What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

Homer J Simpson said:
St Patriks Day and not one post? I'm disappointed in you all. :coffee:
I tended bar that night. Good times. :banned:Oh, and I tended bar today, too. But I'm smashed as a mofo right now. :banned:
And that stopped you from posting? :no:PS Wisky :thumbup: (and I'm not talking about the booze - 12-5 #####es)
:thumbup: :thumbup: Picked 'em.As well as Cleveland State over Wake. :pickle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Homer J Simpson said:
St Patriks Day and not one post? I'm disappointed in you all. :goodposting:
I tended bar that night. Good times. :unsure:Oh, and I tended bar today, too. But I'm smashed as a mofo right now. :banned:
And that stopped you from posting? :no:PS Wisky :thumbup: (and I'm not talking about the booze - 12-5 #####es)
:cry: got a cute girl's numbers tonight though...

Homer J Simpson said:
St Patriks Day and not one post? I'm disappointed in you all. :goodposting:
I tended bar that night. Good times. :unsure:Oh, and I tended bar today, too. But I'm smashed as a mofo right now. :banned:
Crying about Wake or FSU? It mattersETA: Being beckoned for some ######. G'night

Homer J Simpson said:
I tended bar that night. Good times. :goodposting:Oh, and I tended bar today, too. But I'm smashed as a mofo right now. :banned:
And that stopped you from posting? :no:PS Wisky :unsure: (and I'm not talking about the booze - 12-5 #####es)
:thumbup: :thumbup: Picked 'em.As well as Cleveland State over Wake. :thumbup:
Crying about Wake or FSU? It mattersETA: Being beckoned for some ######. G'night
Wake.She texted me though. :pickle:

Gettingg seriousely wasted here. The company I worrk for jusr folded. ####ign #######s have known aboutt it for 2 weeks and drop it on us oin a monday. :rolleyes:

Looks like a good place to drop the shameless Alcoholics Anonymous plug.

"Who shall we say is calling?

Who In This Mirror?

Who In Mortal Chains?

Who by Common Trial?

Who Shall I Say Is Calling?"

...................................Leonard Cohen, Live 2008 :mellow:

Drunk again. It's Wednesday.

Gonna be drunk again tomorrow. And probably banging a hot 22-year-old too. :blackdot:

I'm off Friday, so I'll definitely be drunk then too.

There's a party I know of on Sunday too.

God friggin DAYUMM I really love bartending.

Anyone got some smileys they can spare? I need a few.

Anyway, you know what sucks? Going to your fridge at 4:25am and realizing you just drank your last beer. If I'd have known it was the last one, I would have savored it more...basically, this situation is just sad.

Good night, kids.

Frick. :thumbup:

Drunk again. It's Wednesday.

Gonna be drunk again tomorrow. And probably banging a hot 22-year-old too. :no:

I'm off Friday, so I'll definitely be drunk then too.

There's a party I know of on Sunday too.

God friggin DAYUMM I really love bartending.
"Looks like a bad day to quit doin' crack cocaine." ...............................................................Lloyd Bridges, Airplane, The Movie, 1988

:rolleyes:

Hooooooly ####.

My head feel slike a yoyo. Drinkin Jack and water right now. Got a baseball draft at 10am tomorrow. Should be good times.

MILWAUKEE CORNHOLE APRIL 17. Get your ###### asses here

Its been done a few times but:

Balls

Scrotum

Boogers

Fermunda

Labia majora

An us

Clit oris

Black guy

Cumburp (I meant Monica and Rachel)

Jism

Verginer

Toby Kieths hot sweaty ballsack

Pubic hair

Hemorhoids

Herpes

Yeast infections

Easter Bunny

Opening day yesterday. Went to the rangers game and the titty bar and put in a solid 12 hours of drinking. I think I'm still drunk.

I haven't posted here in a while. I just don't feel like myself. :bag:

The laptop took a dump last week and I've been working on fixing it :nerd:

I'm not drunk, but slightly buzzed. Just wanted to say hi to my GB Homer..and I see my GB Stu decided to pop in this week :blackdot:

OMG Hi2U2

I haven't posted here in a while. I just don't feel like myself. :nerd:The laptop took a dump last week and I've been working on fixing it :blackdot:
Sup, yo?I'm still going strong. Since the bartending thing started, I'm pretty much boozing 5 days a week. I should start posting here more.

I haven't posted here in a while. I just don't feel like myself. :nerd:The laptop took a dump last week and I've been working on fixing it :blackdot:
Sup, yo?I'm still going strong. Since the bartending thing started, I'm pretty much boozing 5 days a week. I should start posting here more.
Pluggin away at the 9-5. House hunting with the old lady. Paying taxes. Fixing computers. Like I said earlier, FML

Pluggin away at the 9-5. House hunting with the old lady. Paying taxes. Fixing computers. Like I said earlier, FML
Hey, even the Mona Lisa is falling apart.

I haven't posted here in a while. I just don't feel like myself. :goodposting:The laptop took a dump last week and I've been working on fixing it :goodposting:
Hey, even the Mona Lisa is falling apart.
:goodposting:Thanks GB that means alot

I haven't posted here in a while. I just don't feel like myself. :bag: The laptop took a dump last week and I've been working on fixing it :mellow:
No FYL pyks. Its a great time to buy. I bought my first house in October and I must say its very fun getting thrashed at your own place. Anyways, I'm drinking you under the table right now. :P

I dont have a notebook. Is YSR a broad?

Either way its Thursday and I'm ####ed up

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/homer

Had 7-8 beers at the hockey game. Ice Dawgs lost to these homos from Washington. (yeah I said it Hillary Duff, big whoop, wanna fight about it?)

Users who are viewing this thread