What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Why do I watch The Day After Tomorrow whenever its on?
Maybe you should be in bed. What do you like about that crappy movie?
Dennis Quaid. Thats about it.
I still remember the date that dragged me to the theater to see that. I think I'd rather got the HJ from Quaid than that simple woman.
Got a hummer in the theater in HS when The Relic came out. She was nothing special but I like that movie to this day. She's not Kobe. Lower your standards a bit

I still remember the date that dragged me to the theater to see that. I think I'd rather got the HJ from Quaid than that simple woman.
Got a hummer in the theater in HS when The Relic came out. She was nothing special but I like that movie to this day. She's not Kobe. Lower your standards a bit
Kobe Bryant or Kobe Beef?

Kobe Bryant or Kobe Beef?
Yes

We want more, we want more. Like you really like it but you want more.

A 6 year old and AT&T summed up how I feel about booze

I should be in really good shape for lunch tomorrow with my 75-year-old mother and 100-year-old grandmother. At 11AM...because they are 75 and 100 years old, and that's how that goes down.

My mom is out of town and my wife has bronchitis. Had a $30/plate brunch buffet planned but cancelled the reservation. My wife is rather frugal and because of the buffet, I only have a small box of candies and a card from myself and my son. I hope my hangover charm will be enough. I see a non shower Sunday coming.

Drunk. And it's way late. On the bright side I just beat up chet in online poker. I'm like Robin Hood except I'm drunk and keep the loot for myself.

It will be my birthday in 7 minutes, my wife is asleep and there's 3/4 of a bottle of wine left....I'm not drunk yet, but I well on my way.

Redrum and stevia-sweetened cola. I realize this puts my man card in jeopardy, but it's so delicious, I don't care.

I drink a lot. A lot. But my brother in law drove up and he will sit out here til there is no alcohol left in the county. Oof.

I've never been to vegas. I should go. Who wants to come with?
I'll be there Tuesday they Saturday at the Cosmo, hit me up.
actually this would be the perfect time for me to make a dumb airline purchase
It's not the ideal time to go to

Vegas: Not much to bet on and like 110 everyday, but I'm mostly planning in chilling at the pool, eating at some ridiculous restaurants and meeting up with some of my friends that are playing a multitude of WSOP events.

Drinking Bud tall cans (they give you one more ounce now!) and listening to Mahavishnu Orchestra. The outside temps are still in the triple digits. Hit 120 degrees today!

Drinking Bud tall cans (they give you one more ounce now!) and listening to Mahavishnu Orchestra. The outside temps are still in the triple digits. Hit 120 degrees today!
where?
SoCal desert. Coachella Valley. Freakin' murder and it ain't even August yet. Buddy of mine called me to check out a Rob Zombie show in San Berdu Saturday afternoon. It was an outdoor event. I said fuggedaboutit, it's too hot. If it's 120 here it has to be at 110 there. Combined with a bunch of sweaty metal heads, and your in hell soup.

where?
SoCal desert. Coachella Valley. Freakin' murder and it ain't even August yet. Buddy of mine called me to check out a Rob Zombie show in San Berdu Saturday afternoon. It was an outdoor event. I said fuggedaboutit, it's too hot. If it's 120 here it has to be at 110 there. Combined with a bunch of sweaty metal heads, and your in hell soup.
Oh good lord. Wife's family used to live in Palm Springs/Desert Hot Springs. Close enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
where?
Oh good lord. Wife's family used to live in Palm Springs/Desert Hot Springs. Close enough.
Coachella Valley is Palm Springs to Coachella and to the Imperial Valley. If you're driving east on the I-10 from LA past Morongo/Cabazon and down the Whitewater grade to below sea level, you're in the CV. When you drive up the grade going towards the Colorado River/Blythe and into AZ, you're out of CV.

DHS is a #### hole. Nothing but thugs, meth, and ex-cons. They can't even afford a city council and basic civic services.

Users who are viewing this thread