Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

Jeromen

Bump

I was supposed to take it easy tonight. Dammitall if I didnt put down a few hundred more than I'm supposed to.

Anyone up for a FBG drink-off? How about a FBG drunk draft? Not to float my own boat but I think I'm teh SOD at 1.02 or lower. Homer, I'm gunning for you :banned:

WHOO HOOOOOOO How bout dem tigers!!!

We whooped those ##### ### gators and sent theim on tier way.

Tim ""The Hoe" was NOTHING!!!

how bout dem tigers!!!!

F the Tigers...we dont discrimnate..we're here for drinking purposes only...that took me like 3 minutes to type.....

WHOO HOOOOOOO How bout dem tigers!!!

We whooped those ##### ### gators and sent theim on tier way.

Tim ""The Hoe" was NOTHING!!!

how bout dem tigers!!!!

F the Tigers...we dont discrimnate..we're here for drinking purposes only...that took me like 3 minutes to type.....

I'm completely smashed at 6:45pm.

Played golf with Hoh today

0 PMs

0 voice mails

0 emails

:blackdot:

We're bad people.

Duh. :shrug:

I'm just trying to help you out here. We're talking FREE you know.
Yeah, but I don't want to take advantage.

Plus, I just bailed on a long weekend in Chicago where we could've played Medinah (on me for a change) so yeah, I feel moderately dooshbaggish.

0 PMs

0 voice mails

0 emails

We're bad people.

Plus, I just bailed on a long weekend in Chicago where we could've played Medinah (on me for a change) so yeah, I feel moderately dooshbaggish.

No need....please take advantage of me at every opportunity.

Just cracked my first. :shrug:

0 PMs

0 voice mails

0 emails

We're bad people.

No need....please take advantage of me at every opportunity.

Just cracked my first. :shrug:

:shrug:

I'm somewhere around 12 but I haven't eaten today. Catch up quick! :banned:

Played golf with Hoh today and was mildly happy by 2:30 in the pm. Came home, cracked a beer and the rest will probably be interesting. :blackdot:

Strykperks, get in here.

Just got home from work and getting a haircut. You gotta give me some time to catch up GB :shrug:

Played golf with Hoh today and was mildly happy by 2:30 in the pm. Came home, cracked a beer and the rest will probably be interesting. :blackdot:

Strykperks, get in here.

Just got home from work and getting a haircut. You gotta give me some time to catch up GB :shrug:

Pansy!

Played golf with Hoh today and was mildly happy by 2:30 in the pm. Came home, cracked a beer and the rest will probably be interesting. :shrug:

Strykperks, get in here.

:banned:

Pansy!

You got a 6 1/2 hour head start on me. This isn't amateur hour. I have a tolerance on par with yours and need to put back a few hundred to get to your level. You know me better than that GB

Played golf with Hoh today and was mildly happy by 2:30 in the pm. Came home, cracked a beer and the rest will probably be interesting. :thumbup:

Strykperks, get in here.

:hey:

Just got home from work and getting a haircut. You gotta give me some time to catch up GB :banned:

Pansy!
:goodposting:

You got a 6 1/2 hour head start on me. This isn't amateur hour. I have a tolerance on par with yours and need to put back a few hundred to get to your level. You know me better than that GB

Just bustin' balls GB. :thumbup:

Played golf with Hoh today and was mildly happy by 2:30 in the pm. Came home, cracked a beer and the rest will probably be interesting. :lmao:

Strykperks, get in here.

:hey:

Just got home from work and getting a haircut. You gotta give me some time to catch up GB :banned:

Pansy!
:P

Just bustin' balls GB. :lmao:
You're lucky :boxing:

PS not drunk but definately "under the influence" :thumbup: Be advised for tales late Saturday night. Got my 10 year reunion. There should be some drunken debauchery to report.

So I'm at my 10 year reunion...holy #### I'm hammered. So "Angie" blossomed into a very good looking woman. She gave me #### for not "showing interest" in her back in the day. Anywhoo....she was there wth her "girlfriend". I just got back fom a great ####fest, about 3 seconds from a jabroniking threesome when "girlfriend" pulled the ugly friend "I need to get up earlyl." card.

