What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

yo grungeif you're looking for a place to catch the games on sunday, I'll be 16th street sports bar near 16th street and glendale with a couple of my neighbors - drop by and i'll buy you a brew - i'm thinkin we need to get a local ffl together with some of the other phoenix guys...i'll have a bunch of fantasy crap and newspapers on the table and most likely be sitting right in the center of the bar. i also always wear a really stupid hawaiian shirt that has all the nfl helmets on it.cactus

College rules! Enjoy it now before you are forced to enter the REAL WORLD! lol :rotflmao:
What he said. I get maybe 4 or 5 opportunities a year now to party like that. Back in college, a week with only 3 parties was a letdown. Enjoy it while you can. It won't be there forever.

Jeromen, what boat are you going to? I used to work at a few of the boats in the midwest. Just curious. Have a good time.I've got a buzz. Hit a coulpe of happy hours in south Denver. Good times. Can't wait til Sunday.

Jeromen, what boat are you going to? I used to work at a few of the boats in the midwest. Just curious. Have a good time.I've got a buzz. Hit a coulpe of happy hours in south Denver. Good times. Can't wait til Sunday.
Went to the Argosy near Batavia Ohio and lost my ###.We couldn't get anything going in the tourney :wall: It was just one of those days.

Rum and Coke here....um, without the rum....fine, I'm at work and stone sober.... :hot: ....only 3 more weeks of working though... :excited: ...but then I'm unemployed... :hot: ...but then I can drink EVERY night... :excited: ...but I won't have any money... :( ...but I still get paid for 60 days... :excited: ...but then I have to find another job... :( ...but maybe I won't have to work nights and I can drink... :excited: ...aw, hell, nevermind...

Don't know how I missed this thread last night, but I'm here to check in late. GB the little black dots so I can go back and see wtf I posted.

Had a 12 of Rolling Rocksdamn rolling rocks are good.no girlies tho!!!DAMMITcollege sucks
College rules! Enjoy it now before you are forced to enter the REAL WORLD! lol :rotflmao:
Damn I miss college...drinking, partying, smoking :yes: , eating, chicks, sports...Never take a single minute for granted. Live it up.

I will be drinking something tonite, I just find it ironic that its seemingly more acceptable to party on 9/11 if its not your birthday.

can you say Octoberfest?HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:raiseshand:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Got back from the Canes game watched De la Hoya get robbed. ####faced now, who's with me???

Wednesday Bowling Night Woooooooooooooooooooo####################################################HoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooI am not good at bowling, on the other hand I was 4- earlier after 10 holes on the course which makes me feel better. Anywhooooo I've got a case in me and am suprised how many times I haven't used the delete key :eek:

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: Okay just got back from pool league, I admit I was lurking until I saw this thread & felt like I had to respond. I had a $97 tab & the barkeep let me settle up for $80 so I left him $105, hopefully I wasn't a cheap mo-fo.We have one of the better pool teams, but tonight our entire team got swept 5-0, including the first two matches went 4-0 & 5-0 (I was playing the second match). Most of the peeps on my team are newbies playing competitive pool, but I tried to reassure them that tonight was all good & that hopefully we will gain some humility out of it & try not to go out of the gates with a full gate(?).Crashing now. :ph34r:

I should at least say hi in here, while I'm in this state. GB Vokda Gimlets. It's really amazing, I watch the bartender pour almost 100% vodka and it still tastes good. If you haven't yet, I implore you to try one.

i actually left work 2 1/2 hours early to get a haircut. then a bourbon, then back to work, the back to a bar, then to a different bar, then a pool hall, and finally an IHOP. i so totally dominate this thread tonight it's not even funny.

I was too FUBAR too post last night (GDB White Russians)Man, is my head swimming around today.Anybody have any good hangover recipes besides hair of the dog.

Some drunk kid across the hall in my dorm threatened me :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I took a piss in his bathroom, he threatened me with all sorts of bodily harm.%#&$#& :ph34r:

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Salt Lake City, drinking copious amounts of red wine while reading Under the Banner of Heaven.

I feel so evil.

:D

Some drunk kid across the hall in my dorm threatened me :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I took a piss in his bathroom, he threatened me with all sorts of bodily harm.%#&$#& :ph34r:
xnought, just curious, where do you go to college? you never drink at all?

xnought= :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: Oh by the way, I have a snoot full :excited:

O.K. back to back posts on different nights is not goodit is tuesday and tomorrow is bowling night however.Threepeat= :bag:

if you could only have a car on the Nazi campus, I'd tell you to leave

Twisting one up now after a fistful of Rolling Rocks....hrmmm where's macartist when I need someone to step out back for a min ;)GB the before bed bud... :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread