What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

Flower Power, I love you.

But it's high time you hold a press conference to publicly regret your involvement in my morning headaches.

If you drink one glass of water with every alcoholic beverage, you can be drunk without a hangover.
If I did that I wouldn't have time to drink, I'd always be in the bathroom. Might work with an astronaut diaper I suppose. :oldunsure:
:lmao:

Back in college, a few GBs and I were going to have the ultimate Mario Kart 64 tournament. We got a case of beer for each of us, a handle of Evan Williams, an oz of the stickiest of the ickiest....and some adult diapers. THe plan was to have some sort of ridiculous 4 player, quadruple elimination, round robin tournament, just to get the seeding correct (TBH I'm still not sure how my buddy made it work). Then after that it was head to head, sudden death. You had to shotgun a beer if you lost and do a shot for each place back you finished (4th would be 3 shots) We started around 7pm and wanted to be done by 10:30 so we could beat the lines to the bars at 11.

The idea was that 4 hours would barely be enough time so we had to eliminate bathroom breaks. The bathroom was 8 feet down the hall from the room. We realized the error of our ways when the first guy peed and said "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH". It wasn't his turn so he could have just gone to the bathroom. Everyone laughed like a *******. 6 of us went through 9 diapers. We ended up having to wait anyways for people to change themselves.
JFC

Eh, like my nail was peeled off. No too bad, just need to keep it wrapped since the nail is still on there and it hurts like #### if it get snagged on something.

If you drink one glass of water with every alcoholic beverage, you can be drunk without a hangover.
If I did that I wouldn't have time to drink, I'd always be in the bathroom. Might work with an astronaut diaper I suppose. :oldunsure:

Back in college, a few GBs and I were going to have the ultimate Mario Kart 64 tournament. We got a case of beer for each of us, a handle of Evan Williams, an oz of the stickiest of the ickiest....and some adult diapers. THe plan was to have some sort of ridiculous 4 player, quadruple elimination, round robin tournament, just to get the seeding correct (TBH I'm still not sure how my buddy made it work). Then after that it was head to head, sudden death. You had to shotgun a beer if you lost and do a shot for each place back you finished (4th would be 3 shots) We started around 7pm and wanted to be done by 10:30 so we could beat the lines to the bars at 11.

The idea was that 4 hours would barely be enough time so we had to eliminate bathroom breaks. The bathroom was 8 feet down the hall from the room. We realized the error of our ways when the first guy peed and said "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH". It wasn't his turn so he could have just gone to the bathroom. Everyone laughed like a *******. 6 of us went through 9 diapers. We ended up having to wait anyways for people to change themselves.
JFC

WTF does it mean when someone says their not religious but talks about how Jesus saved their life? I'm like, babe, get me another beer, cuz this doesn't make any freakin sense.

Drink coffee anytime? So if I grab a cup monday morning from my keurig to help liven up for work I'm an #######?

Users who are viewing this thread