What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (1 Viewer)

im drinking vodka cranberry. i hate cranberry.

my gf is being a pain in the ### and i got in a fight with my brother's buddy.

poopies rick, poopies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking for the soccer thread but its not anywhere on the first page. So thought Id drop by. Balvenie doublewood has been a dea r friend this evening. I also like Khloe Kardashian. And Chelsea Football Club.

Thanks for letting me hang for a bit. Ill stop and listen now.

I was looking for the soccer thread but its not anywhere on the first page. So thought Id drop by. Balvenie doublewood has been a dea r friend this evening. I also like Khloe Kardashian. And Chelsea Football Club.

There was a story about how Lamar Odom has a 2 liter Pepsi bottle hidden in his pants. That vag is destroyed man, kaput.

I wonder if Tyrone Corbin hit it? No way she would walk for a week.

No no, stick around, hang out with us.

Cool! Yeah, we'll stay and hang out with you-us. With Alice Cooper

i attended chelsea west ham this year on my trip. it was awesome. i got tix from some cockney ####### for way too much money.

i attended chelsea west ham this year on my trip. it was awesome. i got tix from some cockney ####### for way too much money.
who wouldve guessed id find a chelsea supporter here in the duink thread. this place never ceases to amaze me.

who wouldve guessed id find a chelsea supporter here in the duink thread. this place never ceases to amaze me.
it was a life changing experience. also, hammers are dickheds

S.S.C. Napoli was robbed I say!!!!!!

Do you guys hang out here every night? how exactly does this place work?

im only here when im drink

I only drink on Friday or Saturday, sometimes both. That's when I'm here. I think people just stop in when thread boss strykerpks summons us. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread