What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

I think I'm going to bed now.Not real happy about it though. :lmao:
That was a fast 18 pack.
Only a few deep, but it's new year's...I gotta be active in a few hours.Not real happy about it though. I almost wish I was married.
Yeah, and I almost wish I was unemployed.
Neither one is as good as it sounds...seriously. :goodposting:
There's something that sounds good about one of them? Seriously?

I think I'm going to bed now.Not real happy about it though. :(
That was a fast 18 pack.
Only a few deep, but it's new year's...I gotta be active in a few hours.Not real happy about it though. I almost wish I was married.
Neither one is as good as it sounds...seriously. :thumbup:
Just got back...going out again in a couple hours.And yes...in one of these situations, someone else picks up the tab. :popcorn:

I think I'm going to bed now.Not real happy about it though. :(
That was a fast 18 pack.
Neither one is as good as it sounds...seriously. :thumbup:
Just got back...going out again in a couple hours.And yes...in one of these situations, someone else picks up the tab. :popcorn:
And yes, I know.I know.

I think I'm going to bed now.Not real happy about it though. :no:
That was a fast 18 pack.
Neither one is as good as it sounds...seriously. :wolf:
Just got back...going out again in a couple hours.And yes...in one of these situations, someone else picks up the tab. :goodposting:
And yes, I know.I know.
Happy New Year, GB. May your liver and your member be equally pained tomorrow.

Im ####ed uppppppp..... good god what the #### an I doing on FBGs!!! TRhis ####### site has taken over my life!!!! its the devil!!!

In order:

Newcastle (beginning of the 4th qtr Utah/Bama at the bar). 'Nother Newcastle. Bud Light. Double shot of tequila given by a buddy that I lost 50 bucks to on a straight-up SD/DEN bet. he's a Chargers fan who just lost his job; no spread needed. "nother bud light. Came home. FBG. Utah banter. Put on some Donavaon frankenreiter on the bose thingy. Shower. Message board check...

(texts not included)

Headin' back out. :coffee: :excited:

Just got roped into a dance contest with a bunch of kids apparently skooled in hip hop. Ungood. Escaped like a crazy person before it was my turn. Good times. :coffee:

This coulld get ugly. Just dropped some excess baggage and then hit the vodker. About to head to bars with drinking/sarging buddies. :moneybag:

Went to a Comedy Sportz thing tonight....its called "C ock and Toast"...I #### you not

My taint hurts from lauging so hard.

Two drink minimum my ###.

By order of our hotty Governor, all Alaska residents must keep their blood 30% whiskey at all times.

So you don't freeze... :thumbup:

Mildly smashed...one of those long and steady drunks. Good times. :hot:

Although I have to go out boozing tomorrow at like noon. For me, that might as well be 7:30 in the morning.

I've got to slow down or else I'm going to show up at noon still boozing. :banned:

Mildly smashed...one of those long and steady drunks. Good times. :hot: Although I have to go out boozing tomorrow at like noon. For me, that might as well be 7:30 in the morning.I've got to slow down or else I'm going to show up at noon still boozing. :banned:
What's wrong with that? You have to maintain your rep as the Ultimate FBG alcoholic

Hey GB.....what are you drinking?I'm down somehwhere around 10-12 Kokanee's and a triple Old Crow and Coke...
eye dee kay some keg bber but lol wtf i have a shirt that saysd kokanees is that some kind of ski slope or something?
Kokanee:http://www.kokaneeglacierbeer.com/index2.php
do they melt glaciers for their beer?maybe thats why we have global warming

Hey GB.....what are you drinking?I'm down somehwhere around 10-12 Kokanee's and a triple Old Crow and Coke...
eye dee kay some keg bber but lol wtf i have a shirt that saysd kokanees is that some kind of ski slope or something?
Kokanee:http://www.kokaneeglacierbeer.com/index2.php
do they melt glaciers for their beer?maybe thats why we have global warming
They have a sweet abominable snowman in their commericals. They only sell their beer in the Northwest USA and B.C. Canada. Its pretty good...Better than your coors/bud light stuff not quite as good as the really expensive total gourmet beers. I'd say its on the same flavor tier as Blue Moon.

Mildly smashed...one of those long and steady drunks. Good times. :mellow: Although I have to go out boozing tomorrow at like noon. For me, that might as well be 7:30 in the morning.I've got to slow down or else I'm going to show up at noon still boozing. :lmao:
What's wrong with that? You have to maintain your rep as the Ultimate FBG alcoholic
Ein minuten bitteI might resemble that remark

Mildly smashed...one of those long and steady drunks. Good times. :banned: Although I have to go out boozing tomorrow at like noon. For me, that might as well be 7:30 in the morning.I've got to slow down or else I'm going to show up at noon still boozing. :kicksrock:
Ein minuten bitteI might resemble that remark
I agree the resembeleance is uncanny

Users who are viewing this thread