What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

Hoo boy. Wicked pissed on vacation at around seven; haven't been this way in weeks. Very talkative and typey. Looking for some encouragement. Yikes.

Shorty ***.

I think I need to add Frosty to my enemies list. Willing to be talked out of it, but need a good reason. Anyone?

Too early for this imo. Ended up with half Captain, half juice, tried to add extra ice and just nurse it but bada boop boop bop be doop bop plus I'm baked which doesn't help. My wife is so cool.

Successfully stealing 2 more nibs of vodka out of the mini bar, opening a can of diet coke to mix it with all without waking up your girlfriend/wife in the bed 5 feet away from you should be an Olympic sport

If not that, leaving enough wine left in the bottle so when she wakes up she doesn't think you drank more after she passed out,

Both way more difficult than throwing a ####in javelin.

Just like warrior dash is catching on, I might invent The Drunk Olympics. Winner gets a medal made out of Negra Modela wrappers.

Successfully stealing 2 more nibs of vodka out of the mini bar, opening a can of diet coke to mix it with all without waking up your girlfriend/wife in the bed 5 feet away from you should be an Olympic sport

If not that, leaving enough wine left in the bottle so when she wakes up she doesn't think you drank more after she passed out,

Just like warrior dash is catching on, I might invent The Drunk Olympics. Winner gets a medal made out of Negra Modela wrappers.
:ph34r: I've been that guy.

*Negra Modelo

C'mon rookie. You're supposed to have another bottle that you drink until that level. Or do what I do and just drink it and tell her to suck it.

Users who are viewing this thread