What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

I want a good drink right now.

But I have nothing.
Im in the same boat. I could have Grey Goose and kool-aid, or old root beer.
All I got is 10 high-lifes.Not in the mood. Those are usually for Sunday afternoons. (Don't know why, they taste good watching football)

Went out and bought a few Fat Tires for tonight.Sadly, that's the best the local grocery store sells.And I needed a couple after reading some of the crap in ACF land. I'm really :hot: .

West coast representin! Had to put n some time at work today. 5:30 now and tha Captain Morgan is flowing :banned: Gotta get all my celebratin in before the Bucs play :sadbanana:

West coast representin! Had to put n some time at work today. 5:30 now and tha Captain Morgan is flowing :banned: Gotta get all my celebratin in before the Bucs play :sadbanana:
Does Capt. give you gut-rot?I'm dying here.

Soooooo the family is making the 8hr trek to see me 4 once and they think my beer is too :eek: I think it is :banned: so I brew up some raspberry wheat over the past couple weeks and figure I should try it today before they get here in the AM to make sure it isn't :X . WOW- I think I have found a whole new appreciation for fruity beers....pint #4 in the past 1.5 hours and Im going from :excited: to :loco: Just my story, had to spew it somewhere :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brokeback two pair. ;)

Seriously, that sucked. Raised all in to a slight reraise, got hammered. Probably my fault, but that was brutal.
On a side note, I saw the Frederick Keys on the Daily Show. Or maybe it was the Colbert Report. One of the two.

Brokeback two pair. ;)

Seriously, that sucked. Raised all in to a slight reraise, got hammered. Probably my fault, but that was brutal.
On a side note, I saw the Frederick Keys on the Daily Show. Or maybe it was the Colbert Report. One of the two.
It was the Colbert Report...talking about some WBC pitcher.I almost jumped out of my chair in excitement (sadly). Lady Myaths laughed pretty hard at me for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread