What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

An epic battle between drowsiness and pure interest in posting more in a drunken state is taking place. So far, the interest is wining, but sleep may win soon.
Tell me a story
This isn't just a story of bull#### that i've done in the past, it's a chronicle of how i've come to power!
:thumbup:Seriously, entertain me
I'll take requests for subject matter.
You, pizzadeliveryguy and 3 Thai hookers (gender unknown)GO

An epic battle between drowsiness and pure interest in posting more in a drunken state is taking place. So far, the interest is wining, but sleep may win soon.
Tell me a story
This isn't just a story of bull#### that i've done in the past, it's a chronicle of how i've come to power!
"Hello pizzadeliveryguy. Oh, what's that, you have to go? Well, what ever am I going to do with these 3 Thai hookers who are hanging around, relying on me to get around the city tonight?I think I'm just going to have to figure that out, mybe with help from the FFA."

Tell me a story
Epee fight!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me a story
:lmao:Seriously, entertain me
"Hello pizzadeliveryguy. Oh, what's that, you have to go? Well, what ever am I going to do with these 3 Thai hookers who are hanging around, relying on me to get around the city tonight?I think I'm just going to have to figure that out, mybe with help from the FFA."
<stryker comes in>Hey ladies, how you doin?Brown chicken brown cow

strykerpks said:
adonis said:
strykerpks said:
adonis said:
strykerpks said:
adonis said:
Tell me a story
:lol: Seriously, entertain me
:) Those are the best kind!!!

Family reunion today. Buncha guineas and a buncha beer. :shrug:

Just got home, but I'm torn on whether I should go out tonight or not...

strykerpks said:
adonis said:
strykerpks said:
adonis said:
strykerpks said:
adonis said:
Tell me a story
:shrug: Seriously, entertain me
:wub: Those are the best kind!!!

Family reunion today. Buncha guineas and a buncha beer. :popcorn:

Just got home, but I'm torn on whether I should go out tonight or not...
GO

My last night alone :bag:

The old lady's moving in tomorrow. I've been cleaning my house most of the night, checkin in on the Olympics.

Let me tell ya, toxic fumes and about 10 tall boys sure make womens gymnastics even more entertaining :lmao:

So I went to the zoo today. We went by the monkey part. Spider monkeys, cool; lemurs, boring; then we get to these other monkeys, don't remember the species, but they had little faces and long white hair around their hairline. Anyhow, as we're standing there watching them, one monkey comes over to the other one and shows it its ###. Very human-like. Hands on knees, bent over. The other monkey proceeds to take him/her (?) by the hips and position him/her, then begins what I could only describe as a monkey prostate exam: picking, pulling, spreading. As comical as this was, the day was made as the monkey went in close with his face, and - you guessed it - a little kid yelled out "DAD!! THAT MONKEY IS EATING THE OTHER ONE'S BUTT!!"/story

So I went to the zoo today. We went by the monkey part. Spider monkeys, cool; lemurs, boring; then we get to these other monkeys, don't remember the species, but they had little faces and long white hair around their hairline. Anyhow, as we're standing there watching them, one monkey comes over to the other one and shows it its ###. Very human-like. Hands on knees, bent over. The other monkey proceeds to take him/her (?) by the hips and position him/her, then begins what I could only describe as a monkey prostate exam: picking, pulling, spreading. As comical as this was, the day was made as the monkey went in close with his face, and - you guessed it - a little kid yelled out "DAD!! THAT MONKEY IS EATING THE OTHER ONE'S BUTT!!"/story
can i use some of this in my sig?

Actually I would be quite honored, especially considering that I just got my new sig today.

Actually I would be quite honored, especially considering that I just got my new sig today.
thanks.

thanks.
Wait. That's what you took from that for your sig? :coffee:

thanks.
Wait. That's what you took from that for your sig? :coffee:
yea, the zoo ####### rocks!

ran out of bourbon after 3 glasses.

Switched to cuban rum. It's OK, but half the fun is knowing its contraband.

Did you know that Raul Castro is a robot? He'll live FOREVER!!!!

12 man draft...5 cases of beer almost gone...not even 10pm...headed to a corner bar to play dice and do shots

Should get interesting at about 2 am central

I should be incoherent by then..

[arnold]

I'll be back

[/arnold]

12 man draft...5 cases of beer almost gone...not even 10pm...headed to a corner bar to play dice and do shotsShould get interesting at about 2 am centralI should be incoherent by then.. [arnold]I'll be back[/arnold]
You...you...you...you're good.Me, I just washed down some vicodin and prednizone with beer. Not sure how this is gonna turn out. :moneybag:

12 man draft...5 cases of beer almost gone...not even 10pm...headed to a corner bar to play dice and do shotsShould get interesting at about 2 am centralI should be incoherent by then.. [arnold]I'll be back[/arnold]
You...you...you...you're good.Me, I just washed down some vicodin and prednizone with beer. Not sure how this is gonna turn out. :shrug:
I just washed down some Fiery Buffalo doritos and cream filled KK donuts with some amstel light.:Holdsheart:

You...you...you...you're good.Me, I just washed down some vicodin and prednizone with beer. Not sure how this is gonna turn out. :pickle:
Vicodin for pleasure or for a real issue?<-- beer, then wine, then bourbon. Uh oh.

You...you...you...you're good.Me, I just washed down some vicodin and prednizone with beer. Not sure how this is gonna turn out. :pickle:
Vicodin for pleasure or for a real issue?<-- beer, then wine, then bourbon. Uh oh.
Threw my back out the other day. Been hopped up on either booze or pills since about 2pm Tuesday. Good times.By the way, your combination is more likely to cause death than mine is. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
You...you...you...you're good.Me, I just washed down some vicodin and prednizone with beer. Not sure how this is gonna turn out. :unsure:
Threw my back out the other day. Been hopped up on either booze or pill since about 2pm Tuesday. Good times.By the way, your combination is more likely to cause death than mine is. :X
If my habitual use of this combination hasn't killed me yet, I'd say I'm in the clear.Good luck with rehab-ish type things, unless you're only interested in the pain pills. NTTAWWT. :thumbup:

So yah, last week I got picked up by the cops for hitch-hiking :shock:

You...you...you...you're good.Me, I just washed down some vicodin and prednizone with beer. Not sure how this is gonna turn out. :shock:
Prednisone makes me feel like jesus. Your liver might not agree with me after that combo but That guy is overrated anyways.

I accidentally drank an 18 pack today. :goodposting:

I swear to god, I just cracked one toward the end of the BG game for celebration purposes...the next thing I know, I'm completely buried. My liver hurts...mainly because I'm going out in a little while.

Jebus, I really mewant to stay home today.

Good god, I did thinbgs to myself I really shouldn't have. A half bottle of vodka is not an appetizer. ;)

Bump for the weekend.

Had a date tonight, got cancelled on. :wall:

Met up with best girl friend, who informed me that she's been having an extra-marital affair with her coworker (also a good friend) for 1.5 years. :banned:

Watching the USC/Vandy game. :banned:

:lmao: / :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread