What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (6 Viewers)

In and riding out some severe weather down here in Cocoa Beach w/ Hurricane Sandy. If I have to evaacuate all I need is my Jamesons and my laptop. Everthing else can go to hell

I need to sta outta these biker bars down here in fla. Spider web tattoos pointing towards butt cracks just are NOT sexy on 200 lb mamas.

'YSR said:
'Samuel L Bronkowitz said:
Not gonna lie, that was a little depressing.
:lmao: Thorn asked why I couldn't go to Coshole 2012™ so I figured a depressing shot video would encapsulate why. And that SOB thorned his own video before he even shot it. There was never a video from him. What a bastage

Last edited by a moderator:
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: what is up

Stranger: nm, lonely :( you?

You: why so?

Stranger: just am idk why

Stranger: i need more friends lol

You: have you tried drinking?

Stranger: no....

Stranger: i don't feel like ####### up my life

You: well it doesn't sound like its un####ed now

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: M

You: M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You: the extra exclamation points were for emphasis

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Carl? I know Karl with a K but I don't know Carl.Kev< :bye:
:hey:
Wild Turkey American Honey. I was really hoping it wouldn't be as delicious as it sounded. :banned:
How ya doin tonight, Preston?
Great! How about you, Sturges?

Man, I need to go to this thing. Maybe I have enough frequent flier miles.
Ok, the First Annual GMTAN urukcoshole is confirmed.

Feb 1 (Friday) thru Feb 4 (Monday)

I am going to block out all available rooms at coshouse. This will give us 4 king Brs, 3 Queen Brs, two sleeper sofas and several cots or rollaways. Depending whether we have couples or homos willing to share a bed, I should be able to put up 10-15 guests. I have also contacted some nearby airbnb houses and YSR may ahve a friend with a house, too. So we can probably have up to about 20 guests total, including a couple of locals (Bentley, kevzilla, etc.)

I will get you picked up at the airport Friday and bring you back there Monday.

All meals, except Sat night dinner, and all booze is included.

I need to have eight paid commitments by 12/1/12 or I will need to pull the plug and cancel.

Cost will be $275 stag or $500 for a couple sharing a bed. Stags sleeping on a cot get another $50 discount.

Scholarships will be available if one of you want to come, but have cash issues. This will be strictly between you and me.

You can see the house at www.albertoaks.com, I have blocked out all rooms for SB weekend.

Friday - arrivals, airport pickups, getting settled into rooms.

Welcome bbq with beef brisket and pulled pork.

I will have cases of beer and wine and Margaritas set up for everyone to visit and relax after their journey.

Saturday - Big Brunch around 10-11

Sat afternoon - South Congress excursion

Sat early evening Happy hour

Sat dinner- Dinner at Matt's El Rancho

Sat night - Shuttle anyone who wants to go downtown/6th st./Congress Ave., others may want to hang out and visit/drink at coshouse

Sunday - Brunch around 10-11

Afternoon poker tournament and shuttles to local sites of interest

Late afternoon - SB Party begins - Whole smoked Prime Rib or NY Sirloin plus tons of other typical SB foods.

Monday - Breakfast

departures

I will keep this post updated with confirmations.
I mean, why wouldn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread