Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Missing FBGs

On 1/8/2020 at 6:47 PM, urbanhack said:

@Shooter McGavin

:( 

I’m alive! Weird timing, because I haven’t logged on in years, but I came here today to try to find something, and saw I had a notification and followed it here. I spend a little time on the GolfWRX message board, still, but that’s about it for posting these days.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I’m alive! Weird timing, because I haven’t logged on in years, but I came here today to try to find something, and saw I had a notification and followed it here. I spend a little time on the GolfWRX message board, still, but that’s about it for posting these days.

Heyyyyyyyy!

hope you are doing well.   

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

:wub:

Edited by Bob Sacamano

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

Christo is still around every now and then.  I could be wrong, but I think Gator is still around (just not with that name).  Sinn perma-left.

WHO WILL THINK OF SEBOWSKI, THAT BIG DUMB GLORIOUS BASTARD??????

2 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

WHO WILL THINK OF SEBOWSKI, THAT BIG DUMB GLORIOUS BASTARD??????

I will. I got the distinct feeling we were eventually going to meet up in SoCal and go to a good old-fashioned punk rock show. Miss that dude. 

Edited by rockaction

18 hours ago, Osaurus said:

Last time I saw him was at a Buffalo Wild Wings on Water St in Milwaukee a while ago. Maybe he’s resurrecting :e:

10 minutes later someone will fire up the playoff bracket for worst FFA poster. :whistle:

• Thinking 1

7 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

I miss those a lot more than I thought I would when :e: finally closed. And I think it's hilarious that a certain couple of posters here are still livid about that tournament.

I got upset by it once. I thought it was mean and it seemed like bullying and was conspiratorial in nature. It was gossipy at best. Then I thought about it and saw who was voting and took it as a badge of honor, really. Never gave it a thought after that.  

So I can see how some people remember it that way. It wasn't very kosher. I wouldn't have participated and there are people on the board who I groan at more consistently than others. It's not an excellent exercise, to be sure.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, roadkill1292 said:

I miss those a lot more than I thought I would when :e: finally closed. And I think it's hilarious that a certain couple of posters here are still livid about that tournament.

I'm still pissed I was never nominated. 

Just like the rest of my life, I guess I failed to put in the work. 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

The tournament was also good for popping a few bubbles of self-importance. Perhaps yours wasn't overinflated enough.

If that were so, that would have been awesome. It seemed like the people that got picked on most went farthest in it. My observation and recollection. Perhaps not yours. There def. were self-impt. people on the lists, myself included. 

On 1/29/2020 at 5:42 PM, rockaction said:

I will. I got the distinct feeling we were eventually going to meet up in SoCal and go to a good old-fashioned punk rock show. Miss that dude. 

If there will be alcohol involved, count me in.  

3 hours ago, rockaction said:

If that were so, that would have been awesome. It seemed like the people that got picked on most went farthest in it. My observation and recollection. Perhaps not yours. There def. were self-impt. people on the lists, myself included. 

I could never vote for you anyways.

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, nirad3 said:

If there will be alcohol involved, count me in.  

Heh. Sounds great! I'm dry, Sebowski will be getting ####housed. We had already worked that out. You are free to drink your heart's content. I would have to do something different.

1 hour ago, rockaction said:

Heh. Sounds great! I'm dry, Sebowski will be getting ####housed. We had already worked that out. You are free to drink your heart's content. I would have to do something different.

Has there ever been a SoCal FFA event?  I think there are enough of us to get something going.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 12:45 PM, El Floppo said:

Hayyyyyyyy 🌈

I would say "I'm still around sometimes" but the fact that this tag is a month ago and im just seeing it now may say otherwise.

Whats good in here?

• Laughing 1