What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooter McGavin said:
I’m alive! Weird timing, because I haven’t logged on in years, but I came here today to try to find something, and saw I had a notification and followed it here. I spend a little time on the GolfWRX message board, still, but that’s about it for posting these days.
:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dedfin was cool. Politics were not mine at all and he was way more militant about them, but I enjoyed conversing with him when politics didn't enter the question. 

I miss those a lot more than I thought I would when :e: finally closed. And I think it's hilarious that a certain couple of posters here are still livid about that tournament.
I got upset by it once. I thought it was mean and it seemed like bullying and was conspiratorial in nature. It was gossipy at best. Then I thought about it and saw who was voting and took it as a badge of honor, really. Never gave it a thought after that.  

So I can see how some people remember it that way. It wasn't very kosher. I wouldn't have participated and there are people on the board who I groan at more consistently than others. It's not an excellent exercise, to be sure.

E Street Brat said:
I'm still pissed I was never nominated. 

Just like the rest of my life, I guess I failed to put in the work. 
The tournament was also good for popping a few bubbles of self-importance. Perhaps yours wasn't overinflated enough.

The tournament was also good for popping a few bubbles of self-importance. Perhaps yours wasn't overinflated enough.
If that were so, that would have been awesome. It seemed like the people that got picked on most went farthest in it. My observation and recollection. Perhaps not yours. There def. were self-impt. people on the lists, myself included. 

Heh. Sounds great! I'm dry, Sebowski will be getting ####housed. We had already worked that out. You are free to drink your heart's content. I would have to do something different.
Has there ever been a SoCal FFA event?  I think there are enough of us to get something going.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread