What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Trying to talk my wife into letting me get a biomechanical tattoo.
Update?
Hello friend.
Greetings. How did daddy day care work out for you tonight?
Pretty well, actually. It turns out things are easier if you don't have as many rules.
:thumbup:

I got stuck with the 7 month old for about 3 hours. Basically during Louisville v Wichita State. No rules, but I kinda had to pay attention with the food and the milk and the putting to bed and stuff.

They only wanted chips for dinner so I gave them a bag and told them to go nuts. Then after I put the little one to bed I told the girl she could just stay up however late she wanted and she went to bed at 9. Went well.

They only wanted chips for dinner so I gave them a bag and told them to go nuts. Then after I put the little one to bed I told the girl she could just stay up however late she wanted and she went to bed at 9. Went well.
I was supposed to feed him pureed avocados. I opted for some apples (which he loves) and some booby milk. Wish I could just pull out some chips.

But hey, more chips for me.

I was supposed to feed him pureed avocados. I opted for some apples (which he loves) and some booby milk. Wish I could just pull out some chips.

But hey, more chips for me.
Pro tip: If you have to watch them all day (when they're old enough, obviously) you can get a large popcorn chicken from KFC around lunchtime and just leave it out all day and they will go ahead and eat it for both lunch and dinner.

Honestly, being with my 2 kids is pretty easy. Being with my wife is pretty easy. Put them all together and that's when it gets hard. Unfortunately that's the general everyday status.

Wife just texted me that they're going to bed. She's on a girls weekend out of town. Girls really don't know how to do the weekend away properly.

Also probably just going to use this as a blog for a while.

Honestly, being with my 2 kids is pretty easy. Being with my wife is pretty easy. Put them all together and that's when it gets hard. Unfortunately that's the general everyday status.
Agreed, but make that 1 kid.

Wife just texted me that they're going to bed. She's on a girls weekend out of town. Girls really don't know how to do the weekend away properly.

My wife went out for an unmarried friend birthday. I figured they'd whore it up til at least midnight. She came home at 8:30

When I am out of town with the guys, I always text my wife and tell her I am going to bed about 5 hours earlier than I actually go to bed.

I probably shouldn't admit this, but my wife is the most awesome person I know. And the dumbest. And the smartest. And she has boobs and stuff. I'm a big fan.

Don't tell her though.

When I am out of town with the guys, I always text my wife and tell her I am going to bed about 5 hours earlier than I actually go to bed.
Already did this
Wait I read that wrong. Trust me, I know her friends. They actually make me angry with how boring they are. My wife is hot enough to get hit on by college dudes, but none of them are so they don't go have fun and stuff and I can't remember how to make this make sense.

Already did this
Wait I read that wrong. Trust me, I know her friends. They actually make me angry with how boring they are. My wife is hot enough to get hit on by college dudes, but none of them are so they don't go have fun and stuff and I can't remember how to make this make sense.
It makes sense except for the part about why it angers you.

Already did this
Because when she has a weekend away she should be able to go a little bit crazy, not have to go to bed by 10:30 because all her friends want to make sure to be home the next by 10am because all their ####ty husbands can't handle their kids.

That's chapter 3 of MarriedGuy 101
My chapter 1 is pretending I am an idiot that can't do anything around the house properly. She wants to do everything so that it is done properly. Chapter 2 was staying out iall night a lot early in our marriage so that now when I come home at 3, she's just happy I came home. If you have any extra chapters, let me know. We need to talk.

Already did this
Because when she has a weekend away she should be able to go a little bit crazy, not have to go to bed by 10:30 because all her friends want to make sure to be home the next by 10am because all their ####ty husbands can't handle their kids.
Yeah, I get that. Sucks if she can't even go out, get crazy, and have fun. Is she even into that? My wife used to, but the last couple years her girls nights out end pretty early. It isn't that she couldn't, she is just bored with that scene now.

That's chapter 3 of MarriedGuy 101
My chapter 1 is pretending I am an idiot that can't do anything around the house properly. She wants to do everything so that it is done properly. Chapter 2 was staying out iall night a lot early in our marriage so that now when I come home at 3, she's just happy I came home. If you have any extra chapters, let me know. We need to talk.
I think we're on the same page, but probably different textbooks :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread