What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't logged in for over a week. Also his avatar is taken down. I hope he's doing ok. There was a set of circumstances that took place that apparently bothered him, rightfully so, I hope it wasn't enough to drive him from the board. He's a high quality poster. 
This board would be a far worse place if a handful of particular posters left and he's one of them.

He hasn't logged in for over a week. Also his avatar is taken down. I hope he's doing ok. There was a set of circumstances that took place that apparently bothered him, rightfully so, I hope it wasn't enough to drive him from the board. He's a high quality poster. 
I think I misunderstood the thread title if we're counting as little as a week of inactivity.

Am I remembering it wrong?  I thought they would invite people into the cage to go at each other or something like that.  So they got invited over to :e: but didn't have the full access the rest of us had.  But then again, I'm old and don't remember things great anymore.

More to your point, it definitely felt more like Lord of the Flies over there.  It was fun at times, but could be a little much.  
i asked how to join and someone gave me the link.  I didn't have Studs' randon bannin' powers, but then again few did.
Believe you ran the great tournament right?

The cage was created to give Zippy a place to be himself.  It eventually became the main forum.  Some good arcade games and music sharing about ~15 years ago though.  Whatever happened to Swires?

Believe you ran the great tournament right?

The cage was created to give Zippy a place to be himself.  It eventually became the main forum.  Some good arcade games and music sharing about ~15 years ago though.  Whatever happened to Swires?
I asked @bentley out on a date and was granted full access.

Anyone remember melvintscupper? I heard he is on Instagram as luckyguydistillery, he may even play live acoustic shows on there 

Has anybody heard from @culdeus?   I didn’t always agree with him or get along with him—but I feel like it’s been a long time since I’ve seen any posts from him. If I remember right—he wasn’t feeling super well a while back so I hope all is good with him.   

What happened there? Didn't even get the joke. Not that my getting the joke is the be-all end-all of something, but that seemed confusing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread