What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

how was wilco KT? had happy horu drinks and then straithgt to sushi and sake dinner. this fool is faded.
Awesome show. Lots of geetar work. A curtain of noise at times. My third time seeing them and they have been great every time.

INHammeredEnded the night at Scores. In the door by 5 AM. Anna, the blonde Latvian stripper, if you are here, FYI, I am madly in love with you.TIA

I guess I was so drunk, I don't even remember posting in this topic 2 plus years ago. I was under my former name, curta2. I am buzzed again tonight. Left a great party. I have to be at work in about 7 hours. My friends were all headed downtown to party. Figured I should hit Taco Bell and pass out.

In3 Baileys on ice as cocktail for kids' party. Then finishing off a mess of Honey Brown Ales with another father there. Then to the wine. Now back home to random beers in the fridge (2 Grolsch, 1 Guinness draft in a can, and 2 Black Label tall boys). :excited: :X

Just got back from seeing Wilco. Drinking a Hercules double IPA. Yummy.
:banned: :goodposting: Herc's a damned fine brew.Working on gettin' my buzz on with a big bopple of Middle Ages X - tenth anniversary double IPA, 10% alcohol, 10 hop additions. Hell yeah!!!

:banned: :goodposting: Herc's a damned fine brew.Working on gettin' my buzz on with a big bopple of Middle Ages X - tenth anniversary double IPA, 10% alcohol, 10 hop additions. Hell yeah!!!
Sounds awesome..email me some? :hophead:
Sure - better yet, head over to the brewery in Syracuse. Free samples and cheapass growler fills - a 64 oz. growler of X goes for $12. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sure - better yet, head over to the brewery in Syracuse. Free samples and cheapass growler fills - a 64 oz. growler of X goes for $12. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Syracuse = 8 hour drive. :kicksrock:

It's worth the drive - between there, the Blue Tusk (60+ taps), Clarks (22 taps) and whateverthehell MacGregor's is now known as (70 taps) you can tie a good one on before heading over to the Dinosaur for some kickass ribs. Syracuse is 2 and a half hours away, yet every employee in the brewery knows me by name. :banned:

It's worth the drive - between there, the Blue Tusk (60+ taps), Clarks (22 taps) and whateverthehell MacGregor's is now known as (70 taps) you can tie a good one on before heading over to the Dinosaur for some kickass ribs. Syracuse is 2 and a half hours away, yet every employee in the brewery knows me by name. :banned:
NORM!!!

Wow! Either this is a bad batch of Ouzo, or I need my tongue scraped.  :shock:
Ouzo?? :X
:D Tidying up the ol' liquor cabinet. Apparently I was into the black licorice flavored stuff a few years back (Sambuca, Anisette, etc.). Apparently, it doesn't age well. Oh well, it's still alcohol. :banned:

NORM!!!
Basically. They freaking know my VOICE on the phone. :banned: :nerd:

I want a good drink right now.

But I have nothing.
I hear Bentley is having people over for wine coolers.
...says the guy who's drinking Vodka Rockstars to the guy that's drinking Jack Daniels on the rocks.
no.7 or gentleman? (please tell me you don't have single barrel.)
No. 7. I haven't had any in a while, and I woke up with a hankering this morning for a little Old Number 7. I try to save the single barrel for something other than watching basketball and playing poker on the innernets.

...says the guy who's drinking Vodka Rockstars to the guy that's drinking Jack Daniels on the rocks.
no.7 or gentleman? (please tell me you don't have single barrel.)
No. 7. I haven't had any in a while, and I woke up with a hankering this morning for a little Old Number 7. I try to save the single barrel for something other than watching basketball and playing poker on the innernets.
i use the no.7 for mixin with the coke, gentleman for the rocks. you could say i'm a bit spoiled.

Users who are viewing this thread