Anywhoo, I just drilled a hot chick. Hey look at me ####ers

So I'm at my 10 year reunion...holy #### I'm hammered. So "Angie" blossomed into a very good looking woman. She gave me #### for not "showing interest" in her back in the day. Anywhoo....she was there wth her "girlfriend". I just got back fom a great ####fest, about 3 seconds from a jabroniking threesome when "girlfriend" pulled the ugly friend "I need to get up earlyl." card.Anywhoo, I just drilled a hot chick. Hey look at me ####ers

:thumbdown: I'd like to make some sor t of witty comment here, bu t I'm drunk.

So I'm at my 10 year reunion...holy #### I'm hammered. So "Angie" blossomed into a very good looking woman. She gave me #### for not "showing interest" in her back in the day. Anywhoo....she was there wth her "girlfriend". I just got back fom a great ####fest, about 3 seconds from a jabroniking threesome when "girlfriend" pulled the ugly friend "I need to get up earlyl." card.Anywhoo, I just drilled a hot chick. Hey look at me ####ers

:thumbup: I'd like to make some sor t of witty comment here, bu t I'm drunk.
S'all good. Were drinkers in here. Im gonna regret this otmorrow :thumbup:

:thumbup: I'd like to make some sor t of witty comment here, bu t I'm drunk.
S'all good. Were drinkers in here. Im gonna regret this otmorrow :fishing:
:thumbup:I'm still trying to piece together how I f'd up with a gaggle of newly "graduated" flight attendents. IIRC the problem was a PIA "mother hen" type.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone? This thread seems to have lost its legs as of late.

So I was pretty hungover today and my friends were at a bar way out in the suburbs so I just sat around and watched the games solo. No drinking or anything.Then around midnight I was on the phone and grabbed a beer out of the fridge without even thinking about it...seriously, I didn't even notice that I had one until I was almost done with it. But man, it was good. So was #2. And #3.I'm now officially drunk. :(

So I was pretty hungover today and my friends were at a bar way out in the suburbs so I just sat around and watched the games solo. No drinking or anything.Then around midnight I was on the phone and grabbed a beer out of the fridge without even thinking about it...seriously, I didn't even notice that I had one until I was almost done with it. But man, it was good. So was #2. And #3.I'm now officially drunk. :(
Good work my friend! I"m now in my hotel room, lookin for some fun but the entire fam is in bed....####in rookies

Good work my friend! I"m now in my hotel room, lookin for some fun but the entire fam is in bed....####in rookies
Amateurs...but hey, they're fun to laugh at. :( Just cracked another. I'm an idiot.

So I was pretty hungover today and my friends were at a bar way out in the suburbs so I just sat around and watched the games solo. No drinking or anything.Then around midnight I was on the phone and grabbed a beer out of the fridge without even thinking about it...seriously, I didn't even notice that I had one until I was almost done with it. But man, it was good. So was #2. And #3.I'm now officially drunk. :thumbup:
Amateurs...but hey, they're fun to laugh at. :thumbup: Just cracked another. I'm an idiot.
Dude, its only friggin midnight here...just cracked another myself. The only thing I'm pissed at is that they dont turn back the clocks here....#### I'd normally get an extra hour of bar time in MKE

So I was pretty hungover today and my friends were at a bar way out in the suburbs so I just sat around and watched the games solo. No drinking or anything.Then around midnight I was on the phone and grabbed a beer out of the fridge without even thinking about it...seriously, I didn't even notice that I had one until I was almost done with it. But man, it was good. So was #2. And #3.I'm now officially drunk. :thumbup:
Amateurs...but hey, they're fun to laugh at. :thumbup: Just cracked another. I'm an idiot.
Dude, its only friggin midnight here...just cracked another myself. The only thing I'm pissed at is that they dont turn back the clocks here....#### I'd normally get an extra hour of bar time in MKE
I was SOOOO PISSED when I realized it was daylight savings and I wasn't going out. It's usually one of my favorite nights to go out.I really need to plan better. :thumbup:

I was SOOOO PISSED when I realized it was daylight savings and I wasn't going out. It's usually one of my favorite nights to go out.I really need to plan better. :thumbup:
Rookie;) Edited by strykerpks

• 2 weeks later...