What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

Doing bills and drinking heavily. WeMrs. SLB has contributed WAY more than our fair share to the economy this Christmas. :censored:
Tell me about it. Though my wifestarted buying things for Christmas back in June. It's helped to spread the expenses out
Man, that would be cool.I've also just finished off a grip.
grip?
Pretty sure it's the same as a handle (1.75L)PS what is with your boy guster not thinking a long island is a normal drink?

Today marks the beginning of a well thought out 2week drunk fest. Wife's gone to Iowa to visit daughters and grandson. ....I'm 'home alone' with a bar full of spirits :) _

Last edited by a moderator:
A buddy was in town and brought over a nice little gift.

3 liters of Stone straight from the brewery

Oaked Arrogant *******

Smoked Porter

Double *******

yeah... good stuff. waiting for the kids to go the #### to sleep

Doing bills and drinking heavily. WeMrs. SLB has contributed WAY more than our fair share to the economy this Christmas. :censored:
Tell me about it. Though my wifestarted buying things for Christmas back in June. It's helped to spread the expenses out
grip?
Pretty sure it's the same as a handle (1.75L)PS what is with your boy guster not thinking a long island is a normal drink?
:lmao: I've only ever seen total ##### bags order them :shrug:

grip?
No idea. Dude loves port and lambics and other completely sissified drinks so I don't know where he gets off criticizing a four-liquor drink.PS I got a bottle of Ardberg single malt for xmas. Enjoying that with a couple of Reese's. Thanks again gb :thumbup:

... early freakin' start today ... been in the bag for at least an hour ... :wall:

gf's mother just bought my gf and daughter home from the holiday visit ... and she wanted to give me a gift

needed a few :banned: to make that as pleasant as possible, as we have had a very frigid relationship.

just noticed today that she (gf's mom) is actually pretty stinkin' hot for 52 .... never really saw much of her 'til today :popcorn: verrrrry nicely preserved :pickle:

holy effin' shizz :tfp:

Last edited by a moderator:
'otb_lifer said:
... early freakin' start today ... been in the bag for at least an hour ... :wall: gf's mother just bought my gf and daughter home from the holiday visit ... and she wanted to give me a gift needed a few :banned: to make that as pleasant as possible, as we have had a very frigid relationship.just noticed today that she (gf's mom) is actually pretty stinkin' hot for 52 .... never really saw much of her 'til today :popcorn: verrrrry nicely preserved :pickle: holy effin' shizz :tfp:
really need a picture here

I would stil be drinking but my beer smelled snunky :unsure:

Holy #### Brandy looks great. That can't be the same girl from 10 years ago :shock:

... official hung over like a freakin' dead dog's ### down?

tried some :coffee:

and that led to :toilet:

drained all the innards :X

maybe time for :banned: ?

:ptts:

Howdy. Betting Cal Expo. Will probably move to Australia (0-1 there tonight) if I'm still awake when the harness is over. Up on the night, though! Time to make even worse decisions!

Users who are viewing this thread