What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Samuel L Bronkowitz, Postradamus

How's your wired jaw ### doing? Yah its 4 am wanna fight aboput it?
Think I'm doing pretty ####### good for almost dying 4 months ago.Oh yeah, on the DOWN ####### LOW.

The world is a strange ball of water and hellfire. The guy who attacked me, killed himself in prison

I don't even ####### know what to think. I feel horrible about everything. It all started with an innocnet buttcrack display.

Gonna be tough to make the 0715 sunrise. Starting to fade.......:snore:. Down to my last Kraken...All they have now is Natural light/ice(yuck).
MB> You gotta fight through that ####
At a bar I am a "Guinness and a shot of Jamo" dude:hifive:
I'm going to go to bed only if you doTU>I :heart: the Lunchbox, the Irish Carbomb and all the good stuffPS I'm descended from Smithwicks :banned:
Smithwicks is the ####....I always like my black and tans with it rather than Guiness.
No shtick, I'm about 4 generations removed from the Smithwick clan :heart:
Hot dam, I knew you were good people Bronk :) Outstanding!! Now, when I order a pint I can talk you up. I've been to Dublin 3 times. Mainly had to do with the military. I was a hit over there as I sang, drank, sprouted poetry, fished and lied my ### off and threw good darts, too. Being African-american and with a last name of 'Green'.....I was adopted as 'Black Irish' :)

Think I'm doing pretty ####### good for almost dying 4 months ago.Oh yeah, on the DOWN ####### LOW.

The world is a strange ball of water and hellfire. The guy who attacked me, killed himself in prison

I don't even ####### know what to think. I feel horrible about everything. It all started with an innocnet buttcrack display.
Wow, that is something. I agree about not really knowing about how to feel. Seriously, glad you're okay now, though.

About hour and ahalf from sunrise. The big girl has left, but 2 more surfer girls just showed up. This water is cold as hell, too. No way I get in there. All these folks have on wetsuits, but its still too cold for me. Got Heinekens now though :hifive:

I don't even ####### know what to think. I feel horrible about everything. It all started with an innocent butt crack display.
I appreciate the strength it took to share that, and I don't know all the details, obviously, but I do know this: You can't worry/feel responsible/feel guilty about what someone else does

It wasn't you...It wasn"t your choice...And I know the pain might kinda be overwhelming...I am going to PM you my phone # ... you ever feel like talkin, please give me a call

Damn GB I was just bustin balls. That pretty much sucks!PM my way even in the middle of the day or night if you need to bounce a few thoughts off someone. I'll give you my number.

A beautiful new day about to dawn, not too cloudy, but a little chilly on the sand. Surfers are already out in force. These guys are hardcore...women, too.

Ventin' time!!! Just got in from local biker bar here in Cocoa Beach. Almost got stomped by 400 lb big MFer that thought i was pushin' up on his old lady. Giving her and the kid(yeah she had a kid atthe bar) a ride home was probably the rong move. Kennedy space center just laid off 800 and I'm probably next. My2 main ff teams are 1-2 because I have over 1000 pts against so far(2 bad beats in both leagues have me pissed) Brother in law that threatenend to kill me just got outta jail.BUT!!! My oldest daughter just graduated from Clarke College(took 5 yrs but whos countin :goodposting: Mom's a 1 yr breast cancer survivor and I'm wearing my pink proudly gotdammit!Already got on the #5McNabb jersey she sent me years ago. Plan on wearing it until after the game....so what if the old lady says I stinkGot cool folks like u all to ##### to and at.Sorry if a little sappy, but I saw a 20 yr employee get sacked today and it wasn't pretty. When those guys aren't safe at Kennedy Space ctr then no one is :goodposting:ps Just watched 'The Outlaw Josey Wales' for the umpteenth time. Best line: Josey and young reb just killed 2 bounty hunters that had the drop on them., Kid: Josey? aughtin we better bury those fellas?. Josey: The hell with them fellas...buzzard gotta eat...same as wormsThen he spits!! Classic.......crack
Just making a note to self that this is where I left off. Too tired and drunk to read. Been up over 24 hours.Doozed off several times while writinttinsgssnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. ####

It's now sunrise and a beautiful new day. Grateful for another day alive and healthy. Now gotta choose between Red Bryant or James Hall in my deep IDP league :goodposting:

' said:

Damn GB I was just bustin balls. That pretty much sucks!PM my way even in the middle of the day or night if you need to bounce a few thoughts off someone. I'll give you my number.
Oh I ain't mad or anything.I say #### a lot when I drink.
Oh wow, Postradamus. Did you post what happened? I must have missed it, but regardless, I'm glad you're okay. Keep your chin up. :lmao:

I probably can't find it, so I'll just give a re-hashing of the story.

I went to Nashville to see a concert and was drinking bourbon on the drive from Cincy (I wasn't driving, he was not drinking). So by the time we were there, I was concert ready. Band cancels. So here we are, hammered and clueless really about the working of Nashville, so we talk to locals and figure out that the main strip of bars is where to be. So we go there and see a bunch of bands at different places and we're having fun. But a certain point after bourbon consumption, I become a ####. I mooned my friends from across the street which caught the poilice's attention. They asked for my ID, I drop my wallet at their feet (so I am told) and basically tell them to suck it. They don't like that. SO I get taken in, again I have no memory of this and it's all what I'm being told. Apparently I was attacked by a possibly illegal alien while in jail. But I'll never know. No tape of it and no one saw it or remembers what happened, and now the guy is dead.

I spent 11 days in Vanderbilt hospital where the re-attached my lip from the corner on my nose to the corner of my mouth. 3 days in, I have a blood clot form in my eye. They have to re-open that wound to drain it then re-attach it again. My cheeks were crushed and had 2 teeth knocked out.

All of this happened during the floods this Spring and my room during the second of 3 surgeries was flooding while being operated on. Total mayhem. But hell I feel good now.

I probably can't find it, so I'll just give a re-hashing of the story.I went to Nashville to see a concert and was drinking bourbon on the drive from Cincy (I wasn't driving, he was not drinking). So by the time we were there, I was concert ready. Band cancels. So here we are, hammered and clueless really about the working of Nashville, so we talk to locals and figure out that the main strip of bars is where to be. So we go there and see a bunch of bands at different places and we're having fun. But a certain point after bourbon consumption, I become a ####. I mooned my friends from across the street which caught the poilice's attention. They asked for my ID, I drop my wallet at their feet (so I am told) and basically tell them to suck it. They don't like that. SO I get taken in, again I have no memory of this and it's all what I'm being told. Apparently I was attacked by a possibly illegal alien while in jail. But I'll never know. No tape of it and no one saw it or remembers what happened, and now the guy is dead.I spent 11 days in Vanderbilt hospital where the re-attached my lip from the corner on my nose to the corner of my mouth. 3 days in, I have a blood clot form in my eye. They have to re-open that wound to drain it then re-attach it again. My cheeks were crushed and had 2 teeth knocked out. All of this happened during the floods this Spring and my room during the second of 3 surgeries was flooding while being operated on. Total mayhem. But hell I feel good now.
well, ####, at least you don't remember it

I probably can't find it, so I'll just give a re-hashing of the story.I went to Nashville to see a concert and was drinking bourbon on the drive from Cincy (I wasn't driving, he was not drinking). So by the time we were there, I was concert ready. Band cancels. So here we are, hammered and clueless really about the working of Nashville, so we talk to locals and figure out that the main strip of bars is where to be. So we go there and see a bunch of bands at different places and we're having fun. But a certain point after bourbon consumption, I become a ####. I mooned my friends from across the street which caught the poilice's attention. They asked for my ID, I drop my wallet at their feet (so I am told) and basically tell them to suck it. They don't like that. SO I get taken in, again I have no memory of this and it's all what I'm being told. Apparently I was attacked by a possibly illegal alien while in jail. But I'll never know. No tape of it and no one saw it or remembers what happened, and now the guy is dead.I spent 11 days in Vanderbilt hospital where the re-attached my lip from the corner on my nose to the corner of my mouth. 3 days in, I have a blood clot form in my eye. They have to re-open that wound to drain it then re-attach it again. My cheeks were crushed and had 2 teeth knocked out. All of this happened during the floods this Spring and my room during the second of 3 surgeries was flooding while being operated on. Total mayhem. But hell I feel good now.
:coffee:That was my thought when I read this earlier. Really sorry you went through this. And, I'm not a fan at all of our overly-litigious society, but did the Nashville police help with bills at all? If not, have you looked into them helping?

:coffee:That was my thought when I read this earlier. Really sorry you went through this. And, I'm not a fan at all of our overly-litigious society, but did the Nashville police help with bills at all? If not, have you looked into them helping?
HMF, I didn't even see this. Take care GB and remind me not to borrow blood from you.

I am well, thank you very much.I am drinking a few beers, flipping channels because there is absolutely nothing on tonight.Yourself?
If you saw my post in the GM thread, it was kind of a weird day. I'm a perv. I know it, I own it, you know it. But when my Mom said something about getting hot this morning and my Dad said "oh yeah, let's go back to the room" I was uncomfortable.

I am well, thank you very much.I am drinking a few beers, flipping channels because there is absolutely nothing on tonight.Yourself?
If you saw my post in the GM thread, it was kind of a weird day. I'm a perv. I know it, I own it, you know it. But when my Mom said something about getting hot this morning and my Dad said "oh yeah, let's go back to the room" I was uncomfortable.
I for one would probably cut off my own ears if I heard my parents say something like that :X

I for one would probably cut off my own ears if I heard my parents say something like that :thumbup:
Yeah, my Dad isn't one to say things like that. My Mom? Yeah. That's where I get it from. She is as sweet, charming, and if you didn't know it innocent, as a mother should be but I've heard some vile things come out of her mouth. She likes to joke with me. We're pals.

So now what? Anyone got any stories?
So I had my family over for a "game" night, which usually involves a lot of drinking, shouting, and an occasionaly game of cards or trivial pursuit mixed in by happenstance. My aunt, god love her, started at the local fraternal club, where she is a past madam president, a few hours prior. As an (in?)direct result, I learned tonight that my cousin, her son (who is more like another brother to me than a cousin, we grew up in the same duplex) was conceived by accident because of the failure of my aunt and uncle's birth control method of choice: foam.Also, I learned the nickname that my aunt and uncle had for my cousin when he was too young to understand, based on the above. I am unsure what to do with this information. Bust my cousin's balls? Try to sneakily arrange for my aunt to be on the sauce around my cousin and egg her on to tell the story (which I know she will)? Let sleeping dogs lie?I just don't think I can pretend to forget that my cousin was known as "Little Foamy" for the first 18 months of his life.Please advise.TIA.

P and S

I never know whether these type of posts belong here or in the GM thread anymore. Pleased to advice me on that as well.

P and S I never know whether these type of posts belong here or in the GM thread anymore. Pleased to advice me on that as well.
Its a gray area. I guess it depends on who you want to see the content. A bunch of drunks or a bunch of drunks plus a few others :confused:Oh and you have to call him "Little Foamy" at every opportunity.

P and S I never know whether these type of posts belong here or in the GM thread anymore. Pleased to advice me on that as well.
Its a gray area. I guess it depends on who you want to see the content. A bunch of drunks or a bunch of drunks plus a few others :confused:Oh and you have to call him "Little Foamy" at every opportunity.
I think that much is clear. But he doesn't know that was his name, so how to break it to him/announce it from the hilltops?P and S sammy we should find a way for you to attend one of my family game nights. You would fit right in.

I am sitting in the lobby of the Hilton Midtown East (essentially, the budget UN Midtown hotel) killing time before I leave at 5:00 am for my 7:00 am Newark flight to OC. I spent the last 3 hours drinking a bottle of Jamison at a bar with the bartender, manager and fellow-Otis-wedding invitee.

I HATE liquor and yet I have to stay up or I'll miss my flight.

FML.

I think that much is clear. But he doesn't know that was his name, so how to break it to him/announce it from the hilltops?P and S sammy we should find a way for you to attend one of my family game nights. You would fit right in.
Give him a shaken-up beer can. When it explodes on him begin Operation Little FoamyDrinking and yelling you say? Sounds like something I like to call Tuesday with my fiancee. :rimshot:

:lmao:That was my thought when I read this earlier. Really sorry you went through this. And, I'm not a fan at all of our overly-litigious society, but did the Nashville police help with bills at all? If not, have you looked into them helping?
I appreciate everyone's concern, I know that there is some law stating that prisoners are under the care of the jail and our health is their responsibility, but I do have a lawsuit in the works because we feel that the police made a mistake by putting this guy in the same cell as me unattended. He had to be fully cuffed, legs and arms to be taken in, as well as had every back seatbelt restraining him. He had a vehicular manslaughter case years ago and was in jail for crime scene tampering and some other wild #### that I would never do. I was just a drunk college kid, put me in a drunk tank or something...but no just me and a hard criminal with boots on alone. There is no cell tape to know, but the damage he did to me, it's on record that he was stomping on my head. I was likely passed out.So as far as bills and stuff, I have a feeling that will work itself out. And yeah my psychologist tells me I'm lucky that I have no memory since I will be far less likely to show any signs of post traumatic syndrome. Honestly I feel fine now. Maybe better. I got to lose those pesky 15 lbs in the hospital that were bothering me.

Users who are viewing this thread