What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

You obviously haven't seen the plethora of shot videos we've done
Link?
What's TRE's shot blog? Anyone?
He removed it from his sig once beisbol came around. I'll try to link one of mine in a bit...we know Thorn can't
Fuc k you I can do one, it just won't be here in the morn
Exactly. Cat

I'll share one of my best ones for Nikki

Link?
He removed it from his sig once beisbol came around. I'll try to link one of mine in a bit...we know Thorn can't
Exactly. Cat

:lmao: Oh Em Gee. What was that?

:clap:

Link?
Exactly. Cat

"one of my best"

THE BEST EVER

sitting here like a fool all by myself crying laughing at yao ming

(also drinikng vodka yao ming/stryker mailed to me - thanks again GB!)

Link?
Exactly. Cat

This is still the best thing I've ever seen on the internewts.

Not counting the Japanese chicks sticking octopi up their coochies. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I've signed up for dating at chive. Will update accordingly.

Yo uup Homer? SHOULD I MAKE ANOTHER SALTY PRETZEL SHOT? by which i mean another vodka drink because i have no idea whats in that ####?

Yo uup Homer? SHOULD I MAKE ANOTHER SALTY PRETZEL SHOT? by which i mean another vodka drink because i have no idea whats in that ####?
WTF is a salty pretzel shot? Yea... I'm still up. Too much caffeine in the Captain and Diet Cokes.

WTF is a salty pretzel shot? Yea... I'm still up. Too much caffeine in the Captain and Diet Cokes.
f ucked if i know. Homer made it for us before and it was delicious.

A "Chocolate Covered Pretzel" consists of equal part Pinnacle Whipped vodka and Frangelico, chilled. And by that I mean CLOUDY COLD!

Lick salt off your hand or a willing partner's left breast, then shoot it. Friggin' deliciousness personified.

BTW Thorn, Chive dating should be awesome.

Girls that hang out there will be right up your alley...and by that I mean they will be drunken whores with gigantic teats. :thumbup:

Also, my profile says I'm straight. I didnt' put that in anywhere. Seems presumptuous.
I don't recall a question regarding sexual preferences in the sign up process.
You'll see fields for "I Experimented in College" and "MaybeWhen I'm drunk on Vacation"...the girls have way more options than the guys.
Wait. Is this a "chive" thing or a FBG thing? I was assuming it was a FBG thing. I don't even know what chive is. If it's not a FBG thing, I think it needs to become a thing. That would be fun to lurk on the intimate details of poster's personalities.

Also, my profile says I'm straight. I didnt' put that in anywhere. Seems presumptuous.
I don't recall a question regarding sexual preferences in the sign up process.
You'll see fields for "I Experimented in College" and "MaybeWhen I'm drunk on Vacation"...the girls have way more options than the guys.
Wait. Is this a "chive" thing or a FBG thing? I was assuming it was a FBG thing. I don't even know what chive is. If it's not a FBG thing, I think it needs to become a thing. That would be fun to lurk on the intimate details of poster's personalities.
Before I reveal anything intimate, I'm gonna need a ruling on Asian tranny hookers...that's not gay, right?

Should be in bed but I spent the evening taking care of the boy and then mopping up water in my basement. I think I'm going to switch to the Captain here shortly.

Should be in bed but I spent the evening taking care of the boy and then mopping up water in my basement. I think I'm going to switch to the Captain here shortly.
Good Luck Stryperkys! Hope your leaking stops. This weather is the ####. Where is the nice spring days that bring out all the ladies in their skimpy little outfits that they've been dying to wear all winter???

Good Luck Stryperkys! Hope your leaking stops. This weather is the ####. Where is the nice spring days that bring out all the ladies in their skimpy little outfits that they've been dying to wear all winter???
Word.

Users who are viewing this thread