What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

Store by me had a deal on some beers. $3 a 12 pack (not crap). Needless to say, I bought 6 of them (all they had left). Though, 1 seemed to disappear last night.

I did several jello shots last night. :lmao:

For a party of maybe 50 people, there were 460 jello shots prepared. And two kegs.

I'm on beer one right now. I'll check in tonight after I agree with my girlfriend to furnish our new apartment in a way I would never agree to if I wasn't drunk.

Welcome back to the Drunk Thread, kids.

My PC has been down for a few days, but my spectacular combination of insomnia and alcoholism has allowed me to START drinking at 2:30am. I ran out of beer and started drinking giant glasses of gin, cherry vodka, red bull, and green tea. The store down the street should be allowed to sell beer again, but I'm completely in liquor mode...not sure where to go from here.

And just as a hypothetical...how bad is it when you stop asking what time places STOP selling beer and begin asking when they START selling beer?

Insomnia is a beeeeeyotch.

Homer J Simpson said:
Welcome back to the Drunk Thread, kids.

My PC has been down for a few days, but my spectacular combination of insomnia and alcoholism has allowed me to START drinking at 2:30am. I ran out of beer and started drinking giant glasses of gin, cherry vodka, red bull, and green tea. The store down the street should be allowed to sell beer again, but I'm completely in liquor mode...not sure where to go from here.

And just as a hypothetical...how bad is it when you stop asking what time places STOP selling beer and begin asking when they START selling beer?

Insomnia is a beeeeeyotch.
Yeah, that is bad. I get it too from time-to-time.I have a long week ahead of me. I was at the bar last night for a FF meeting. Cards playoff game tonight. FF meeting tomorrow night, Cards game, Blues game & Mizzou. 20 year reunion preparty Friday night. Reunion Saturday night. Home Rams game Sunday.

I'm going to need a blood transfusion.

I'm going to go get drunk so I'll be more in the mood to sleep with a girl I who ordinarily wouldn't. Will report back tonight/tomorrow.

Had the pre-20 reunion last night. It was, um, really interesting...... I would really like to share but it would require tier 5 clearance. I'm still kicking it around.... I don't think I've had my picture taken so much since my wedding.

The reunion starts in 5 hours and I'm finishing up my first Redbull & Skyy. :thumbdown:

Had the pre-20 reunion last night. It was, um, really interesting...... I would really like to share but it would require tier 5 clearance. I'm still kicking it around.... I don't think I've had my picture taken so much since my wedding.

The reunion starts in 5 hours and I'm finishing up my first Redbull & Skyy. :thumbup:
:lmao: so in 5 hours you should be on drink #12-15? Should be interesting night for you.

The reunion starts in 5 hours and I'm finishing up my first Redbull & Skyy. :lmao:
:lmao: so in 5 hours you should be on drink #12-15? Should be interesting night for you.
:lmao: Tell me about it. Last night was really, I don't know....

ETA My wife wasn't there. I stopped by my GB's on the way home to get the smile off my face. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fight the good fight GBSTLB

The outlaws are in town this weekend. Started breaking concrete and cutting down trees at 8am this morning. Finally got done around 3 and then our tub backed up after a few showers. Just got done with the pluming issue. Sucking beers since 10 and am currently putting down SoCo Old Fashioneds.

Euchre starts in about 2 hours. Should get interesting

:thumbup:

#1-2 down quick.. ill be here all night watching Gators @ LSU.

It could get ugly quick over here.. Im having lady problems and or they're having problems with me is more like it. :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread