Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little bit early tonight.Had a twelve pack and goin to bed. I have a big golf tourney tomorrow for $5000.Bachelor party at the boat tomorrow so I hope I win.

I'm still hungover from December 23.

This is beautiful

I guess I was so drunk, I don't even remember posting in this topic 2 plus years ago. I was under my former name, curta2. I am buzzed again tonight. Left a great party. I have to be at work in about 7 hours. My friends were all headed downtown to party. Figured I should hit Taco Bell and pass out.

In3 Baileys on ice as cocktail for kids' party. Then finishing off a mess of Honey Brown Ales with another father there. Then to the wine. Now back home to random beers in the fridge (2 Grolsch, 1 Guinness draft in a can, and 2 Black Label tall boys). :excited::X

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from seeing Wilco. Drinking a Hercules double IPA. Yummy.

:banned::goodposting: Herc's a damned fine brew.

Working on gettin' my buzz on with a big bopple of Middle Ages X - tenth anniversary double IPA, 10% alcohol, 10 hop additions. Hell yeah!!!

Working on gettin' my buzz on with a big bopple of Middle Ages X - tenth anniversary double IPA, 10% alcohol, 10 hop additions. Hell yeah!!!

Sounds awesome..email me some? :hophead:

Sure - better yet, head over to the brewery in Syracuse. Free samples and cheapass growler fills - a 64 oz. growler of X goes for $12. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sure - better yet, head over to the brewery in Syracuse. Free samples and cheapass growler fills - a 64 oz. growler of X goes for $12. :thumbup::thumbup:

Syracuse = 8 hour drive. :kicksrock:

It's worth the drive - between there, the Blue Tusk (60+ taps), Clarks (22 taps) and whateverthehell MacGregor's is now known as (70 taps) you can tie a good one on before heading over to the Dinosaur for some kickass ribs.

Syracuse is 2 and a half hours away, yet every employee in the brewery knows me by name. :banned:

It's worth the drive - between there, the Blue Tusk (60+ taps), Clarks (22 taps) and whateverthehell MacGregor's is now known as (70 taps) you can tie a good one on before heading over to the Dinosaur for some kickass ribs.

Syracuse is 2 and a half hours away, yet every employee in the brewery knows me by name. :banned:

NORM!!!

Wow! Either this is a bad batch of Ouzo, or I need my tongue scraped.  :shock:

Ouzo?? :X

:D Tidying up the ol' liquor cabinet. Apparently I was into the black licorice flavored stuff a few years back (Sambuca, Anisette, etc.). Apparently, it doesn't age well. Oh well, it's still alcohol. :banned:

NORM!!!

Basically. They freaking know my VOICE on the phone. :banned::nerd:

I want a good drink right now.

But I have nothing.

I hear Bentley is having people over for wine coolers.

...says the guy who's drinking Vodka Rockstars to the guy that's drinking Jack Daniels on the rocks.

But I have nothing.

...says the guy who's drinking Vodka Rockstars to the guy that's drinking Jack Daniels on the rocks.

Not in the mood for Jack.

In the mood for a good, dark beer, which is rare for me.

But I have nothing.

no.7 or gentleman? (please tell me you don't have single barrel.)

But I have nothing.

No. 7. I haven't had any in a while, and I woke up with a hankering this morning for a little Old Number 7. I try to save the single barrel for something other than watching basketball and playing poker on the innernets.

No. 7. I haven't had any in a while, and I woke up with a hankering this morning for a little Old Number 7. I try to save the single barrel for something other than watching basketball and playing poker on the innernets.

i use the no.7 for mixin with the coke, gentleman for the rocks. you could say i'm a bit spoiled.