What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

I'm really bad at cleaning. There's an ad on craigslist for a chick that will clean naked for a pretty reasonable price.

I have a couple guys coming over to watch football tomorrow. Would it be a good thing to have a naked chick cleaning while we watch football, or just dumb and weird?

I'm really bad at cleaning. There's an ad on craigslist for a chick that will clean naked for a pretty reasonable price.

I have a couple guys coming over to watch football tomorrow. Would it be a good thing to have a naked chick cleaning while we watch football, or just dumb and weird?
I have dreams about this. Good or bad? Are you serious? Where the hell is your moral compass?

I have dreams about this. Good or bad? Are you serious? Where the hell is your moral compass?
I'm not talking about morals here. Would it be weird? Do I want her to vacuum while I'm watching football?

I'm not talking about morals here. Would it be weird? Do I want her to vacuum while I'm watching football?
If you're going to spend money on naked chicks why not just hire one to serve the drinks?

If you're going to spend money on naked chicks why not just hire one to serve the drinks?
Because I really need someone to clean my house.

Ok, on a pure technical level, it wouldn't be awkward, it'd be annoying. Anyone vacuuming during a game is annoying. Now that I think this through, cleaning (even naked) while football is on is annoying. I agree with Christo: get her to serve drinks. Just make sure she weighs under 125lbs.

Ok, on a pure technical level, it wouldn't be awkward, it'd be annoying. Anyone vacuuming during a game is annoying. Now that I think this through, cleaning (even naked) while football is on is annoying. I agree with Christo: get her to serve drinks. Just make sure she weighs under 125lbs.
I've done the topless drink server thing. I think I'm just getting a regular maid and having her come over at a different time. I was just intrigued because this chick offered naked cleaning for not much more money. I was really just looking for someone to clean my house, not my pipes.

back to the real topic. 4 guinesses (guinii?), a jagerbomb and a makers so far. another 2 hours before going out.

back to the real topic. 4 guinesses (guinii?), a jagerbomb and a makers so far. another 2 hours before going out.
5 Guinness with 5 shots of Jameson. Not going out. Watching Fight Club with the boy sleeping and the wife on the rag, passed out on the couch.ROCK N ROLL!

5 Guinness with 5 shots of Jameson. Not going out. Watching Fight Club with the boy sleeping and the wife on the rag, passed out on the couch.ROCK N ROLL!
adding another guinness and last jagerbomb to keep up. leaving in an hour to go meet a slutty penguin, a slutty pirate and a slutty nurse. Halloween is just awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
adding another guinness and last jagerbomb to keep up. leaving in an hour to go meet a slutty penguin, a slutty pirate and a slutty nurse.
Think of your lost brothers and bring back photograph evidence.ETA: or don't worry about it and have a great time. :thumbup:

adding another guinness and last jagerbomb to keep up. leaving in an hour to go meet a slutty penguin, a slutty pirate and a slutty nurse.
Think of your lost brothers and bring back photograph evidence.
:pics: I come through with pics, even if they suck. there's a place with a new picture.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

So close to a great night.

My phone died, then I lost it. Was supposed to hook up with a beautiful young woman dressed as a biker, who asked me to call her as she was leaving. I had pics and everything.

I don't even have a landline. So screwed.

2 bloody marys this morning made me avoid a hangover and just stay drunk. starting on beer.

Since I got my phone back, I've been exchanging texts with 3 women that have no idea what happened last night, and are piecing it together through me, texts and photos. One was literally carried out of the bar. I love her.

Question: I'm drinking straight gin from a plastic cup. Is that officially rock bottom?

I have solved this problem. Knuckles has agreed to clean my house naked for free.

I have solved this problem. Knuckles has agreed to clean my house naked for free.
:lmao: Tell me you're kidding.

Watching the Chargers game with a fridge FULL of Blanche de Bruxelles. It's either going to be a 6 beer night and end up going out to a bar to celebrate with some scantily clad wimmenz, or a 10+ beer night passed out on my sofa. :popcorn:
I'm aiming for passing out on my couch. Just poured pint glass #3 of apple pie moonshine :banned:

:lmao: Tell me you're kidding.
dead serious. she told me if I pick her up at the airport she would do "anything" for me. I told her I wanted her to clean my house. She's in.

:lmao: We need pics.

Had a Guinness and a shot of Jamesons.

Taking it easy tonight. I have a lot of work coming up this week, starting tomorrow.

Watching the Chargers game with a fridge FULL of Blanche de Bruxelles. It's either going to be a 6 beer night and end up going out to a bar to celebrate with some scantily clad wimmenz, or a 10+ beer night passed out on my sofa. :popcorn:
I'm aiming for passing out on my couch. Just poured pint glass #3 of apple pie moonshine :banned:
4 beers in the first half. These refs are making me switch to something stronger.
Almost done with glass #4. I think my face is starting to get numb and I haven't stood up in a while

Users who are viewing this thread