What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver vs Detroit (1 Viewer)

I know it is 2nd string and all but Harris is running strong for Detroit.

Jones seems to want to find the hole--Harris just bowls in and runs ithrough it.

Last edited by a moderator:
T.Bell on a draw for 20 yards or so--don't be fooled by this stat pad. It was done when the defense was expecting a pass with only .20 left and the offense had no time outs.

FG by Elam Den 6 Detroit 10.

No NFL Network here. :(How's MBell looking in pass protection?
Dude the story line is his fumble. Tatum Bells box score looks pretty good Dayne hasn't touched the ball and Mike Bell fumbles. You can officially move T.Bell up to late 2nd round pick it looks lik he will not have any compettion. This sux I'm not going to be able to wait until the 3rd to steal him

No NFL Network here. :(How's MBell looking in pass protection?
Dude the story line is his fumble. Tatum Bells box score looks pretty good Dayne hasn't touched the ball and Mike Bell fumbles. You can officially move T.Bell up to late 2nd round pick it looks lik he will not have any compettion. This sux I'm not going to be able to wait until the 3rd to steal him
Again read the above posts.. That draw was a stat pad but that being said, I still like Tatum better, but be carefull.

Again it is pre-season, so take it for what it is worth..... Cutler is looking really sharp.

(well that last pass stunk)

Dayne is getting some dump offs that are padding his receiving stats right now. It was 3-24 or so when he got that last catch.

49 yarder for Elam is good with some to spare---10 Det 9 Denver

Well, back from commercial---Lions had 12 players on the field and Denver took the penalty and got the 1st down. Points taken off the board and Cutler makes them pay with a nice pass to Kircus for a TD.

Denver 13--Detroit 10.

Scheffler-> S. Alexander. Get him as a second TE if you need to start TEs

Kircus......Will be the best #3 WR this year Shanny loves him and TD

Detroit 17 Den 13 on a Pinner 1 yd run.

VanPelt coming in for Denver.

Culter---16/22 for 192 and 1 TD. Great pocket work--not happy feet. Only one bad throw, which was a force into Watts.

Sheffler just whiffed on a block and allowed VanPelt to be sacked and he fumbled.

But to his credit, Sheffler got in and recovered the fumble.

Punt by the Broncos and Sheffler made the tackle on the PR.

lol @ broncos running backsTatum's rushed 26 (that's his jersey number)and Mike's rushed for 20 (that's also his jersey number )
funny
they're all under 3 YPC though
Math isn't your strong suit... Mike Bell is, but Tatum Bell is at just over 5YPC... though it padded with the big run, but it's his run...And the 2 stories are the M.Bell Fumble and the fact every T.Bell run was for positive yardage... thats a good sign...I seriously don't think Mike Bell is going to be anything special yet. Please draft him early... It will be between Dayne and Tatum...

Users who are viewing this thread