Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

I think I'm going to bed now.Not real happy about it though. :lmao:

That was a fast 18 pack.
Only a few deep, but it's new year's...I gotta be active in a few hours.Not real happy about it though. I almost wish I was married.
Yeah, and I almost wish I was unemployed.
Neither one is as good as it sounds...seriously. :thumbup:
  • Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little bit early tonight.Had a twelve pack and goin to bed. I have a big golf tourney tomorrow for $5000.Bachelor party at the boat tomorrow so I hope I win.

I'm still hungover from December 23.

This is beautiful

It's almost noon and I'm still wide awake and drinking like a Viking. :helmet: :bow:

:stirspot:Lucky. But remember, you got Amateur Night coming up. Plenty of potential younguns out there for ya. You need to perform. :hot:
I've never really been a fan of New year's...

It's almost noon and I'm still wide awake and drinking like a Viking. :helmet::stirspot:

:bow:
My good drinkin' buddy just called me. We're going to "lunch".WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!~!I'll be posting again in a few hours. Gonna see if I can go a full 24 hours. :hot:

It's almost noon and I'm still wide awake and drinking like a Viking. :helmet::stirspot:

:bow:
My good drinkin' buddy just called me. We're going to "lunch".WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!~!I'll be posting again in a few hours. Gonna see if I can go a full 24 hours. :hot:
You inspired me. I just cracked #1.

I think I'm going to bed now.Not real happy about it though. :lmao:

That was a fast 18 pack.
Only a few deep, but it's new year's...I gotta be active in a few hours.Not real happy about it though. I almost wish I was married.
Neither one is as good as it sounds...seriously. :goodposting:
There's something that sounds good about one of them? Seriously?

I think I'm going to bed now.Not real happy about it though. :(

That was a fast 18 pack.
Just got back...going out again in a couple hours.And yes...in one of these situations, someone else picks up the tab.:popcorn:

I think I'm going to bed now.Not real happy about it though. :(

That was a fast 18 pack.
Just got back...going out again in a couple hours.And yes...in one of these situations, someone else picks up the tab.:popcorn:
And yes, I know.I know.

It's almost noon and I'm still wide awake and drinking like a Viking. :helmet::popcorn:

:(
My good drinkin' buddy just called me. We're going to "lunch".WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!~!I'll be posting again in a few hours. Gonna see if I can go a full 24 hours. :thumbup:
You inspired me. I just cracked #1.
Atta boy.

I think I'm going to bed now.Not real happy about it though. :no:

That was a fast 18 pack.
Neither one is as good as it sounds...seriously. :wolf:
Just got back...going out again in a couple hours.And yes...in one of these situations, someone else picks up the tab.:goodposting:
And yes, I know.I know.
Happy New Year, GB. May your liver and your member be equally pained tomorrow.

In order:

Newcastle (beginning of the 4th qtr Utah/Bama at the bar). 'Nother Newcastle. Bud Light. Double shot of tequila given by a buddy that I lost 50 bucks to on a straight-up SD/DEN bet. he's a Chargers fan who just lost his job; no spread needed. "nother bud light. Came home. FBG. Utah banter. Put on some Donavaon frankenreiter on the bose thingy. Shower. Message board check...

(texts not included)

Headin' back out. :coffee::excited:

:thumbup: I loves me some stryker.

:wub:Good thing mods don't troll this thread or I'd be on my 45th alias :bag:I laughed my fermunda off this mornign when I read that. I love me when I'm drunkVerginer :shrug: Edited by strykerpks

:bag: I loves me some stryker.

:wub:Good thing mods don't troll this thread or I'd be on my 45th alias :bag:I laughed my fermunda off this mornign when I read that. I love me when I'm drunkVerginer :lmao:
:thumbup::shrug::wub: The best part of a hangover is checking to see what I posted the night before.

By order of our hotty Governor, all Alaska residents must keep their blood 30% whiskey at all times.So you don't freeze... :banned:

That's some good government right there, son.
You should of voted for her, you #######. You know Obama would just double talk and make us all stay sober and freeze.

By order of our hotty Governor, all Alaska residents must keep their blood 30% whiskey at all times.So you don't freeze... :angry:

You should of voted for her, you #######. You know Obama would just double talk and make us all stay sober and freeze.
I voted for her.PS Nailin Palin wasn't that good

By order of our hotty Governor, all Alaska residents must keep their blood 30% whiskey at all times.So you don't freeze... ;)

I voted for her.
:angry::)

Mildly smashed...one of those long and steady drunks. Good times. :hot:

Although I have to go out boozing tomorrow at like noon. For me, that might as well be 7:30 in the morning.

I've got to slow down or else I'm going to show up at noon still boozing. :banned:

Mildly smashed...one of those long and steady drunks. Good times. :hot: Although I have to go out boozing tomorrow at like noon. For me, that might as well be 7:30 in the morning.I've got to slow down or else I'm going to show up at noon still boozing. :banned:

What's wrong with that? You have to maintain your rep as the Ultimate FBG alcoholic

hi miner :banned:

Hey GB.....what are you drinking?

I'm down somehwhere around 10-12 Kokanee's and a triple Old Crow and Coke...

eye dee kay some keg bber but lol wtf i have a shirt that saysd kokanees is that some kind of ski slope or something?
Kokanee:

http://www.kokaneeglacierbeer.com/index2.php

do they melt glaciers for their beer?

maybe thats why we have global warming

hi miner :banned:

Hey GB.....what are you drinking?

I'm down somehwhere around 10-12 Kokanee's and a triple Old Crow and Coke...

eye dee kay some keg bber but lol wtf i have a shirt that saysd kokanees is that some kind of ski slope or something?
Kokanee:

http://www.kokaneeglacierbeer.com/index2.php

do they melt glaciers for their beer?

maybe thats why we have global warming

They have a sweet abominable snowman in their commericals. They only sell their beer in the Northwest USA and B.C. Canada. Its pretty good...Better than your coors/bud light stuff not quite as good as the really expensive total gourmet beers. I'd say its on the same flavor tier as Blue Moon.

Mildly smashed...one of those long and steady drunks. Good times. :mellow: Although I have to go out boozing tomorrow at like noon. For me, that might as well be 7:30 in the morning.I've got to slow down or else I'm going to show up at noon still boozing. :lmao:

What's wrong with that? You have to maintain your rep as the Ultimate FBG alcoholic
Ein minuten bitteI might resemble that remark

Mildly smashed...one of those long and steady drunks. Good times. :banned: Although I have to go out boozing tomorrow at like noon. For me, that might as well be 7:30 in the morning.I've got to slow down or else I'm going to show up at noon still boozing. :kicksrock:

Ein minuten bitteI might resemble that remark
I agree the resembeleance is uncanny