What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

This thread should not be on P2 on a Sat. night, and I thought you guys might appreciate this move.

So, I booted the soon to be former Mrs. Cardiackid about a month ago for 'steppin out' (caught her w/ a keylogger on craigslist). Anyway, about 3 mos. ago she bought some tickets for Depeche Mode @ RedRocks in Denver. And while I grew up in the 80s, I'm not much of a fan...

Well, I posted the tix on Craigslist for a couple of weeks and (or course) had some buyers that fell through.

So this past week, the day b4 I'm leaving for a work trip, and 2 days b4 the concert (which I couldn't obviously attend), some dude who works for a booze disty. compay calls me with an interesting proposition. trade the $200+ tix for $250 worth of bottles. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Well, I said quickly, when can you be here w/ the inventory? He says 1 hr., and done deal. Now I've got a NIIIICE stocked cabinet in Denver, and more than I'll probably get through in a long time (kettle1, a few tekillas, crown royal, some vino and mucho Jack Daniels, etc.).

And it's only 8pm, but we're well on our way tonight, after a long work/travel week.

:thumbup: boyz (and girlz)

Did I tell this story? If so, skip to the next post

So I'm in downtown Chicago after the ACDC concert about 3 Fridays ago. We're in a bar pounding beers and out of nowheresville, this 50 year old broad comes up to me. Now, I'm one to look for the cougars....let me tell you this broad LOOKED 50 and prolly weighed a solid 175. Huge butt.

She comes up to me and asks "Have you ever put a quarter in your buttcheeks and dropped it into a glass?"

ME - "Oh, you mean buttdarts?"

My buddy - "Of all the people in this bar, you ask THIS EFFIN GUY?"

HER - Is he good?

My buddy - Oh yeah!

Her - Challenge

Long story-short - We had a crowd of about 40 people around us while we stuck quarters in our buttcheeks and dropped them into various sizes of glasses. I ended up winning when I dropped a 2001 Kentucky quarter into a shotglass and she couldnt follow up.

Mty cabs finally here..later folks, drink up

This thread should not be on P2 on a Sat. night, and I thought you guys might appreciate this move.So, I booted the soon to be former Mrs. Cardiackid about a month ago for 'steppin out' (caught her w/ a keylogger on craigslist). Anyway, about 3 mos. ago she bought some tickets for Depeche Mode @ RedRocks in Denver. And while I grew up in the 80s, I'm not much of a fan...Well, I posted the tix on Craigslist for a couple of weeks and (or course) had some buyers that fell through.So this past week, the day b4 I'm leaving for a work trip, and 2 days b4 the concert (which I couldn't obviously attend), some dude who works for a booze disty. compay calls me with an interesting proposition. trade the $200+ tix for $250 worth of bottles. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Well, I said quickly, when can you be here w/ the inventory? He says 1 hr., and done deal. Now I've got a NIIIICE stocked cabinet in Denver, and more than I'll probably get through in a long time (kettle1, a few tekillas, crown royal, some vino and mucho Jack Daniels, etc.). And it's only 8pm, but we're well on our way tonight, after a long work/travel week. :goodposting: boyz (and girlz)
cool story but please never use "z" at the end of anything or else ill punch you in the nads

Did I tell this story? If so, skip to the next postSo I'm in downtown Chicago after the ACDC concert about 3 Fridays ago. We're in a bar pounding beers and out of nowheresville, this 50 year old broad comes up to me. Now, I'm one to look for the cougars....let me tell you this broad LOOKED 50 and prolly weighed a solid 175. Huge butt.She comes up to me and asks "Have you ever put a quarter in your buttcheeks and dropped it into a glass?"ME - "Oh, you mean buttdarts?"My buddy - "Of all the people in this bar, you ask THIS EFFIN GUY?"HER - Is he good?My buddy - Oh yeah!Her - ChallengeLong story-short - We had a crowd of about 40 people around us while we stuck quarters in our buttcheeks and dropped them into various sizes of glasses. I ended up winning when I dropped a 2001 Kentucky quarter into a shotglass and she couldnt follow up.Mty cabs finally here..later folks, drink up
stryker wait

thecardiackid said:
Oh Yes! said:
Oh ####, Oh Yes is on his way over.will report back later
woke up this morning and it said "I love dong" on my arm.
Not good, but still better than the forehead...can you ID the handwriting to find the guilty party?
yeah, wasnt me
I should hope not...And RE: the blurry screen in the post above, just slap yourself a few times. That might help the cause.I just got started w/ the sour mash, DC and lime about 1 hr. ago, so the countdown is on. GB being self employed... :popcorn:

SMASHED

I swear to god it has nothing to do with the half bottle of vodka I drank at work. But apparently the vodka helped along the 9 beers I've had since. :lmao:

HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!!!

what u[ brothas? pretty sawoswed. just rode my trek home from my draft. pretty sure jermichale something is good.

3-8 in my softball doubleheader today with about 3 liners to the left centerfielder.

and 2 errors at 3rd

:woz:

It's been a whileI :lmao: tuesday draftsIts 11:45 and I need to pass out
stryker wait! im not close
:fingersclit:
really got nothing. just afraid of being alone with my captain tonight. gotta get up early and go to the art museum and probably walk around downtown chicago for hours and hours all day tomorrow.
:fakesorgasmstealsasmokeandpaysforowntaxihome:
so true

wait did you say stoli?
Threw my back out. Stoli is my best friend again tonight! Chiro will be my friend or enemy tomorrow
dont i owe you a drawing or sketch i did at work? think that was thrown away. what would you like a sketch of?
You threw the post it masterpiece away???
haha nope, our cleaning service did. youre gonna have to settle for a custom doodle. anyhting you want.

wait did you say stoli?
Threw my back out. Stoli is my best friend again tonight! Chiro will be my friend or enemy tomorrow
dont i owe you a drawing or sketch i did at work? think that was thrown away. what would you like a sketch of?
You threw the post it masterpiece away???
haha nope, our cleaning service did. youre gonna have to settle for a custom doodle. anyhting you want.
Booze and blues is where i'm at. Take it and run!

Users who are viewing this thread