Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Missing FBGs

The joker movie thread got bumped, and it got me thinking about @TheIronSheik who seemed upset by the discussion within.

Last here on March 16...which now makes me worried about the bug.

Anybody know him IRL? Just want to know he's ok. Certainly don't need further discussion of why deniro was poorly cast in the movie.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 1:13 AM, Deamon said:

@JuniorNB and @Billy Bats have been missing from the Eagles thread for ages... you guys still around?

Hey Deamon, I haven’t been around. Along with Wuhan virus and world craziness my personal life is absolutely nutso. I’m convinced I’m Truman from the Truman show. 
Thankfully nothing as serious as losing people, but #### is off the rails. I’ll be back around if there’s a football season. Appreciate the thought. 
Hope all are well. 

🏻🇺🇸

• Like 2

On 5/31/2020 at 1:13 AM, Deamon said:

@JuniorNB and @Billy Bats have been missing from the Eagles thread for ages... you guys still around?

Hey Deamon, I haven’t been around. Along with Wuhan virus and world craziness my personal life is absolutely nutso. I’m convinced I’m Truman from the Truman show. 
Thankfully nothing as serious as losing people, but #### is off the rails. I’ll be back around if there’s a football season. Appreciate the thought. 
Hope all are well. 

🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 5:37 PM, nirad3 said:

Have we found @TheIronSheik?

He seemed to not take the NCAA tournament getting cancelled very well. I remember a few of us saying it was absolutely getting cancelled and he said he needed to take a break from this place because of all the alarmists or something. 

8 hours ago, Capella said:

He seemed to not take the NCAA tournament getting cancelled very well. I remember a few of us saying it was absolutely getting cancelled and he said he needed to take a break from this place because of all the alarmists or something. 

He never struck me as one that would "take his ball and go home" if he was wrong. But these aren't normal times so who knows? I think it more likely he probably got hit with one of the random ban hammers that pop up around here on occasion.

4 minutes ago, DallasDMac said:

He never struck me as one that would "take his ball and go home" if he was wrong. But these aren't normal times so who knows? I think it more likely he probably got hit with one of the random ban hammers that pop up around here on occasion.

Could have! I don’t know, just what I remember. Pretty decent guy, he should come back. 

42 minutes ago, Capella said:
47 minutes ago, DallasDMac said:

Could have! I don’t know, just what I remember. Pretty decent guy, he should come back. 

Big TIS fan.

I feel like last time I saw him he seemed more sensitive and frustrated with the typical FFA banter/bicker than I recall him being previously. Struck me as being over that side of things here...got the impression he needed to clear his head of this place.