Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little bit early tonight.Had a twelve pack and goin to bed. I have a big golf tourney tomorrow for $5000.Bachelor party at the boat tomorrow so I hope I win.

I'm still hungover from December 23.

This is beautiful

Our 2 son wad born 3 month ago. For last 6 weeks both kids and wife sleep in our bed and I'm in twin bed. Haven't slept twin bed in about 20 years, suck!! Older one was jealous little one in our bed, so we let him sleep with us too it just got so uncomfortable with 4 of us that I started sleep in his bed. Not looking forward to this sleep tonight. Need to get these ####ers out of my bed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cab driver a jerk! Refusing to have a conversation with me.

mayve I'm just drunk and stupid, but #### him!

prob a little of both

i has vodka and tequila and amazingly feel like a rock star. This might change in 6 hours

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got 7k steps on a chick that was 5'2" 115 pounds last night.  Fat chicks are worth 10k steps FWIW. 

Got drinking Tequila, and that's never a good thing but then it was. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Got 7k steps on a chick that was 5'2" 115 pounds last night.  Fat chicks are worth 10k steps FWIW. 

Got drinking Tequila, and that's never a good thing but then it was. 

Doesn't sound like we're going to bang fat chicks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, strykerpks said:
50 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Got 7k steps on a chick that was 5'2" 115 pounds last night.  Fat chicks are worth 10k steps FWIW. 

Got drinking Tequila, and that's never a good thing but then it was. 

Doesn't sound like we're going to bang fat chicks.

Dude if I'm ever near Milwaukee, I'm going out of my way to meet up and bang some fatties.  Book it. 

Good news is my boss is taking a job in Chicago and he wants me to some out there sometimes to keep the troops in line.  Not that far amirite?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Dude if I'm ever near Milwaukee, I'm going out of my way to meet up and bang some fatties.  Book it. 

Good news is my boss is taking a job in Chicago and he wants me to some out there sometimes to keep the troops in line.  Not that far amirite?

Depends on where in Chicago. Aaron took a train to MKE for like $25 and we cornholed twice. He won't admit it but the fatties were all over us.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been way too long since someone has been in here.  I just finished a bottle of vodka and switched to sinfire waiting for a stripper to get off work and drive to my house in rain and 50 mile an hour winds.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Big snowstorm over the weekend so I likely won't be leaving my house until Monday. That's a lot of drinking time.

Pick your poison. Let's all get wrecked and have some good old fashioned FFA fun. Check your affiliations and ifeuds at the door.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My kid just puked all over himself. Not from drinking, mind you. But I am drinking. Now we're up watching Daniel Tiger. I'm trying to imagine what me from page 84 of this thread would think about me on page 284.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, drummer said:

This thread should be more than 284 pages long, since 2003. We need to get drunk more often I guess. 

If you go back just 5 pages, it was 2 years ago. It's all our fault. 2007ish-2013ish were the halcyon days. Then I had kids. Homer quit drinking. Boom King went on 3rd shift. Thorn is a straight up #####. Many others have left the board. There used to be 100+ people on here on Friday/Saturday nights. Now you're lucky if there's 20. :shrug:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, strykerpks said:

If you go back just 5 pages, it was 2 years ago. It's all our fault. 2007ish-2013ish were the halcyon days. Then I had kids. Homer quit drinking. Boom King went on 3rd shift. Thorn is a straight up #####. Many others have left the board. There used to be 100+ people on here on Friday/Saturday nights. Now you're lucky if there's 20. :shrug:

you looking for a problem?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...