What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

I have the following:Russel's reserveGentleman JackKnob CreekBlanton's (my favorite)My question: should I drink them one bottle at a time or rotate with each drink?
Yes
Good advice here. So I give her the answers to the test. Then I gave them to my three closest friends.They were also teaching sex ed at the same time so they had us segregated. Because of this they had the girls take the test first. Guess what? They got busted.

I have the following:Russel's reserveGentleman JackKnob CreekBlanton's (my favorite)My question: should I drink them one bottle at a time or rotate with each drink?
Yes
I'd ask to subscribe to your newsletter, but this is pretty much it, isn't it?
Roughly 15-20% of my posts on this board are in this thread so....yah :bag: :)For expert advice, I'd go by sitting..have some of one per sitting :angry:ETA - Start with the Gentleman

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes
Good advice here. So I give her the answers to the test. Then I gave them to my three closest friends.They were also teaching sex ed at the same time so they had us segregated. Because of this they had the girls take the test first. Guess what? They got busted.
Bit##es, man. :shakeshead:

Yes
Roughly 15-20% of my posts on this board are in this thread so....yah :bag: :)For expert advice, I'd go by sitting..have some of one per sitting :angry:ETA - Start with the Gentleman
This seems to be the way to go, but if they're all going to be gone in a few days, shouldn't I enjoy the variety?Normally, I just buy the same brand with an occasional departure to the more expensive Blanton's, so the opportunity for taste testing doesn't really present itself.Drinking Fat Tire while I sort this out.

Yes
This seems to be the way to go, but if they're all going to be gone in a few days, shouldn't I enjoy the variety?Normally, I just buy the same brand with an occasional departure to the more expensive Blanton's, so the opportunity for taste testing doesn't really present itself.Drinking Fat Tire while I sort this out.
You're thinking too much. THis is the drunk thread. We really dont care how you get/got there :bag:Go with your gut...but be careful...yhour gut may rebel against you

Yes
Bit##es, man. :shakeshead:
Yeah, it really woke me up.So we are walking back to the classroom and all of these chicks are crying. A guy leans into me asking WTF was going on. None of my friends passed it on. Which is why they re friends today. Excepct fot Marcus of course. He's dead.

Know what happened next? They were so mad they literally threw me out of the school.

I was pissed.

I paced,mad as hell, on what I was going to do.

I came up with"I'm 11". I rubbed dirt in my eyes to cry. I said I was sorry. I said my dad would kill me (that's true).

I skated with a 1 hour detention and they didn't tell my parents.

I've told my dad a long time ago about this. He laughed.

Know what happened next? They were so mad they literally threw me out of the school.

I was pissed.

I paced,mad as hell, on what I was going to do.

I came up with"I'm 11". I rubbed dirt in my eyes to cry. I said I was sorry. I said my dad would kill me (that's true).

I skated with a 1 hour detention and they didn't tell my parents.

I've told my dad a long time ago about this. He laughed.

Know what happened next? They were so mad they literally threw me out of the school.I was pissed.I paced,mad as hell, on what I was going to do.I came up with"I'm 11". I rubbed dirt in my eyes to cry. I said I was sorry. I said my dad would kill me (that's true). I skated with a 1 hour detention and they didn't tell my parents.I've told my dad a long time ago about this. He laughed.
:lmao:I dont care what anyone says....SL Bob is top notch. :thumbup:Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was locked inside my own bathroom and ended up beating the eff out of this kid in 8th grade?ETA strange story...go with me

Thanks GB,I've held back on so many good stories.You gotta be smart ya know?
So my parents decided to redo the carpet in our upstairs hallway and in the upstairs bathroom. At the time my mom and I were the last ones to leave the house. She would leave at about 7:30 and I would leave around 7:50. She would normally open the door while I was showering and say "Hey Matt, I'm leaving for work. Have a good day at school""Thanks mom..bye"

So my parents decided to redo the carpet in our upstairs hallway and in the upstairs bathroom. At the time my mom and I were the last ones to leave the house. She would leave at about 7:30 and I would leave around 7:50. She would normally open the door while I was showering and say "Hey Matt, I'm leaving for work. Have a good day at school""Thanks mom..bye"
OOOOOOOH! A SERIAL!!! :goodposting:

I'm drunk typing from a BB.Easy on me GB.

OOOOOOOH! A SERIAL!!! :goodposting:
So..what I didn't tell you ####ers before...was that the bathroom door didn't close all the way after they installed the carpet. So my dad, being the guy who graduated HS a year early so he could join the Navy...who was an engineer for MaBell/AT&T/Ameritech/SBC etc...decides to take the door off and sand down the bottom so it would shut.Great idea. Most people would probably do that, rather than cut up the carpet etc...So anyways, he puts the door back on....but somehow...someway...the lock ends up on the outside. To this day we give him #### about it. His explanation is that he had to take the doorknob off for some reason. There is no reason in my book...but anyways, thats the backstory.....

I'm drunk typing from a BB.Easy on me GB.
Sorry Bob...just read for a bitSo...my mom would open the bathroom door while I'm in the shower and say "Hey Matt, I'm leaving for work...get to school ok""OK mom...bye".......That day I get out of the shower, dry off...shave the 8 whiskers I have on my face, brush my teeth and go to exit the bathroom.....locked.Did I mention that our 4 month "graduation" project was due that day? Did I mention this was during the Milwaaukee Cryptosporidium scare?Long story short, I whacked off......cleaned the sink, shower, toilet....stacked up towels and took a nap....Finally around 11 my sister came home from college for lunch. I pound on the door screaming "HELP HELP"She hits the floor (apparently) and is ready to call the cops. I'm screaming "SARA, SARA LET ME OUT"She unlocks the door and lets me out and I go to school right at lunch time.....

Can we please stop with the Girls Gone Wild commercials.

I would rather have a giant steak on a trebel hook come cruising through my family room.

I get to school, embarassed to tell my story. But I do to my 8th grade teacher. He actually belives me, calls my mom and lets me go to lunch (I lived right across the street from school/church...this was a Catholic grade school)

Wow, I let this go way too long

Anyway, Sean Dean and Larry Wendorf came up to me during recess and were giving me ####. Both of them pushed me. They forgot I was left handed. I landed 2 punches in 1 swing. Clocked Sean and followed to Larry at the same time.

I've gotten my ### beat many times and could never repeat that kind of punch.

Sorry...really bad/terrible/lame payoff

It was a better idea when I started typing

#### you Homer, we've had like 3 pages with me around tonight....you cant carry that :football:

Works for me GB. :lmao:

I'm going to hobble over to the bar and make another.

I'm swapping between standup on Comedy Central and Coming To America.

You?
Could this dumb limey on CC right now be any worse? :wall:
I'm pissed at myself for watching this because i remember watching it before and being pissed that I wasted my time
OK, the mick is doing pretty well :lmao: "How many beers are you going to have tonight?"

"I can't put a number on that...ok...a small childs worth"

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread