What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Update: I swilled about six oz. of Redrum, ran some lukewarm water, and started digging around in a wisdom tooth. Removed what I think used to be popcorn. Either that, or I had Rosemary's Baby in there.There was a lot of blood. But the pain is receding already. The buzz may take longer.
You're ####### nuts
:brush: :thumbdown:
Knob Creek not getting the job done. Going to a dentist's office without an appointment in the morning and telling the front-desk person she wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

drank a 6 of something I can't remember the name of and a few more. Made a fire pit in my sideyard with a roomate and made dogs and jtms. Not a bad effort for a tuesdasy night,

Just got home from home in Philly and all the rage is about Vick being named qb..stiitin gat park in cocoa bneach and local cop just keeps f'in with me and justt keeps cruzin by. I'm buzzed butnot driving, just typing drunk at civic center. New netbook sucks , lost my laptop while I was home when I got too drunk at bachelor partey

First time out drinking in a while, please excuse the bad grammar

out

I feel your pain Kev. I almost OD'd on Tylenol Severe Allergy, Jaeger and Robitussin that nightI think we all miss Boom King/Oh Yes!I've been following him on twitter. In his honor I will post a few gems from today PS this is him responding to himself :lmao:

Had subway for the 1st time in about 6 months. Stay tuned for a review. about 6 hours agohow was it <Boom King>? about 6 hours agostill sucks, bro. Horrible. about 6 hours ago sorry to hear it man. How does it compare to Yimmy Yohns? about 6 hours agoalmost as bad, but not quite there yet. about 6 hours agoMy night includes the Hawks game, beers, throwin paper at some ponies, more beers, then some more beers. about 6 hours agoThe only gloves allowed on a motorcycle are boxing gloves. about 5 hours agoTLC was considered a band or group? Either way they will have a special place in my heart right next to Ma$e. about 4 hours ago

Drinking whiskey and emptying my DVR

Although I did just spend 45 mins explaining Radiohead to my 74 yr old dad

He saw the Social Network tonight and wanted to know about the band in the trailer

GB his interest in modern music

Ventin' time!!! Just got in from local biker bar here in Cocoa Beach. Almost got stomped by 400 lb big MFer that thought i was pushin' up on his old lady. Giving her and the kid(yeah she had a kid atthe bar) a ride home was probably the rong move. Kennedy space center just laid off 800 and I'm probably next.

My2 main ff teams are 1-2 because I have over 1000 pts against so far(2 bad beats in both leagues have me pissed)

Brother in law that threatenend to kill me just got outta jail.

BUT!!! My oldest daughter just graduated from Clarke College(took 5 yrs but whos countin :thumbup:

Mom's a 1 yr breast cancer survivor and I'm wearing my pink proudly gotdammit!

Already got on the #5McNabb jersey she sent me years ago. Plan on wearing it until after the game....so what if the old lady says I stink

Got cool folks like u all to ##### to and at.

Sorry if a little sappy, but I saw a 20 yr employee get sacked today and it wasn't pretty. When those guys aren't safe at Kennedy Space ctr then no one is :ph34r:

ps Just watched 'The Outlaw Josey Wales' for the umpteenth time. Best line: Josey and young reb just killed 2 bounty hunters that had the drop on them.,

Kid: Josey? aughtin we better bury those fellas?.

Josey: The hell with them fellas...buzzard gotta eat...same as worms

Then he spits!!

Classic

.......crack

Ventin' time!!! Just got in from local biker bar here in Cocoa Beach. Almost got stomped by 400 lb big MFer that thought i was pushin' up on his old lady. Giving her and the kid(yeah she had a kid atthe bar) a ride home was probably the rong move. Kennedy space center just laid off 800 and I'm probably next. My2 main ff teams are 1-2 because I have over 1000 pts against so far(2 bad beats in both leagues have me pissed) Brother in law that threatenend to kill me just got outta jail.BUT!!! My oldest daughter just graduated from Clarke College(took 5 yrs but whos countin :) Mom's a 1 yr breast cancer survivor and I'm wearing my pink proudly gotdammitAlready got on the #5McNabb jersey she sent me years ago. Plan on wearing it until after the game....so what if the old lady says I stinkGot cool folks like u all to ##### to and at.Sorry if a little sappy, but I saw a 20 yr employee get sacked today and it wasn't pretty. When those guys aren't safe at Kennedy Space ctr then no one is :lmao:ps Just watched 'The Outlaw Josey Wales' for the umpteenth time. Best line: Josey and young reb just killed 2 bounty hunters that had the drop on them., Kid: Josey? aughtin we better bury those fellas?. Josey: The hell with them fellas...buzzard gotta eat...same as wormsThen he spits!! Classic.......crack
One of my favorite Josey lines:
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
Seems like it has some relavance here and now with what you are dealing withGood luck with the job, be proud of your daughter and realize that each day you survive is a day you said #### you to the other side:lmao:

