What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Hooked on canadian whiskey works for me. All that's left is do I fire up on the ps3, clockwork orange or blade runner

proninja said:
proninja said:
OK, one more beer, and then I'm going to sleep.
I'm out of bourbon :thumbup: I have beer, but it's special beer
Special in the good way or the cranbrulet kind of way?
Special in the this girl is a complete beer nerd and I pulled it from the cellar to bring over to her place in a few days way.edit: Two of the beers I'm bringing are called "panty peeler" and "lust." Might as well be up front with her, right?
Well yeah...that's officially the good kind of "special". Get after it. :banned:

I honestly always thought that GG was just some random guy. Shtick or not, I bought it.

But GM is making a strong case.

I honestly always thought that GG was just some random guy. Shtick or not, I bought it.But GM is making a strong case.
Are you drunk?If not you should make your case elsewhwere
It's Wednesday night. Of course I'm drunk.Is this a clique thread? :thumbdown:
No...only the drunk clickSorry, I dont recall you being active in this trhead. Its what we drunk people do
I've been in here several times, but people tend to ignore me in this thread, so I don't come in often. I'm like that character Paul from Cheers in that respect.

I honestly always thought that GG was just some random guy. Shtick or not, I bought it.But GM is making a strong case.
I did too. Weird.It does make sense that a professional writer was behind GG. That's what makes it so convincing to me. Whoever is behind it has a background in storytelling, that's for damn sure.

I did too. Weird.It does make sense that a professional writer was behind GG. That's what makes it so convincing to me. Whoever is behind it has a background in storytelling, that's for damn sure.
Too much seriousness in hereDo I gotta bust out "vergina"?Christ Homer is misssing for a week and the thread goes to #### :thumbdown:

Are you drunk?If not you should make your case elsewhwere
It's Wednesday night. Of course I'm drunk.Is this a clique thread? :lol:
No...only the drunk clickSorry, I dont recall you being active in this trhead. Its what we drunk people do
I've been in here several times, but people tend to ignore me in this thread, so I don't come in often. I'm like that character Paul from Cheers in that respect.
Sorry dude. I will make a point to get you involved. Drink of choice?

I'm a whiskey man, bourbon in particular. Tonight it's Bulleit, which to me is by far the best cheap whiskey around; bonus points because it comes in a cool bottle.But I'll drink pretty much anything. I recently moved from the Boston area to Houston, and I brought with me a private liquor collection of maybe 100-150 bottles or so (assorted liquors, maybe half of it whiskey). That entire collection is gone now, except for half a bottle of Chambord and a bottle each of sweet and dry vermouth. I've also been drinking a lot of margaritas since I moved to Texas, and of course I'm always up for a beer or twelve.

I'm a whiskey man, bourbon in particular. Tonight it's Bulleit, which to me is by far the best cheap whiskey around; bonus points because it comes in a cool bottle.But I'll drink pretty much anything. I recently moved from the Boston area to Houston, and I brought with me a private liquor collection of maybe 100-150 bottles or so (assorted liquors, maybe half of it whiskey). That entire collection is gone now, except for half a bottle of Chambord and a bottle each of sweet and dry vermouth. I've also been drinking a lot of margaritas since I moved to Texas, and of course I'm always up for a beer or twelve.
Waaaaay too much reading. Wisky, bourbon, margaritas....sounds good.

Too much seriousness in hereDo I gotta bust out "vergina"?Christ Homer is misssing for a week and the thread goes to #### :wall:
Interesting that I've hung out with drunk Stryker several times, but you've never seen me drunk.

Too much seriousness in hereDo I gotta bust out "vergina"?Christ Homer is misssing for a week and the thread goes to #### :wall:
Interesting that I've hung out with drunk Stryker several times, but you've never seen me drunk.
Well someone jumped on the wagon....you had your opportunities to get all ####ed up with us

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in Cincy destroying my liver for a few days, then came back and worked several 14 hour days behind the bar...I was only drunk for 3 out of those 4 days though.

Smashed todaythough ...met a buddy at 3 before our golf league...to play golf and drink. Worked out well because then we had our leaugue and we played golf and drank.

I just called 5 pizza places and no one is friggin' open.

Pissed!

I will be drinking whiskey sours and Tom Collinses tonight. :shrug:
How'd that work out for ya?PS My old lady just went out of town for the summer (she'll be back on the weekends though). Softball nights (Mon, Wed and a few Thurs) are gonna kick ### :excited:
Predictably, it sounded like a better idea at the time than it turned out to be. I had two, but the sour-gut was just killing me. I switched to bourbon on the rocks from there. And I'm feeling alright. :banned:

Worked behind the bar tonight...needless to say, I'm hip deep in vodka and decided to top it off with a few post-work beers. :excited:

Good times, until I jumped into the Shiny thread for some ungodly reason. Frick. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread