Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little bit early tonight.Had a twelve pack and goin to bed. I have a big golf tourney tomorrow for $5000.Bachelor party at the boat tomorrow so I hope I win.

I'm still hungover from December 23.

This is beautiful

found this on page 4. six pack and a bourbon later, WA LA

Well done!
thanks. drunk and christmas shopping online. some people are going to get interesting gifts this year.
I just bought my GMTAN SS Gift while drunk. I hope it's as awesome when I'm sober. :thumbup:

Well done!
thanks. drunk and christmas shopping online. some people are going to get interesting gifts this year.
I just bought my GMTAN SS Gift while drunk. I hope it's as awesome when I'm sober. :thumbup:
me too. then I went back and bought more of the same for people I actually know.

Well done!
me too. then I went back and bought more of the same for people I actually know.
:lmao:Awesome.

Well done!
:lmao:Awesome.
we should have had a subset of SS for drunk thread regulars.

i'm new'ish here. thinking of taking a leak off my front steps.

one of the great joys in life. I don't think it makes a difference if you're newish. I think it just means you have to wear a little hat when you do it. Edited by -fish-

####hammered. anyone awake?

Hey GB. I'm working on it. Jamesons and Mich Lite here.

Sometimes when I take a sip of the Jamesons I think, wow, I could drink this stuff all night long. Damn that's good whiskey.

Then I pick up the bottle and rub it like an invert (Freudian term, eh) and coo, "one day, my love, one day I'll make the commitment and it'll just b you and me, and maybe some vomit later in the night after you've passed out."

Sometimes when I take a sip of the Jamesons I think, wow, I could drink this stuff all night long. Damn that's good whiskey.

Then I pick up the bottle and rub it like an invert (Freudian term, eh) and coo, "one day, my love, one day I'll make the commitment and it'll just b you and me, and maybe some vomit later in the night after you've passed out."

they don't make mick lite anymore. i call bull####.

they don't make mick lite anymore. i call bull####.
also, the rest of your post is creepy

They don't sell wine or liquor here on Sundays, so I usually have to pre-buy my wine on Saturdays. I don't remember where I hid the bottle I bought last night. :bag: #drinkingproblem

I think my liver would prefer I get back to work. 3 more weeks without any adult supervision just might kill me, but I plan on enjoying the remaining time off.

Back with the fam yet?

I think my liver would prefer I get back to work. 3 more weeks without any adult supervision just might kill me, but I plan on enjoying the remaining time off.

Back with the fam yet?
Yes and it has been great. Wife works nights during the middle of the week which leaves me to care after myself once the girl goes to bed.Thanks for asking.

Back with the fam yet?
Yes and it has been great. Wife works nights during the middle of the week which leaves me to care after myself once the girl goes to bed.Thanks for asking.
Awesome, dude.signed, a friend
:goodposting:

I went to the Milwaukee Beer Barons Christmas Party tonight. It's a homebrew group that has 200+ members right now. They all brought their best homebrew, plus a bumch of microbrews that sponsered the event.

My farts really stink right now and its only been an hour.

Currently drinking a Spaten Oktoberfest that I won as a door prize. When is Spaten going to realize that their beer is good as a stand-alone product. The Oktoberfest is not good.

Edited by Samuel L Bronkowitz