What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Startin' on a lunch time buzz while on Cocoa Beach. Getting primed for the next to last shutltle launch from Kennedy Space Ctr. Flesh, boobs and much T & A in attendandce. Dam I luv the beach.

:lmao: I hate you all :lmao:

Plans put on hold.
Noooooooooo. Just do it, GB.
Honestly was going to tonight...but now her damn sister and niece are coming into town to stay with us. Guess I'll get drunk and hang out here.

From a podunk bar outside LaCrosse, WI
Excelent choice. And on the marriage thing....its worth it, except when you're on the beach watching a bunch of PRIME flesh walk by and you can't look. My advice: buy some wrap around shades. T-minus 78 minutyres and I have a great view of a beoootiful redhead in a string bikini :)

Heneiken is going down real good about now

on #3It stopped raining. I may go outside and smoke a cigar since apparently everyone took their ball and went home. :goodposting:
;)It's 7:30 dude. The drinking is just starting
Yeah, I'm happy to be home and depressed I'm not with friends.:beautifulloser:
I hear ya GB. Stuck with 3 females tonight. Spongebob is on TV, they're coloring and discussing Justin Boober. Kill me now. Had 4 or 5 black and tans earlier. Just cracked a Bud Light. Can't wait til this 12er is gone and I can get into the hard stuff. Blackout is going to be the way to go tonight methinks

on #3It stopped raining. I may go outside and smoke a cigar since apparently everyone took their ball and went home. :thumbup:
:shrug:It's 7:30 dude. The drinking is just starting
Yeah, I'm happy to be home and depressed I'm not with friends.:beautifulloser:
I hear ya GB. Stuck with 3 females tonight. Spongebob is on TV, they're coloring and discussing Justin Boober. Kill me now. Had 4 or 5 black and tans earlier. Just cracked a Bud Light. Can't wait til this 12er is gone and I can get into the hard stuff. Blackout is going to be the way to go tonight methinks
make sure you put the ring on a string around your neck with a note right before you pass out. "say yes or gtfo"

"Black Velvet if you please"

What's your favorite whiskey on the cheap?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? I'll be honest I have no "pallett" and I mix with diet anyway so really they're all the same to me. I'm lame, I know. But I'm content.
:lmao:Nothing really scientific, it's a Jack Daniels knockoff. We drank it a lot in college because it was cheap.When it comes to booze, I'm not too picky either. Th goal is to get drunk.

2 Arrogant Bastards with my sushi dinner tonight, now knocking back a few Avery IPAs on the couch watching my Padres beat LA.

2 Arrogant Bastards with my sushi dinner tonight, now knocking back a few Avery IPAs on the couch watching my Padres beat LA.
What up long time friend? I'm glad to see your Kobe predictions coming to fruition. I can't begin to tell you how pissed I am with the Spurs front office. Oh well, I'm on the West Coast now so its all history now.

I hear ya GB. Stuck with 3 females tonight. Spongebob is on TV, they're coloring and discussing Justin Boober. Kill me now.
:popcorn:Are they 10?I put on an exhibition last night. Hurting today, but it was worth it. Met a bachelorette party and somehow culled one from the herd. Led to sexy time with a 5'10" 125 lb 23 year old. GB America. :coffee:

Wife and kid on an overnight with the Girl Scout troop so its just me, a 12 of Blue Moon, and the dogs on the deck watching for bears.

Am celebrating a weekend by myself this weekend. Wine with some girlfriends was a part of it, as was a nap. Now I'm settling in with more wine and catching up on Lost. Life = bueno.

I hear ya GB. Stuck with 3 females tonight. Spongebob is on TV, they're coloring and discussing Justin Boober. Kill me now.
:thumbdown: Are they 10?

I put on an exhibition last night. Hurting today, but it was worth it. Met a bachelorette party and somehow culled one from the herd. Led to sexy time with a 5'10" 125 lb 23 year old. GB America. :banned:
I hate you. Really, I hate you. And by "hate you" I'm really projecting hate on myself.One was 2. Mommy and auntie and 2 year old. I was stuck. :shrug:

Do you ever find yourself telling yourself stories in your head because you know nobody else cares?

Then you realize you're alone?
I thought you were listening :unsure: 9 straight hours of drinking. I cut it short to gt some sexy time but apparntly not short nough

My "E" key is broken. It only works lik 8 times out of ten

wazoo11 said:
Newb checking in.
The key is to post something that you should be embarrassed about in the morning. You don't actually have to be embarrassed, but you should be.I love you guys.

I'm THIS close to starting a Henry Rollins fan club at FBG. No I'm not... CAUSE I'm A LIAR!!!

Congrats on the boy St.L Bob :rolleyes:

What's the longest any of you have been drunk? I'm approaching my person record and the Seagrams is just going down easier and easier. That, combined with my power nap in the AM = long night ahead.

Mowed the lawn, weed-whacked, started phase one of cleaning out my garage/shed, detailed mine and my old lady's car and put together some shelving. What happened to "Sunday is a day of rest?"

Lime vodka and lemonade...these are so damn tasty right now.

WHEEEEEEE!!! /homer

Users who are viewing this thread