Drinking whiskey and emptying my DVRAlthough I did just spend 45 mins explaining Radiohead to my 74 yr old dad
:lmao: :lmao:
Next time you are in NYC you need to meet my dadDude is awesomeHe;s an English professor, and a student asked him what was on his iPod and he responded, "Oh, a whole lotta stuff,,,but recently I've been listening to the Hold Steady and Pearl Jam"Jaws drop at that point

Do booze and antibiotics mix?Oh who am I kidding, booze and everything mix. :lmao:
In 99% of cases, drinking while on antibiotics just lessens the effectiveness of the anti-bioticsSo double up tomorrow and you should be OK!(I have zero official medical background and anything posted herein should be viewed as the ramblings of a drunk man who thinks he knows more than he does)

Drinking whiskey and emptying my DVRAlthough I did just spend 45 mins explaining Radiohead to my 74 yr old dad
:) :lmao:
Next time you are in NYC you need to meet my dadDude is awesomeHe;s an English professor, and a student asked him what was on his iPod and he responded, "Oh, a whole lotta stuff,,,but recently I've been listening to the Hold Steady and Pearl Jam"Jaws drop at that point
:lmao:My dad just turned down my bachelor party.But then gave me $200 for "entertainment" :lmao:

Ventin' time!!! Just got in from local biker bar here in Cocoa Beach. Almost got stomped by 400 lb big MFer that thought i was pushin' up on his old lady. Giving her and the kid(yeah she had a kid atthe bar) a ride home was probably the rong move. Kennedy space center just laid off 800 and I'm probably next. My2 main ff teams are 1-2 because I have over 1000 pts against so far(2 bad beats in both leagues have me pissed) Brother in law that threatenend to kill me just got outta jail.BUT!!! My oldest daughter just graduated from Clarke College(took 5 yrs but whos countin :) Mom's a 1 yr breast cancer survivor and I'm wearing my pink proudly gotdammitAlready got on the #5McNabb jersey she sent me years ago. Plan on wearing it until after the game....so what if the old lady says I stinkGot cool folks like u all to ##### to and at.Sorry if a little sappy, but I saw a 20 yr employee get sacked today and it wasn't pretty. When those guys aren't safe at Kennedy Space ctr then no one is :lmao:ps Just watched 'The Outlaw Josey Wales' for the umpteenth time. Best line: Josey and young reb just killed 2 bounty hunters that had the drop on them., Kid: Josey? aughtin we better bury those fellas?. Josey: The hell with them fellas...buzzard gotta eat...same as wormsThen he spits!! Classic.......crack
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
Seems like it has some relavance here and now with what you are dealing withGood luck with the job, be proud of your daughter and realize that each day you survive is a day you said #### you to the other side:lmao:
dam rightand I'm absolutely killin' this 'make me feel better' CD I'm cookin' right now. Does Marshall Tucker Band go with sly andthe Famly Stone? F Fick it. I'm on a roll

So I was about to post this story how my buddy in Colorado walked in on his friend with his wife recently, just brutal, until I just got a text from this chick I haven't seen in awhile. I texted her earlier but didn't hear back, she must've just got done serving. Hoping this is a better story. Getting a beer.

This is the drunk thread, right?

dam rightand I'm absolutely killin' this 'make me feel better' CD I'm cookin' right now. Does Marshall Tucker Band go with sly andthe Famly Stone? F Fick it. I'm on a roll
There are no rules when it comes to musicIf you like it, that's all that mattersI can be a music nerd sometimes and make value judgments about bands or albums, but ultimately what the #### do you care if anyone else approves?If you like it, add that #### to your mix

:lmao: :lmao:
:lmao:My dad just turned down my bachelor party.But then gave me $200 for "entertainment" :lmao:
AWE-SOME:)

Spekaing of music, seeing Tom Petty tomorrow night. And ZZ Top is opening. If ####### love Tom Petty.

Chick didn't text me back, godd dammnit. I may have hit her back too quickly, I was ready to call a cab. :lmao:

Is that the ryder cup I hear on TV. I ahve bets on it that carry over from yesterday's tsunami. SWEET, late-night action!!!!

Spekaing of music, seeing Tom Petty tomorrow night. And ZZ Top is opening. If ####### love Tom Petty.

Chick didn't text me back, godd dammnit. I may have hit her back too quickly, I was ready to call a cab. :lmao:

Is that the ryder cup I hear on TV. I ahve bets on it that carry over from yesterday's tsunami. SWEET, late-night action!!!!
Oh ####...good call on the RyderWatched 30 mins of rain last night before going to bed

:lmao: Petty (as you know)

Give this song a lsiten:

The band I saw last night and this song name drops Tom Petty

Oh, and moving to beer (for thread thematic purposes)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread