What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

Its' 5am and I havent' been to bed yet. Well thats not true. Point is I'm still awake and already hungover. ####.
Your standard Thursday night is like an epic adventure for any other human.
:popcorn: A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :rolleyes:

Its' 5am and I havent' been to bed yet. Well thats not true. Point is I'm still awake and already hungover. ####.
:yes: A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :bag:
Any potential for the menage?

:yes: A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :unsure:
:bag:

:lmao: A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :lmao:
I'm going to try GB.ETAI put the odds at less than 1% put I'm still going to give it a shot.BTW, Mrs. SLB just asked me what I was wearing tonight. When I told her my cat shirt I got, :headslap: :lmao: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Its' 5am and I havent' been to bed yet.

Well thats not true.

Point is I'm still awake and already hungover. ####.
:lol: I'm a big fan of Thursdays. Not a big fan of Friday mornings. Rolled into work at the crack of 10:40. :hungover:

Think I tried to type "that's not quite true" but gave up on spelling quite. Too much vodka and beer and

99% sure I'm never going to see that chick again. :mellow:

A female friend of ours said she is going to hook up with us tonight. This gal is smoking hot. This is the broad that felt up my wife and asked to see my unit in front of her after Mrs. SLB was bragging about how lucky she was. :unsure:
I'm going to try GB.ETAI put the odds at less than 1% put I'm still going to give it a shot.BTW, Mrs. SLB just asked me what I was wearing tonight. When I told her my cat shirt I got, :headslap: :lol: .
:lol: Cat shirt should bump the odds up to at least 1.5%.

A guy just brought in fresh fresas from the fields. We've just finished our second pitcher of strawberry margaritas here at the office and are grilling tri-tip... :shrug:

Senorita office girl with 5 o'clock shadow and capped teeth is getting frisky. A 6.5 according to FBG standards but she's equipped with a set of tatas that are simply outstanding.. :shrug:

Accidentally got drunk again today. Gotta be up at 6:45 for golf so I can get completely hammered before 10AM tomorrow. Good thing I'm pounding a few more before bed...that'll learn me!

THen I'll come home after golf and rack out for a few hours so I can go out and get absolutely f##ked up for the third time in a 24 hour span.

Pretty sure I should post that in the Pros and Cons of Being Single thread....

\

BTW, Mrs. SLB just asked me what I was wearing tonight. When I told her my cat shirt I got, :headslap: :thumbdown: .
:lmao:Sometimes when we are getting ready I'll stand in front of my closet with my hands on my hips and say "It feels like a cat-shirt night." The wife loves that.
:wub:I wish I was your wife.I'm taking a#### at wrigkeys house right now. I'm working my way through a 30 of busch light. PS I'm really drunk, so just go with it.

Had to go over to my old man's house and watch vacation pictures. Good thing he had Maker's Mark or I never would have gotten through it. Finishing off a few Bud Lights because I don't want to look at them in my fridge any more.

:buzzed:

Good evening partners.

Just threw Slammin' Salmon in the bluray, heard its supposed to be good for a few laughs. Hope there's some boobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
After being hungover most of the workday, I told myself I'd take it easy and go to bed early tonight. It's now 4:48am.

About an hour and a half ago a cop ordered me to stop making out with a chick.

Ugh. My neighbor just woke me up. Apparently I gave him my keys last night. Not sure how I got inside without them but I did. I won 200 bucks last night in a karaoke contest, though. I think I made out with the ugly chick.

After being hungover most of the workday, I told myself I'd take it easy and go to bed early tonight. It's now 4:48am.About an hour and a half ago a cop ordered me to stop making out with a chick.
So you're saying it takes government intervention to slow down your mad skills. You're an inspiration, my friend.

After being hungover most of the workday, I told myself I'd take it easy and go to bed early tonight. It's now 4:48am.About an hour and a half ago a cop ordered me to stop making out with a chick.
So you're saying it takes government intervention to slow down your mad skills. You're an inspiration, my friend.
His lips are registered downtown as lethal weapons.
I hear his JAA is magical.

His lips are registered downtown as lethal weapons.
I hear his JAA is magical.
llo.I was behind the wheel at the time with the keys in the ignition (NOT a euphemism) so I was just relieved the cop didn't ask anything about drinking. He just told us to take it somewhere else. And then added "I hope that's your girlfriend... or at least girlfriend #1." :thumbup:

Bought a new house yesterday, so now I'm sitting on my living room floor be ause I have no furniture. God bless the milller home draft. Ole girl already passed out on the matress in the middle of the room

Bought a new house yesterday, so now I'm sitting on my living room floor be ause I have no furniture. God bless the milller home draft. Ole girl already passed out on the matress in the middle of the room
Congrats GB BKI got to get ####ed up tonight.Yay. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread