Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

Jeromen

Bikers are cool. Hung with a 400lb ex marine biker coulpe days ago. I'm retired USAF so he tolerated me. My awesome dj skills kept me alive in this place.

working on a 2 day high ...started back up at 10 this morning while wathding roofers put a new top on my carport.

They're fininshed for the day and now I'm stuck drinkin' natty light with no liquor. O a serious Jameson's jones right now. Jamin on Marshall Tucker Band to keep my head right

Looks like I couldn't find this thread last night. Actually not sure if I even found the computer.

:popcorn: Likewise. I was ####### tore up last night.Today :lmao:Started with mimosas at 11 and parlayed that into beers at my parents house in the afternoon and then 5 bottles of wine with them and my brother at dinner. Sipping some Remy Martin right now to cap it off.I don't care what anyone says, Sunday drinking is awesome.

mixing up a cocktail and doing some house-hunting.

First time in this place/thread. Assume we post what we are doing whwhen drunk. I went house hunting before getting drunk this evening with neightbors. Thinking the wife and I are likely to offer on a house that is 3x what our current mortgage is.... :thumbup: Had to get drunk to digest it. Wife was toast hours ago. BIG decision we have to make.....She likely to kill me when I tell her if we just stop funding the ROTHs that we can make the payment with no other changes. I'm a compulsive saver. we'd still have regualr retirement saving in her 401 and my pension....Pretty sure this is not what this thread is for. BTW Drinking Smithwick;s tonight and the night is good. Wife killed 2/3 of a bottle of vodka with the neighbor's wife so she's been out for hours.

I got a cold. Hoping the alcohol kicks the #### out of those germs so that I'm good to go for roller derby tomorrow.

Booze and juice :lmao:

That was my plan too. I hope it worked out better for you.
Beleive it or not but roller derby was sold out. So we got all ####ed up downtown Milwaukee witha buncha hoors. Sorry but with my old lady tehre I couldn't pull any pics. But ### and verginer were swirling aournd. It was awesome.

ETA I'm glad I'm drunk or I'd feel like poop

Edited by strykerpks

I got a cold. Hoping the alcohol kicks the #### out of those germs so that I'm good to go for roller derby tomorrow.

Booze and juice :lmao:

That was my plan too. I hope it worked out better for you.
Beleive it or not but roller derby was sold out. So we got all ####ed up downtown Milwaukee witha buncha hoors. Sorry but with my old lady tehre I couldn't pull any pics. But ### and verginer were swirling aournd. It was awesome.

ETA I'm glad I'm drunk or I'd feel like poop

Ow.

I couldn't find this thread last night. I tried on the BB. I was at a charity auction where my cousin, uncle and neighbor were bartending. Mrs. SLB was about to kill me when I bid $700 for a parking spot. Thankfully I didn't get it. We went to a dive bar from there. I mean a dive. It isn't unuasaul to have only five or six people there. It was packed though with St. Pats weekend and some other people with the same idea. Lets see, I avoided a fight. Then I was hitting on young sluts. Mrs. SLB got jealous. Then I went back to start the fight again because I couldn't understanf wtf the guys probelem was. Thankfully his soberer friend was cool and backed me off or I would feel even worse right now. I don't want to fight. I just felt like I owed the ########. Mrs. SLB said this moring he was much bigger than me and I was lucky. You think she would have learned by now. Still, I think I've fought as much as I need to in my life. Plus my genitals are Thor.

Edited by St. Louis Bob

Trying to figur out the little dipper and north star with a fellow drunk buddy gi in Florida. anybody know how? He says this time of year the little ones' hard to see.

the "dipper" part of the big dipper has two stars. they point at the top of the "handle" of the little dipper. The very top star of the handle of the little dipper is the north star.

Trying to figur out the little dipper and north star with a fellow drunk buddy gi in Florida. anybody know how? He says this time of year the little ones' hard to see.

the "dipper" part of the big dipper has two stars. they point at the top of the "handle" of the little dipper. The very top star of the handle of the little dipper is the north star.
thk you, sir ;)

Really? St Patricks Day and I'm the only one?Not even an afternoon post from someone that started at 7am.I might have to quit drinking. :popcorn:

I'm pretty drunk and it is 9 PM here. Started at 3:30 PM and have been home an hour.
Allriiiight
any duck pin action?
Not in a loong time. Whats with the change again?We gotta cornhole again sometime soon Edited by strykerpks

Busty lass bartender at local pub(Molly) downed 4 of them. She was off duty but her boss was still po'd that she was so wasted. She projectile spewed into a garbage can afterward :deadhorse:

AWESOME!I passed on a bottle of Jameson at the store tonight. I feel bad now.

Busty lass bartender at local pub(Molly) downed 4 of them. She was off duty but her boss was still po'd that she was so wasted. She projectile spewed into a garbage can afterward :banned:

Ypou did what now?

Busty lass bartender at local pub(Molly) downed 4 of them. She was off duty but her boss was still po'd that she was so wasted. She projectile spewed into a garbage can afterward :banned:

Ypou did what now?
:bag:I was drinking by myself (well the old lady was there, but not drinking) and some Smithwicks seemed like enough to not get me in trouble:bag: Edited by strykerpks

Busty lass bartender at local pub(Molly) downed 4 of them. She was off duty but her boss was still po'd that she was so wasted. She projectile spewed into a garbage can afterward :bag:

AWESOME!

I passed on a bottle of Jameson at the store tonight. I feel bad now.

Ypou did what now?
:bag:

I was drinking by myself (well the old lady was there, but not drinking) and some Smithwicks seemed like enough to not get me in trouble

Not liking that!!

But, good option SAmithwicks :banned:

Busty lass bartender at local pub(Molly) downed 4 of them. She was off duty but her boss was still po'd that she was so wasted. She projectile spewed into a garbage can afterward :bag:

AWESOME!

I passed on a bottle of Jameson at the store tonight. I feel bad now.

Ypou did what now?

I was drinking by myself (well the old lady was there, but not drinking) and some Smithwicks seemed like enough to not get me in trouble

Not liking that!!

But, good option SAmithwicks :banned:

The SAmithwicks are in my family tree :bag:

She's on weight watchers so she hasn'thad a beer in like 3 months. 16 pounds later though :bag:

Busty lass bartender at local pub(Molly) downed 4 of them. She was off duty but her boss was still po'd that she was so wasted. She projectile spewed into a garbage can afterward :no:

Ypou did what now?
:bag:I was drinking by myself (well the old lady was there, but not drinking) and some Smithwicks seemed like enough to not get me in trouble:bag:
Smithwicks's is good. Just tried a new one called Kilkenny's(brewed by Guiness) that is smoooooth. Not to my liking though as it doesn't make my taste buds pay a price for being so strong. I drank entirely too many last time and got blasted waaayy too early. Luv taking my yorkie to this pub, too; as chicks gather round sayin how cute he is. He's definitely a chick magnet and is truly the epitome of "man's best friend" ;) Go BUKI!!! You rock. He's lookin' at me now as I post.

Good evening gentlemen and gentleladies. I have had quite the few beers today.

SO I'm streaming the piece of #### Badger game at work today and the ####### thing cuts out with 20 seconds left. I was pissed. God, Corneell is going to destroy them if they play like that again.

But back to drinking. I was so hammed up last night that I took about 3 minutes to get my laptop open. I opened the draft dominator twice, thinking it was firefox (swearing up a storm) and then proceeded to cheer and laugh when our puppy peed right next to me.

This was all told to me this morning.

Good evening gentlemen and gentleladies. I have had quite the few beers today. SO I'm streaming the piece of #### Badger game at work today and the ####### thing cuts out with 20 seconds left. I was pissed. God, Corneell is going to destroy them if they play like that again.But back to drinking. I was so hammed up last night that I took about 3 minutes to get my laptop open. I opened the draft dominator twice, thinking it was firefox (swearing up a storm) and then proceeded to cheer and laugh when our puppy peed right next to me.This was all told to me this morning.

:rolleyes:Awesome.I've decided to start getting involved in this thread again. Going out tomorrow around 1 or 2.Hopefully I will have some embarrassingly sloppy posting tomorrow night.

Good evening gentlemen and gentleladies. I have had quite the few beers today. SO I'm streaming the piece of #### Badger game at work today and the ####### thing cuts out with 20 seconds left. I was pissed. God, Corneell is going to destroy them if they play like that again.But back to drinking. I was so hammed up last night that I took about 3 minutes to get my laptop open. I opened the draft dominator twice, thinking it was firefox (swearing up a storm) and then proceeded to cheer and laugh when our puppy peed right next to me.This was all told to me this morning.

:lmao:Awesome.I've decided to start getting involved in this thread again. Going out tomorrow around 1 or 2.Hopefully I will have some embarrassingly sloppy posting tomorrow night.
Welcome back GB! You've been missed.I'll be downtown Milwaukee at 3 for $1 beers til 9. I should be ok to join you back here late tomorrow night :rolleyes: