What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Rodrigo Duterte said:
"A drunk man on horseback galloped onto the 91 Freeway in Long Beach on his birthday…

CHP officers responded around 1 a.m. Saturday to a report of a man riding a white horse on the eastbound 91 from Paramount Boulevard to Downey Avenue. Officers found the man on his horse after he had exited at Downey and rode into Bellflower.

They stopped the man and administered field sobriety tests, with results of .21 and .19 percent - or more than double the legal limit.

The man was arrested and booked for RIDING A HORSE UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

His horse Guera was unharmed and was released to Perez's mother."
God, that's scary for both he and the horse and the drivers. 

I know it's supposed to be funny, but riding a horse onto the freeway is serious stuff for all involved, both innocents and intoxicants. No lecture, just...whoa.  

2 Percocets

1.5 Zenaflex (muscle relaxer)

1 Whiskey Sour

:unsure: I'm not very bright.

:suds:

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
ya know when yer pounding $5 pints at the bar, and the 'keep will give you singles mixed in your change, to facilitate their tips?

raging ####in' Sheila up in here keeps changing me Abes - her tip waved bye bye a long ####### time ago. 

:toilet:

GFY

:bye:

ya know when yer pounding $5 pints at the bar, and the 'keep will give you singles mixed in your change, to facilitate their tips?

raging ####in' Sheila up in here keeps changing me Abes - her tip waved bye bye a long ####### time ago. 

:toilet:

GFY

:bye:
What’s beer choice for the day?

Users who are viewing this thread