Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little bit early tonight.Had a twelve pack and goin to bed. I have a big golf tourney tomorrow for $5000.Bachelor party at the boat tomorrow so I hope I win.

I'm still hungover from December 23.

This is beautiful

the only reason i'm still alive at this point... :mellow:

Uh, don't even remember posting this. Might be time to stop drinking. :rolleyes:
If we remebered posting what we did, this thread would suck
Best part of my hangover days is when I come to the FFA to see what I posted. :confused:
  • 2 weeks later...

Uh, don't even remember posting this. Might be time to stop drinking. :goodposting:
Best part of my hangover days is when I come to the FFA to see what I posted. :wub:
The worst part is that I don't even get hangovers anymore.

the only reason i'm still alive at this point... :shrug:

Uh, don't even remember posting this. Might be time to stop drinking. :thumbup:
Best part of my hangover days is when I come to the FFA to see what I posted. :shock:
LuckyYes its Monday. Softball season is too much fun. I'm suprised I still have a liver

the only reason i'm still alive at this point... :shrug:

Uh, don't even remember posting this. Might be time to stop drinking. :thumbup:
Best part of my hangover days is when I come to the FFA to see what I posted. :wub:
LuckyYes its Monday. Softball season is too much fun. I'm suprised I still have a liver
:shock::lmao: My first softball game was today...smashed for the first time in weeks.Hi buddy!

Uh, don't even remember posting this. Might be time to stop drinking. :thumbdown:
:lmao: :lmao: My first softball game was today...smashed for the first time in weeks.Hi buddy!
HA! Game #2 My new Miken hit f'n awesome....I should update the bat thread :unsure:PS How ya been GB?!? Its been a while?

I have a really sore throat but am supposed to go on vacation this weekend, so I have been working on hot toddys all evening. Bourbon, lemon juice, honey and water.

At this point, I'm not sure of the medicinal value, but I feel great. :goodposting:

• 2 weeks later...

:hey:

:hey: mered:cheers:
:lmao: I could be wrong but that may be the first time I've seen that used after 25 pags. :rolleyes:
Out for drinko de mayo?
Actually just for softball....but then, ya know, a Corona or two, a Dos Equis or two, a Guinness or two, a Patron or two...gotta celebrate my Mexican heritage

:hey: mered:cheers:
:hey: I could be wrong but that may be the first time I've seen that used after 25 pags. :rolleyes:
Out for drinko de mayo?
Actually just for softball....but then, ya know, a Corona or two, a Dos Equis or two, a Guinness or two, a Patron or two...gotta celebrate my Mexican heritage
Yeah, I spent 5 days in Cabo once. To heritage! :lmao:

:hey: mered

:cheers:

I could be wrong but that may be the first time I've seen that used after 25 pags. :rolleyes:

Out for drinko de mayo?
Yeah, I spent 5 days in Cabo once.

To heritage! :hey:

You're more heritigious than me. I spent a few hours on the south side of Milwaukee....heres to heritage :lmao:

PS I was a little late to this thread, but where's this Jeromen guy?

If there's an award for the only topic started, and longest runnig topic, dudes gotta take the trophy. Unless I'm ######ed and dudes a Homer alias

Checking in here from North Idaho...me and the future Mrs. We drank some Corona's and Dos Equis. Made some tacos and watched tv/superbad tonight. She is amazing.

Go Drunks!

:thumup:

PS Hi Nipsey

PS I was a little late to this thread, but where's this Jeromen guy? Last Seen: 12th October 2007 - 03:21 PMIf there's an award for the only topic started, and longest runnig topic, dudes gotta take the trophy. Unless I'm ######ed and dudes a Homer alias

:thumbdown:

PS I was a little late to this thread, but where's this Jeromen guy? Last Seen: 12th October 2007 - 03:21 PMIf there's an award for the only topic started, and longest runnig topic, dudes gotta take the trophy. Unless I'm ######ed and dudes a Homer alias

You know somehting?

You know somehting?
:lmao:

You know somehting?
:club:

dos xxdos xxsierra nevada pale alesierra nevada pale alemakersglass of red winemakersmakersalaska amberalaska ambermakersalaska amber

Rookie :hey:

You know somehting?
:club:

dos xxdos xxsierra nevada pale alesierra nevada pale alemakersglass of red winemakersmakersalaska amberalaska ambermakersalaska amber

Rookie :hey:
I didn't think that was a bad start. not like I'm done. :wildturkeyselectinhand:
  • 2 weeks later...

Twenty-two ounces of Avery 12 is a large undertaking.

#####
:reported:
I dare you...
Too tipsy to do so. Just poured the last few ounces...
Is this a furley alias?
Nope. I look MUCH better in a Buzz Lightyear getup.

#####
I dare you...
Is this a furley alias?
:scared: and :pics:?

#####
I dare you...
Is this a furley alias?
:scared: and :pics:?
I'll show you in August.