Crashing now. :ph34r:

Some drunk kid across the hall in my dorm threatened me :thumbdown::thumbdown: I took a piss in his bathroom, he threatened me with all sorts of bodily harm.%#&$#& :ph34r:

Some drunk kid across the hall in my dorm threatened me :thumbdown::thumbdown: I took a piss in his bathroom, he threatened me with all sorts of bodily harm.%#&$#& :ph34r:

xnought, just curious, where do you go to college? you never drink at all?
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MelvinTScupper

if you could only have a car on the Nazi campus, I'd tell you to leave

Twisting one up now after a fistful of Rolling Rocks....hrmmm where's macartist when I need someone to step out back for a min ;)GB the before bed bud... :thumbup: