What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

This isn't for me (at least not right now) but for my across the hallway neighbor who seems intent on loudly singing every major hit of the mid-1970's

So far he has sung: Horse With No Name, Bennie & The Jets, Moonshadow, Cat's In The Cradle, Superstar, and the theme from the tv series Maude.

I'm guessing he saw one of those late night Rhino Records infomercials for a compilation CD, and tonight is the end result. He's a Vietnam vet so I feel a little guilty in banging on his door and making a scene

His renditions are faithful to your typical drunken sing-alongs: he is about a quarter of a second behind the lyrics, and more than occasionally improvises when he is unfamiliar with a particular lyric; or he overemphasizes a line that strikes him, such as I'm being followed by a moonshadow, or my boy was just like me, yeah, my boy was just like me.

He shouted those last two lines and pounded his fists against the wall, and howled the lines even after the songs had ended.

Hmmm. I don't know what to do.

This isn't for me (at least not right now) but for my across the hallway neighbor who seems intent on loudly singing every major hit of the mid-1970's

So far he has sung: Horse With No Name, Bennie & The Jets, Moonshadow, Cat's In The Cradle, Superstar, and the theme from the tv series Maude.

I'm guessing he saw one of those late night Rhino Records infomercials for a compilation CD, and tonight is the end result. He's a Vietnam vet so I feel a little guilty in banging on his door and making a scene

His renditions are faithful to your typical drunken sing-alongs: he is about a quarter of a second behind the lyrics, and more than occasionally improvises when he is unfamiliar with a particular lyric; or he overemphasizes a line that strikes him, such as I'm being followed by a moonshadow, or my boy was just like me, yeah, my boy was just like me.

He shouted those last two lines and pounded his fists against the wall, and howled the lines even after the songs had ended.

Think, you're in Vietnam, you're a private, he's a Lieutenant, you figure it out.

I'm being followed by a moonshadow, or my boy was just like me, yeah, my boy was just like me.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Don't do a damn thing. Shake it off, big fella.

I'm drunk. Had some Bud Lights after work. Good times. This 19-year old from work wanted me to stay out with our group, I turned her down. I know, I know, what was I thinking. Well, she was hanging on another guy we work with, so I figure he is already in, I have to work tomorrow, plus probably not getting any, I will go home and post on FBG message board. I will find out in a couple of days if I made the right move or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm drunk. Had some Bud Lights after work. Good times. This 19-year old from work wanted me to stay out with our group, I turned her down. I know, I know, what was I thinking. Well, she was hanging on another guy we work with, so I figure he is already in, I have to work tomorrow, plus probably not getting any, I will go home and post on FBG message board. I will find out in a couple of days if I made the right move or not.
Yeah but you can never predict what a drunk 19 year old will do.
True. Well, I am going to see her in about 3 hours. I will find out then if I should have went to that bar or not. I'm guessing I should have went.

Yeah but you can never predict what a drunk 19 year old will do.
True. Well, I am going to see her in about 3 hours. I will find out then if I should have went to that bar or not. I'm guessing I should have went.
I'm betting you are going to be :wall: Some other dude out there I'm sure is going to owe you a beer and not even know it.

Wooo Hoooo! :banned: Tell me how pathetic this is - Wife's out of town, but none of my buddies wanted to go out. So now I am sitting at home playing GTA:SA, listening to the Allmans and getting drunk... alone. :angry:

Wooo Hoooo! :banned:

Tell me how pathetic this is - Wife's out of town, but none of my buddies wanted to go out. So now I am sitting at home playing GTA:SA, listening to the Allmans and getting drunk... alone. :angry:
I feel your pain. Wife is in Aruba. :cry: I'm home with the kids. Started out slow. Couple of beers while working. Then a few more while watching a movie. Couple more while watching SNL. Just ditched SNL for tunes. :banned:

Somebody in some thread mentioned corndogs. I'm drunk and I'd like to thank them. I just got myself some corndogs and they were awesome.

Ditto."Home-style" Bloody Marys.Yep.Extra spicy.Like my little lady. Who's already in bed. Because I have a cold and she won't gimme no lovin'! :(

Oh yeah. I'm there3 Van Gogh Gin Martinis, dry, straight up, twist2 bottles of 2001 Rubicon with our steaks3 Lagavulins neat and a Padron 3000 cigar after dinnerStop off and I enjoy 2 more Martinis (Boodles since they didn't have Van Gogh)Tomorrow will be pretty rough!

I'll tell you right now: Despite my suspect thread about NFL players with long hair in the Shark Pool, I'M A MAN: I am currently watching boxing in HIGH DEFINITION on a 50-inch flat-screen TV!Top that for machismo!

I'll tell you right now: Despite my suspect thread about NFL players with long hair in the Shark Pool, I'M A MAN: I am currently watching boxing in HIGH DEFINITION on a 50-inch flat-screen TV!

Top that for machismo!
I have made myself another mertini (Van Gogh since I am home) and am answering the call on FBG!

Im hammmered

fuaxn
Since you're drunk, it's probably a good time to talk to you about that whole "official three-digiter" thing.Lame, dude.

Really ... just not good.

But I still love you, man! :banned:

Somebody should probably check on Skylord. He's been in the process of posting for half an hour now. Something tells me he's passed out on his keyboard.

Somebody should probably check on Skylord. He's been in the process of posting for half an hour now. Something tells me he's passed out on his keyboard.
Something tells me you should check on my Iron Maiden thread, drunk boy.

Somebody should probably check on Skylord.  He's been in the process of posting for half an hour now.  Something tells me he's passed out on his keyboard.
Something tells me you should check on my Iron Maiden thread, drunk boy.
I think you're taking Skylord's death far too lightly, but I'll check said thread anyway.

Gosh I think I posted in this thread last night during a PokerStars binge where my AQ < A10 which then triggered a downward spiral of chat ranting and more poker on my way to a ~1k loss.Can anyone confirm?

White Horse Scotch. Some ice. May be i put some water in it. who cares.

HOOK 'EM!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread