What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

Shaved my ballbag this evening. It had been a while. I feel fresher and lighter. And full of rum.
Shorn or trimmed?
Shorn. Am I allowed to answer while sober? Better get it cranked up again.
Why would anyone be sober on 4th of July weekend :hot:
I feel terrible about it. JR woke me up at 4 this morning, so I've been out on my feet all day. Just managed to catch an hour nap so I'm ready to go.

I don't think I've ever senn better drinking weather in ga in July. Mid 80s, sunny, no hoomidditty. But world cup!! Dammit what do I do??

Qualifier -- I have an ingroynd pool with nice rafts and a floating cooler and music. But World Cup is every 4 years! What was the question

I don't think I've ever senn better drinking weather in ga in July. Mid 80s, sunny, no hoomidditty. But world cup!! Dammit what do I do??
Similar weather in NY, very slightly cooler - high 70's/low 80's though which I think is perfect. The World Cup will be back in 2018, NFL starts in 2 months :thumbup: I'm outdoors right now without thinking twice enjoying Coronas.

I feel like Tony Montana right, now this city is a ##### just waiting to be ####ed.. Monday will be a steaming pile of stress and bull#### again, but this moment now is as perfect as it could be.

FC42 I'm a CT native, I like the stuff you post about NYC, miss it like crazy
I think you got it right, getting out and coming to visit is the smart move. It's a great place and all, but eventually it becomes whatever. The wife would never leave and my industry is mainly central to NY & SF so I'm pretty much left to embrace it since I'm stuck. I'd love to head south or even move to the suburbs, but that is a battle I'm losing big time :kicksrock:

Days like today I have to travel an hour/ hour and a half to friends or family to enjoy a yard, BBQ, & pool - which kinda sucks, wish more than anything I had my own.

Case and point; My FIL just caught me in his pantry picking marshmallows out of his Lucky Charms :bag:

If I had a house, I could just eat my own Lucky Charms. He was pissed, I don't blame him, who wants to eat Lucky Charms with no marshmallows?

The sack is a quite resilient piece of skin. I cut my face all the time. Never cut my balls, and I use old razors for that.

Users who are viewing this thread