What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL.com Gamebooks (1 Viewer)

cracKer

Shawn Culcasi
Looking at the Gamebooks for the early preseason games I see a new category that hasn't been around in previous seasons, QH. I'm assuming it means quarterback hurries/hits, which is a huge :thumbup:

NO@TEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow if the NFL continues to keep this as an official stat then it could be added to IDP scoring. I figure a Qb hurry is worth as much as a tackle or pass defensed. Scoring hurries would help pass rushers who don't ushualy make as many tackles as other players because thier responsibilities are dfferent.

Keeping tabs on this could help show which players are more likely to see a jump in thier sack numbers.

I would like to see tackles for loss tracked officialy so that could be added to IDP scoring. Probobly would be worth somthing in between a sack and a tackle.

Gold medalions are not really game impacting Bob despite what White might tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread