What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (6 Viewers)

In, went out with best buddy and my wife, great night. Came home and played Guitar Hero, World Tour. God Bless America. Go Vandals!

what's up stryker??
sup jerome? My negro...sup witchyoo?
Haha, I'm as white as they come. Just been drinkin some Jameson and a few miller lites. What did you get on that pizza? Peppers? Onions? Roni?
Had the St Pattys Day parade here in MKE...long story short, bartenders were walking on top of the bar pouring Jameson in peoples mouths...needless to say I've had a fewJust got a sausage and mushroom za. THe old lady wanted some bosco stix so I got those too. Bosco stix are breadsticks with mozz chees in the middle with ranch, marinara AND garlic dipping sauce. ####### phenomenalYou freakin redneck honkey

Had the St Pattys Day parade here in MKE...long story short, bartenders were walking on top of the bar pouring Jameson in peoples mouths...needless to say I've had a few

Just got a sausage and mushroom za. THe old lady wanted some bosco stix so I got those too. Bosco stix are breadsticks with mozz chees in the middle with ranch, marinara AND garlic dipping sauce. ####### phenomenal

You freakin redneck honkey
:goodposting: :goodposting: I really need to come to this thread more often

GB St Patty's parades. I put in a solid 12+ hours of drinking yesterday. :popcorn:

Started with six or so bloody marys, then many many beers, and some random shots (may you have teh best times in you life llo). There was also a keg stand at some point.

No hangover this morning, which makes me think I might still be drunk.

WHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been smashed since 5pm yesterday. Tended bar today and was still drunk through most of the day...felt like crap actually and almost lost my belly a couple of times. X:

So what did I do when I got off? Immediately went to the other side of the bar and proceeded to destroy what's left of my liver. And what am I doing now? Continuing the destruction. :banned:

Although I gotta say, working with a bunch of 19-25 year old waitresses really makes my pants tight. Pretty sure I'm going to end up defiling a girl that can't legally drink. :coffee:

Had the St Pattys Day parade here in MKE...long story short, bartenders were walking on top of the bar pouring Jameson in peoples mouths...needless to say I've had a few

Just got a sausage and mushroom za. THe old lady wanted some bosco stix so I got those too. Bosco stix are breadsticks with mozz chees in the middle with ranch, marinara AND garlic dipping sauce. ####### phenomenal

:thumbup: :lmao: I really need to come to this thread more often
Yeah, that is good stuff. :lmao: I tried to quote the whole thing, doesn't work anymore. That sucks.

Debating hitting the bottle or not. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: I really need to come to this thread more often
Yeah, that is good stuff. :lmao: I tried to quote the whole thing, doesn't work anymore. That sucks.

Debating hitting the bottle or not. :unsure:
Hit that S##t, yo! What the #### is wrong with you?Sorry...I think I got a little fiery there...my bad. Big fan. :goodposting:

Yeah Homer, I just may do that. Gonna go get a greasy burger now. First meal of the day. After that, I may get myself a beer. And if there is one, there will be many. Let me tell you that again: THERE WILL BE MANY, mofo. It doesn't go any other way, Homer, it just doesn't.

:goodposting:

Yeah Homer, I just may do that. Gonna go get a greasy burger now. First meal of the day. After that, I may get myself a beer. And if there is one, there will be many. Let me tell you that again: THERE WILL BE MANY, mofo. It doesn't go any other way, Homer, it just doesn't. :X
The phrase "have a couple of beers" means absolutely nothing to me. Either get after it or go to sleep.I ;) SLBD.And I'm assuming stryker is still out and about...no reason for him not to be smashed tonight.

Watching The Simpsons (only 8:25pm in AK at the moment) and have had way too much JB (Jim Beam for the perverts out there) can't wait for the roast of LTCG in 30 minutes. I expect to be half way through this 5th by then.

:confused: Yep.

Hank Hill is such a great American, I can't believe his show is being cancelled and that awful American Dad is staying on the air!

Yeah Homer, I just may do that. Gonna go get a greasy burger now. First meal of the day. After that, I may get myself a beer. And if there is one, there will be many. Let me tell you that again: THERE WILL BE MANY, mofo. It doesn't go any other way, Homer, it just doesn't.

:thumbup:
The phrase "have a couple of beers" means absolutely nothing to me. Either get after it or go to sleep.I :heart: SLBD.

And I'm assuming stryker is still out and about...no reason for him not to be smashed tonight.
So I go to pick up my burger. Cute hostess at nearby restaurant runs out to say hi and ask where I've been, blah, blah, blah... Feeling better already.Then, a buddy, Curtis, yells over at me. He's outside another restaurant nearby. Says to come in.

I get the burger and fries and stop in...ON MY WAY BACK HOME.

Another buddy is in there with his chick, at the bar. And there's Curtis, who has two tourists (USC law students on spring break) collared. Both girls are friendly, cute, with huge Ker-Clonkers. I exchange pleasantries with Lisa the bartender while she pours me my Hefeweizen.

And that was that.

Ate the burger there while Curtis, gentleman that he is, got the ladies high.

I just showered up and we're going out with the girls. Good band playing tonight, too. HERE's ME in about 15 minutes.

Thanks Homer. You inspire. :bowtie:

:thumbup:
The phrase "have a couple of beers" means absolutely nothing to me. Either get after it or go to sleep.I :heart: SLBD.

And I'm assuming stryker is still out and about...no reason for him not to be smashed tonight.
So I go to pick up my burger. Cute hostess at nearby restaurant runs out to say hi and ask where I've been, blah, blah, blah... Feeling better already.Then, a buddy, Curtis, yells over at me. He's outside another restaurant nearby. Says to come in.

I get the burger and fries and stop in...ON MY WAY BACK HOME.

Another buddy is in there with his chick, at the bar. And there's Curtis, who has two tourists (USC law students on spring break) collared. Both girls are friendly, cute, with huge Ker-Clonkers. I exchange pleasantries with Lisa the bartender while she pours me my Hefeweizen.

And that was that.

Ate the burger there while Curtis, gentleman that he is, got the ladies high.

I just showered up and we're going out with the girls. Good band playing tonight, too. HERE's ME in about 15 minutes.

Thanks Homer. You inspire. :bowtie:
Like I said...I :heart: SLBD. Do good work, young man!

St Patriks Day and not one post? I'm disappointed in you all. :)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Just got off of a long day at work in which I learned that I missed earning a $1000 performance bonus by $45. Brought in $297k for the company too. :rant: Needless to say, I am getting ####-faced tonight

Users who are viewing this thread